Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they maybe have brought a house together. Or it’s going to be some boring trip announcement lol

I have noticed hes been showing what charlottes eating and not his own food unless its a treat. Does he just sit thier while she eats real food
How many times does he need to show us a plain hotdog or nuggets to be fair 😂😂

What do you think Charlotte and Shawn speak about off camera? And how do you think their conversations go? I reckon it's something like this -

Shawn (S) - 'It's quite busy here today, Charlotte!'
Charlotte (C) - 'Yes, I think it is busy here today.'
S - 'Definitely busier than the last time you were here in Florida, three years ago!'
C - 'It is SO much busier than the last time I was here in Florida.'
S - 'What do you fancy for lunch today?'
C - 'Hmm, I am not sure what I fancy for lunch really.'
S - 'Well, we can decide later on. Let's get on some rides. Wait, I need to film the intro to this vlog.'
C - 'You should film the intro first then we will decide what to eat later on.'

A few moments later... (and this is the genuine transcript from their Magic Kingdom vlog)...

S - 'Hello and welcome to Theme Park Worldwide! Where are we today, Charlotte?'
C - 'We're at the Magic Kingdom!'
S - 'We are indeed, as our trip here to Walt Disney World continues. If you haven't already make sure you check out our vlogs from both Epcot and Hollywood Studios.'
C - 'We had a great time, didn't we?'
S - 'Ah, we did indeed.'

I mean, their conversations are so funny. I had a good two minutes typing the fictitious conversation ^ but I am certain that is how they are off camera too o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like Disney as much as the next person but this crying and over stimulation over a Disney castle has to stop! And if I see one one picture of a Mickey biscuit I’m going to puke

oh and I haven’t been to the castle for 3 years!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know .. what a waste!
We had so much good food from the festival last month without a dry old chicken tender in sight.
My daughter already had a better diet than him at 5 !
My daughter’s are the same they will at least try everything. They love sushi and seaweed chips. Even I don’t eat dried seaweed LOL
We are raising strong adventurous girls to women. Not some simp who eats Beige crap food.

Disney wedding plans?
They can’t afford that. Look at charlottes pathetic ring you think they could even afford the most minimal of Disney weddings that start at $10,000

Last edited:
My daughter’s are the same they will at least try everything. They love sushi and seaweed chips. Even I don’t eat dried seaweed LOL
We are raising strong adventurous girls to women. Not some simp who eats Beige crap food.

Yes exactly, my daughter tried the Takoyaki this year but think a ‘creamy octopus ball’ was about her limit, she was not impressed..
I enjoyed them though lol
The beer cheese soup was the winner for her.

They can’t afford that. Look at charlottes pathetic ring you think they could even afford the most minimal of Disney weddings that start at $10,000
Yes exactly, my daughter tried the Takoyaki this year but think a ‘creamy octopus ball’ was about her limit, she was not impressed..
I enjoyed them though lol
The beer cheese soup was the winner for her

Sorry, don’t know what happened there!

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE="karma2010, post: 11827473, member: 356481"

[/QUOTE]
Maybe that’s the ring that she wanted 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
2 more important questions.

If its a real fear of water then why would you take a shower cap with you to go on a ride?

How out of touch do you have to be to constantly go on about how "Its really tough that Charlotte hasn't been to Florida for 3 years".
Most people only get to go once in a lifetime, it feels like a complete piss take to complain that you've only had 1 transatlantic trip this year. Especially with all the other trips they've been on.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Gone too far with the water ride fear now. If she didn’t like it then how did she cope in the thunderstorms. We keep shouting at the tv every time he says she hasn’t been for three years.

Reactions: 6
Gone too far with the water ride fear now. If she didn’t like it then how did she cope in the thunderstorms. We keep shouting at the tv every time he says she hasn’t been for three years.
I thought the water ride thing was more that she didnt like dirty water thrown on her, some of those traveling water rides look green! But themeparks arent typically that bad so im prob wrong

Reactions: 2
I thought the water ride thing was more that she didnt like dirty water thrown on her, some of those traveling water rides look green! But themeparks arent typically that bad so im prob wrong
More than once Shawn has said "We make light of the water rides but please don't forget Charlotte has a genuine fear and its a really big issue". Something about being covered in water.

Shawn should have reminded her when she was dancing in the rain with her hood down 2 days earlier

It's a really big, serious issue so Shawn makes it her defining personality trait (other than nodding along in the background), films and eggs the whole thing on for more views

Whos watching the live?

Shes leaving work to be on the channel full time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was watching it just as they made the big announcement. I think it is a very foolish move. If youtube suddenly shuts down or theme parks slam the door on vlogging they will be well and truly up a creek without a paddle!

He isn't making that much as it is, probably £40k tops and that is before tax, NI, pension, plus the trip costs. That between the two of them, that is not much to live off at all.

Knew the house news was coming. 40k is nothing really if thats all hes making.

Knew the house news was coming. 40k is nothing really if thats all hes making.
For a couple of years he was pulling in 150-200k a vlog but that was ages ago. In the last 4-5 years, he only gets about average 35-40k at best. Barely any break over the 60k+ limit. He does have his Adventure Shawn channel, but that doesn't pull much in and it adds on more work in terms of filiming and editing, and eroding the time they spend together as a couple with the camera turned off.

People are potentially going to be put off by Charlotte going full time on the channel as she is irritating.

I assume now she is a permanent part of the channel he will be paying her a wage?

Last edited:
For a couple of years he was pulling in 150-200k a vlog but that was ages ago. In the last 4-5 years, he only gets about average 35-40k at best. Barely any break over the 60k+ limit. He does have his Adventure Shawn channel, but that doesn't pull much in and it adds on more work in terms of filiming and editing, and eroding the time they spend together as a couple with the camera turned off.

People are potentially going to be put off by Charlotte going full time on the channel as she is irritating.
Adventure shawns being rebranded to a home vlog style channel. Shes coming across better on the live then the vlogs tbh

Reactions: 1
Truly the worst news possible imo, she absolutely kills the vlogs whenever she is on. Whenever he has done Florida or other trips solo I'm watching them as they come out but when she is on I find them proper hard work. I'm about 3 or 4 behind on the current series.

Hopefully they buy her some media/presenting training if she's going to be in every vlog now 😩

I do wonder how much he makes. If he's got a mortgage and a member of staff to pay for now he might have to do Patreon or start doing ads. I had a quick look on the livestream and he'd received more than £80 in superchats, absolutely mental! I'm sure he'd get loads of mugs signing up for a Patreon tier

Reactions: 5
What's the news? Charlotte is leaving her job? What does she even do?
I haven't been to WDW in almost ten years and now I have a two year old so probably won't for another 😂 I don't bang on about it though because I know I'm very lucky to even afford to go in the first place.
Three years is nothing and that was only because of COVID.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.