Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking on thier insta, have they gone for a new build? Looks it from the kitchen

Reactions: 2
Looking on thier insta, have they gone for a new build? Looks it from the kitchen
I think so or a fairly new build. Doesn't look to be huge which is nice to see.. hate it when a couple get a huge house to brag. Mind Shawn wouldn't of want to a spend extra. Id be interested to see the house his mum n dad moved into too. See they got the epcot cookie jar already in there on display!

Reactions: 3
I love the direction this Thread went from “omg I love this channel” to “I’m gonna grab pliers and yank charlottes snaggle tooth out.”
I love it and I’m here for it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Take a shot whenever Charlotte has an original thought... you’ll be able to do Sober October! 🦜

Love that it’s scare maze season. These mazes always amaze me, replete as they are with actors desperately trying to scare 🤣 There’s no way that Charl enjoyed that cinema one

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch when they went to that “family resort” I just thought to myself “only old people go to places like this” then I remembered they are basically his parents.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I’m surprised he’s not been decked yet. Especially when he’s filming kids/kids on rides. I know my dad would’ve gone over and kicked up tit if someone was filming me and my sisters on a ride. He’s clueless & arrogant.
Also, to add more to this, if you look at some YouTubers they actually go out of their way to blur out children’s faces etc and are respectful of people who don’t want a camera shoved in their face. An example of people like this is ordinary adventures. They’re such wholesome and respectful people, so Shawn’s excuses for doing what he does just doesn’t fly at all.

the new house tour had killed me off 😂
just waiting for him to get over excited with the theming decorating

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Opens the downstairs loo, you can sit there having a No 2 whilst admiring all the shoes and coats!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
How donthey afford all these trips and now she has gone full time on the channel. I don't get it with these vloggers? I have a reasonably well paid job in the NHS but I literally have to budget to go to Florida, last time 2019 and have to think about next year seriously. They are just going backwards and forwards all the time. Also his speaking to us like we are.5 and he is a kids presenter gets on my tits!

Reactions: 5
How donthey afford all these trips and now she has gone full time on the channel. I don't get it with these vloggers? I have a reasonably well paid job in the NHS but I literally have to budget to go to Florida, last time 2019 and have to think about next year seriously. They are just going backwards and forwards all the time. Also his speaking to us like we are.5 and he is a kids presenter gets on my tits!
I wonder the same. There’s no way he can be making enough from his channel to support a mortgage, bills, two people and all these trips. He doesn’t get enough views/ad revenue for that. He’s a very small fish in a massive YouTube pond. Plus, his views don’t add up with his sub count and I’m wondering if he bought them now lol. I’m surprised that she gave up her job as well considering they’re homeowners. The thought of not having a consistent income & having bills would push my anxiety to the brink haha!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.