Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 14-11-07 Phantasialand Hotel Charles Lindbergh - We Slept Next To A R...png

POV: You open your front door and the new neighbors who just built a giant shed in the garden want to introduce themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I look forward to seeing Shawn appear on the TV show 'Nothing to Declare' when Australian border security seize his suitcase of sausage rolls from Asda he got for the trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

dryhotdogs

The shed is absolutely ridiculous... if I was his neighbour I'd be complaining to the council.
Welcome to THE SANBROOKE ADVENTURES. In today's episode, it's a very sad day isn't that right Charlotte?
Yes that's right, it's a very sad day today.
Yes it is, it's a sad day because in this vlog we will be dismantling The Theme Park Museum as next door have said it's blocking up to 60% of their sunlight - in my opinion, that still leaves them with 40% of sunlight, but it's one of them isn't it really, y'know?
Yes, it's one of those things really. It's a very sad day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

KINGAA

VIP Member
Loved Charlotte commenting on how nice the food smelt and she was going to sample what they had to offer…. What did she sample….

Chips and Onion Rings!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

AudgeM

I've been watching TPW for years now and I credit the channel for my trips to Disneyland Paris, Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Portaventura, all of which were amazing. Say what you will about bsd teeth, questionable grammar and dodgy jackets, but Shawn is a wealth of information on theme parks and travel, and the majority of his vlogs are interesting and packed full of info. I appreciate that he looks for good travel deals and talks about them when he does snag the good deals as I have to travel on a budget too. In fairness he did say that £300 for 6 nights in the hotel in Paris was a good deal. I find it refreshing to see a vlogger travel on a sensible budget not like some of the idiots paying €20,000 for a week on a Disney cruise ship like those Tracker twits. I do wish he and Charlotte would work out their dynamic snd how they interact on camera a bit more though. She seems to just trot out the same few statements and agree with Shawn most of the time. Surely as a seasoned theme park visitor she should have more to say than sing about goats in coats? As for the water ride screeching, that has to stop, for all our sakes! The Florida trip will be interesting as there will certainly be a lot of water rides for Charlotte to complain about there. 💦🌊

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Watersh1t Down

What do you think Charlotte and Shawn speak about off camera? And how do you think their conversations go? I reckon it's something like this -

Shawn (S) - 'It's quite busy here today, Charlotte!'
Charlotte (C) - 'Yes, I think it is busy here today.'
S - 'Definitely busier than the last time you were here in Florida, three years ago!'
C - 'It is SO much busier than the last time I was here in Florida.'
S - 'What do you fancy for lunch today?'
C - 'Hmm, I am not sure what I fancy for lunch really.'
S - 'Well, we can decide later on. Let's get on some rides. Wait, I need to film the intro to this vlog.'
C - 'You should film the intro first then we will decide what to eat later on.'

A few moments later... (and this is the genuine transcript from their Magic Kingdom vlog)...

S - 'Hello and welcome to Theme Park Worldwide! Where are we today, Charlotte?'
C - 'We're at the Magic Kingdom!'
S - 'We are indeed, as our trip here to Walt Disney World continues. If you haven't already make sure you check out our vlogs from both Epcot and Hollywood Studios.'
C - 'We had a great time, didn't we?'
S - 'Ah, we did indeed.'

I mean, their conversations are so funny. I had a good two minutes typing the fictitious conversation ^ but I am certain that is how they are off camera too o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Scapier88

VIP Member
Watching the 'We Decorated More of Our House' vlog, Charlotte just leaving him to get on with it!! I feel like he is only going to so much effort so he can film and monetise off it. He also mentioned the change in colour scheme to warmer for the dining room/kitchen as that is where they are having Christmas dinner so looks like he will be hosting at least his parents for Christmas!
Hope his parents enjoy there Christmas Dinner of turkey dinosaurs

• Haha
Reactions: 15

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
How nearly every video starts off. Imagine Charlotte grinning widely with a dead look in her eyes.

