Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to be on all the Florida vlogs this month isn't she 😩 looking forward to such insights as "yeah, really good that" and so on.

I imagine this channel doesn't make enough to support both of them, he'd have to start a Patreon or something as well.

Reactions: 3
I think its a disney people thing

Just saw they are doing a big announcement friday night on a live.
Charlotte has quit her Job and is joining the channel full time 🤣 she will be taking more of a lead role within the channel.

• Sad
  • Sick
Clearly not in mourning these two, out at Oktoberfest at Alton Towers with both of them dancing about! They will be in Florida for two weeks and will be doing a livestream from there.

I also saw the other day that Tokyo Disney has banned vlogging and livestreaming in their parks! So if there is an Asia trip coming then they won't be able to monetize off it as much as they had hoped!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Did they not do the "big news" announcement couldn't be arsed to go and have a look on their channel to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did they not do the "big news" announcement couldn't be arsed to go and have a look on their channel to be honest
They cancelled the live stream as it was supposed to be the night the queen passed

This thread has me howling!
Charlotte seems absolutely harmless but in a kind of ‘not allowed out on her own’ kind of way.
I stopped watching them when I found out they were still hanging around with that perverted milk drinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everytime I see a picture of them together that's not a selfie I immediately think the milky sex case is taking it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel bad because I think this thread is in the 'rave about' section 🙈
I do like Shawn and his videos.. I hope the announcement isn't them both going full time with it 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.