Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how often him and Charlotte have a bit of dutty time 🤣 'right here we go charlotte, its 9pm on sunday just as we planned' 🤢
S: "Right so here I am, going in."
C: "You're going in."
S: "Ooh, that's nice, isn't it?"
C: "So nice."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can’t watch them anymore, her gormless face in the background and him thinking he’s a sky tv anchorman! I’d rather watch paint dry 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I usually watch his vlogs all the time, but recently, i haven't been keeping up with them as im find them dryer than his hot dogs. I don't know if its cause charlottes always in the them or if its cause im sick ot watching something repeated. The worrying thing is the views arent that much.. what happens if the views dried up totally and there both doing it full time

Reactions: 5
I just wondered if Shawn and Charlotte get on each other's nerves now they are together 24/7. In the past Charlotte would be at work, Shawn would go on solo trips and now and again they'd visit places together. Surely working full time together, living together and not ever being apart will soon start to grate. Being away from someone, a close friend of family member, makes being together special & fun. Keep a close eye on the vlogs over the next few months to see if anything between them changes 👀

I just wondered if Shawn and Charlotte get on each other's nerves now they are together 24/7. In the past Charlotte would be at work, Shawn would go on solo trips and now and again they'd visit places together. Surely working full time together, living together and never being apart will soon start to grate. Being away from someone, a close friend of family member, makes being together special & fun. Keep a close eye on the vlogs over the next few months to see if anything between them changes 👀
I just wondered if Shawn and Charlotte get on each other's nerves now they are together 24/7. In the past Charlotte would be at work, Shawn would go on solo trips and now and again they'd visit places together. Surely working full time together, living together and never* being apart will soon start to grate. Being away from someone, a close friend of family member, makes being together special & fun. Keep a close eye on the vlogs over the next few months to see if anything between them changes 👀
I just tried to edit the post so it didn't say 'not ever' but rather 'never' sorry it created such a mess 😂 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Large Christmas tree with full blown Twinkly light show is now up in the garden the shed is useful in shielding the poor neighbours from it a bit!

Reactions: 3
What does Charlotte do all day? Every Vlog is Shawn doing something in the garden and his poor dad being roped in. Why is she not helping?

I am only watching their travel days and hotel tour being in Australia I love all the Europe travel stuff. Anyway on todays hotel blog tour, he kept saying Charlotte was feeling very ill the day before, did he let her have the day off and go to the park alone or did she still get dragged along with him . At least they like the breakfast a bit more in todays blog. as there were mini doughnuts.

Reactions: 1
I am only watching their travel days and hotel tour being in Australia I love all the Europe travel stuff. Anyway on todays hotel blog tour, he kept saying Charlotte was feeling very ill the day before, did he let her have the day off and go to the park alone or did she still get dragged along with him . At least they like the breakfast a bit more in todays blog. as there were mini doughnuts.
She was dragged around the park the entire day and clearly wasn’t well! She added nothing to the vlog

• Sad
Oh my god the size of that tree, along side that god awful shed! I hope someone complains!!

Reactions: 2
Try and find a comment reply from Theme Park Worldwide on Youtube that doesn't include an exclamation mark. I'll wait.

• Haha
What does Charlotte do all day? Every Vlog is Shawn doing something in the garden and his poor dad being roped in. Why is she not helping?
She making cakes, ready made packets and boxes, also she’s practicing her gormless smile! Got to get it right you know 👍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.