Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theblackpearl-xo

That's the lovely Charlotte, they've been going out together for years. I wonder if he's desperately trying to do as many mega tours as possible before they settle down and have a family? They're such a lovely couple and the vlogs would have a completely different spin if they had kids. In a good way, I mean. I think they'd be great parents.
What a lovely way to think about things! I’d love to see the family vlogs from these guys!!

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
I’m just going to watch this thread for their “big announcement” as can’t bare to watch their vlogs with charlotte’s dead fish eyes glaring at me and Shawn’s Brucey chin taking up the frame…
Wonder how long they drag this out for?
I expect they will wait till after the queen's funeral now!

SAS20211

VIP Member
I saw! Hes not someone i would want to share a room with tbh. (Alex, not shawn)
I was thinking more awkward if they are staying with another couple. Theres a few of them there. 🤣 not my idea of a holiday sharing with another couple.. maybe thats their thing though 🤷‍♀️🤣

Jagman264

What I don’t get is what the operator of the Matterhorn said to him that was so rude. From what I gathered, I’m guessing he just told Shawn to stop filming. If so, I don’t see anything all that rude about it.

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
I watched some of the other vloggers at northern attractions and they were at the press events or had gifted tickets. Maybe they just don’t like Shawn, in my opinion, however, ambiaaance 😁
I don't think he is liked much in the community! And will stay out the way when there is community events!

I’m local to them and recognise the area the house is in. Despite being a 2 bed it is a semi with a decent sized garden so ideal for exhibiting his collection at home if they wanted to.

Guacamole

Chatty Member
why the heck are they riding around on a bloody toddler rollercoaster 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂
surely we don’t need a go pro POV of a ride that goes round at 2 mph 😂😂😂

Spood

This was particularly evident when he went on that North American road trip with that Crump one. Their insane planning for that trip basically meant they were getting about 3 or 4 hours sleep each night and their irritability increased as the trip went on and they became more and more exhausted. All the little comments and fake laughs, yes we understand it's annoying that you've flown to the States and the coaster is down but it's like it's a personal insult that they didn't lay out the red carpet because Shawn is in the park.
Mr 300k likely bought subscribers acts like he’s Mr Beast or some shit.

memoii11

VIP Member
From a twitter snoop looks like it's Chris Franklin who was part off the channel for a few years.

He's a complete weirdo creep from what iv heard!
I'm a pretty recent watcher. Let us know if you find out anymore please!

ot55

VIP Member
It was years ago, from what I could work out he wasn't happy they never invited him on big trips, then they had a huge falling out over petrol money 🙄 it all went down over one Halloween scare event and he was never seen on the channel again.

Kids stuff really but at the time thier was as lot of online hate around it all and Shawn stayed quite.
Ah thanks for filling me in! Yeah it does sound very petty.

Side note, did Alton Towers used to follow TPWW on Instagram? Because I notice they aren’t any more. They’re following random youtubers like Brogan Tate and Inabber, which makes me think they would’ve been...