Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Watersh1t Down

@dryhotdogs might have to change their name to drybratwurst!

View attachment 1821276

Also, I swear at all of these Christmas markets he bangs on about how expensive everything is. What are they expecting? 😅 He didn't let Charlotte have the bird whistle despite it being only £1 and even mentioned it again later on, unprompted. I get the vibe 'their' money is 'his' money. Happily spend £6.50 on a dry sausage but doesn't let his fiance have a £1 whistle that'll last longer than the sausage...
Oh, my God. I've noticed this. I've always got the vibe Shawn is passive aggressive about a lot of things & puts on a front to pretend he is fine. Like when a park haven't posted on their website about a ride being closed, Shawn will mention it in a vlog, seemingly trying to pass it off. Like, 'Oh well, it's a shame but these things happen. Safety is key'. Then 10 minutes later he will mention it again but slightly more angrily, 'Such a shame really that we won't get the credit'. Then 15 minutes later in the same vlog he'll say something like, 'the park should have posted about ride closures, especially when people pay a lot to visit.' Blah blah. All the while he does a fake laugh at the end of the sentences 😂

Reactions: 10

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
The entire Halloween vlog was saying how the performers were great but the park have let themselves down with the event.
They have to be fair, it’s a valid criticism. The mazes are the same stale ones they’ve been doing for years and that new ‘audio experience’ is a joke. Lots of people have been saying the same.

It’s a good thing he doesn’t only say positive things about every park he visits, shows he’s being honest in what he thinks. I’d rather that than a vlogger who pretends every park is amazing and perfect. I think assuming Charlotte left AT on bad terms is a bit of a leap. Shawn’s always been critical at times.

Last edited:

DownBelow21

VIP Member
I find their relationship dynamic so strange, engaged but he doesn’t seem to have any intention to move out of his parents house any time soon!
I thought about this too and it makes me cringe so much! I mean, imagine them in bed together, I doubt they have an intimate sex life as
1. Charlotte probably sleeps in that purple mac
2. She's far too immature
3. Jesus can you imagine it

• Haha
  • Sick

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Very much agreed that the videos with Charlotte are harder to watch. Didn't get through 10 minutes of the Denmark travel one so swerved the rest of the series as well. Back involved with the Paris ones, he's still a bit of a cringer but I do like Sean's enthusiastic oddball energy when he's on his own.

Last edited:

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
I do wonder what Charlotte was like before she met shawn. It is like she has no personality and nothing going on inside her head. Lights are on but no one is home. She also comes across very immature and babyish

Reactions: 9
@dryhotdogs might have to change their name to drybratwurst!

1671566845088.png

Also, I swear at all of these Christmas markets he bangs on about how expensive everything is. What are they expecting? 😅 He didn't let Charlotte have the bird whistle despite it being only £1 and even mentioned it again later on, unprompted. I get the vibe 'their' money is 'his' money. Happily spend £6.50 on a dry sausage but doesn't let his fiance have a £1 whistle that'll last longer than the sausage...

I would love to see Shawn and Charlotte do a proper food video.

Given that Shawn has an aversion to eat anything that isn't beige and deep fried and that they thought mushroom pasta was exotic.

• Haha
  • Wow

katt

He was on some kind of yeti ride the other day and I was enjoying it and when the roller coaster backed into the cave he said and now the giant yeti will appear, it spoilt the ride for me and I wasn't even on it and I felt for the people in front of him because no matter what he says he does speak loud.

Actually speaking about loud I really feel sorry for people in the next room when he checks in late to a hotel, he is so loud when he does those room tours. Someone once commented how loud he is and his response was I never think about how loud am I being and people staying in hotel should expect noise. I thought that was a rather arrogant response.

South Landan Lass

Personally, I don't find the age gap irrelevant. There are posts and posts remarking on the childlike antics of Charlotte. It might be a futile debate, in light of the two of them now being older, but it isn't as if her blind innocence isn't going unnoticed. Atop of all this, we have two of Shawn's dear friends allegedly messaging underaged girls.

If it sits right with others, so be it. But it certainly doesn't sit right with me

Last edited:
  • Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the drayton manor vlog? I really thought he was going to cry at the end. I get it, id be upset if one if my fave rides was closing but its a grey ugly drop tower that hasnt worked properly for years, i can see why its going.

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230117_203554_Samsung Internet.jpg

This man is only 29? He's the same age as me 😩 haven't been this surprised to learn someone's age since Brogan Tate.

• Haha
  • Wow