Shawn: Today we're at Europa Park in Germany!
Charlotte: We're in Germany
Shawn: We're hoping to get on some good rides today, aren't we Charlotte?
Charlotte: I like rides

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Kittyorange

This thread has me howling!
Charlotte seems absolutely harmless but in a kind of ‘not allowed out on her own’ kind of way.
I stopped watching them when I found out they were still hanging around with that perverted milk drinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

penguin400

Oh, I am so glad this isn’t exists. Finally, I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE! My husband just looooooooves Shawn and watches his videos seemingly every day (tbf to Shawn, he does churn them out). I have had ~Feelings for a long time now, and now I have somewhere I can vent them! Hooray!

In no particular order:
1. The teeth. Just… get em pulled, love. His are no better. They really are the ‘Big Book of British Smiles’ from the Simpsons;
2. The constant, and repetitive, talking. I get it, he’s a vlogger, it’s his job. But it is EVERY SINGLE SECOND of EVERY SINGLE VLOG. Have a moment’s silence every now and then. It wouldn’t hurt;
3. NICE. It’s a nice day here in Chessington, we’re going on the vampire, it’s got some nice little bits of theming, ooh that’s a nice bat they’ve got there, that’s a nice little detail… Does no one else want to ram a thesaurus down his throat? Learn some new words!;
4. Good god, that purple coat;
5. Good god, that grey house;
6. NICE. It’s so nice, I mentioned it twice!

Honestly, have a drink every time he says ‘nice’. Get yourself lovely and drunk.

Attachments

• Haha

karma2010

I love the direction this Thread went from “omg I love this channel” to “I’m gonna grab pliers and yank charlottes snaggle tooth out.”
I love it and I’m here for it!!

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I thought about this too and it makes me cringe so much! I mean, imagine them in bed together, I doubt they have an intimate sex life as
1. Charlotte probably sleeps in that purple mac
2. She's far too immature
3. Jesus can you imagine it
4 chanting helix in the final moments

• Haha

katt

Can I ask who goes to a buffet breakfast at a hotel and only eats a bit of egg, toast, cereal or a couple of pancakes. Me, if there is a buffet you know I am trying everything I want my moneys worth. Please tell I am not the only one.

Also it annoyed me how they kept saying the breakfast wasn't good and not to their standards. How did they know, they didn't eat anything. I bet those sausages they showed would have been amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
SING-A-PAW Food Diaries #1 🐾

Hotel breakfast
Breakfast included with the Heathrow Airport hotel?! Charlotte 'was like 'YES!' Awesome!
1673520395310.png
1673520412625.png
1673520489573.png

Yummy. Despite there being loads on offer, these two food critics narrowed the offering down to a (probably) dry bacon sandwich, 4 muffins & humble bowl of Coco Puffs

Charlotte pinches one of Shawn's muffs 🤗

Plane breakfast (attempt #2)
The two of them were quite adventurous, by their standards, on the plane to Qatar

Charlene
1673520089313.png

Shawney
1673520113136.png

Both seemed dubious about the white yoghurt, while Shawney was hesitant about sampling the crepe (he's 'never seen one like that before'). And, with that, the two globetrotters are off

I momentarily thought Charl was having a sneaky cider 🤭 No confirmation on whether they enjoyed the plane food

Qatar Airport
Surprise, surprise... at the first opportunity they get:

Shawn: 'WE'VE JUST HAD A KFC, actually, HAVEN'T WE, over here?'
Charlotte: (sighs in relief) 'OH, I WAS SOoooooooo HUNGRY'
Shawn: 'Yeah, it was quite nice'

Sing-a-Paw Airport
Although there's no more mention of food, they would have been happy enough
1673521455126.png

i'm sorry but i can't watch anymore. i'm out

🛌

• Haha

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Can't blame him skipping the in-flight meal after his hearty and nutritious breakfast of Coco Pops and 4 chocolate muffins

• Haha
If baking with Charlotte is going to be a ‘thing’ (that nobody asked for) - why does she insist on using instant packet mix?

She’s like a child I can’t cope

Update - the baked cake is still raw in the middle

• Haha