Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find their relationship dynamic so strange, engaged but he doesn’t seem to have any intention to move out of his parents house any time soon!

Reactions: 4
I find their relationship dynamic so strange, engaged but he doesn’t seem to have any intention to move out of his parents house any time soon!
He did a vlog about his merchandise shed and hinting about it all being moved, no idea to where. I find the dynamic strange as well, it revolves entirely around the channel, either she is at work and he's away or they are together on a theme park trip for the channel filming most of the time.

Reactions: 3
I've been watching TPW for years now and I credit the channel for my trips to Disneyland Paris, Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Portaventura, all of which were amazing. Say what you will about bsd teeth, questionable grammar and dodgy jackets, but Shawn is a wealth of information on theme parks and travel, and the majority of his vlogs are interesting and packed full of info. I appreciate that he looks for good travel deals and talks about them when he does snag the good deals as I have to travel on a budget too. In fairness he did say that £300 for 6 nights in the hotel in Paris was a good deal. I find it refreshing to see a vlogger travel on a sensible budget not like some of the idiots paying €20,000 for a week on a Disney cruise ship like those Tracker twits. I do wish he and Charlotte would work out their dynamic snd how they interact on camera a bit more though. She seems to just trot out the same few statements and agree with Shawn most of the time. Surely as a seasoned theme park visitor she should have more to say than sing about goats in coats? As for the water ride screeching, that has to stop, for all our sakes! The Florida trip will be interesting as there will certainly be a lot of water rides for Charlotte to complain about there. 💦🌊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought about this too and it makes me cringe so much! I mean, imagine them in bed together, I doubt they have an intimate sex life as
1. Charlotte probably sleeps in that purple mac
2. She's far too immature
3. Jesus can you imagine it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Watching the DLP Avengers Campus video, I do appreciate how much detail he goes into and covers every part of the area but sometimes it sounds like he's reading advertising copy for the place out loud. And how much does he love a few planters of bushes dotted about the place? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought about this too and it makes me cringe so much! I mean, imagine them in bed together, I doubt they have an intimate sex life as
1. Charlotte probably sleeps in that purple mac
2. She's far too immature
3. Jesus can you imagine it
4 chanting helix in the final moments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been watching TPW for years now and I credit the channel for my trips to Disneyland Paris, Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Portaventura, all of which were amazing. Say what you will about bsd teeth, questionable grammar and dodgy jackets, but Shawn is a wealth of information on theme parks and travel, and the majority of his vlogs are interesting and packed full of info. I appreciate that he looks for good travel deals and talks about them when he does snag the good deals as I have to travel on a budget too. In fairness he did say that £300 for 6 nights in the hotel in Paris was a good deal. I find it refreshing to see a vlogger travel on a sensible budget not like some of the idiots paying €20,000 for a week on a Disney cruise ship like those Tracker twits. I do wish he and Charlotte would work out their dynamic snd how they interact on camera a bit more though. She seems to just trot out the same few statements and agree with Shawn most of the time. Surely as a seasoned theme park visitor she should have more to say than sing about goats in coats? As for the water ride screeching, that has to stop, for all our sakes! The Florida trip will be interesting as there will certainly be a lot of water rides for Charlotte to complain about there. 💦🌊
I agree Shawn is relatable in terms of doing the trips in a way that the majority could afford, with the occasional more expensive stay (e.g. Portaventura in June). Although saying that, they shared that room with another couple!!

• Heart
A comment from his Parc Asterix vlog! Watching it right now and he really wasn't rating the updates on Tonnerre de Zeus!
"Shawn, has anybody ever kicked your ass after screaming wee-hee and woo-hoo in their ears after waiting in a queue for an hour to ride the ride?"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone sat next to him on a coaster must have asked at some point, "what the duck is a helix mate?" after he chanted it like a lunatic during the ride

• Haha
The log flume on the Great Yarmouth vid might be the worst the hysterics have been. I think they have misjudged why people watch the videos.

Reactions: 5
The continuing infantalising of Charlotte has definitely taken a turn for the worst in the Great Yarmouth vlog. The shrieking on the log flume and the marshmallow pig almost made me bring up my morning coffee… and don’t get me started on her gormless staring at the camera saying ‘good to be back’ ‘a great time’ ‘it was lovely’ ‘nearly’ whilst Shawn chats.

My word what is wrong with her?!! I would give anything to go shooting down a 3 drop log flume right now it is baking and there she is screaming like she is giving birth when a bit of water drenches her! The bloke's face in the background in the first pic says it all!

Attachments

• Haha
Charlotte staying off the water ride in the Blackpool blog then commenting on how soaked Shawn is… I mean this in the nicest way(!) but is she simple?

Reactions: 2
Charlotte staying off the water ride in the Blackpool blog then commenting on how soaked Shawn is… I mean this in the nicest way(!) but is she simple?
Shawn started dating her when she was I think 15 or so. Just like his mates, he loved scoping out young girls to groom. I think her mental and emotional state stayed young and never progressed. No woman would act the way she does.

• Heart
So glad I found this thread. On the whole I like Shawn and respect what he’s doing. He puts out constant content and nobody can say he doesn’t work hard doing it. My only issues that make me feel uncomfortable are going back from years ago.

-has anyone watched the big meet ups they used to do? I think it’s incredibly innapropriate that a group of adult men running a forum are/were put on a pedestal by these young kids. I’m assuming they had no dbs or official checks to run these meet ups with minors? Not everyone had a parent with them, there always seems to be 13/14 year olds alone. There’s something extremely strange watching it.

- it makes what later came out about Alex even more disconcerting. Shawn has never addressed the claims or really had any sympathy with his victims. It’s also quite obvious that he’s still friends with Alex and hangs out with him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.