Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the 'We Decorated More of Our House' vlog, Charlotte just leaving him to get on with it!! I feel like he is only going to so much effort so he can film and monetise off it. He also mentioned the change in colour scheme to warmer for the dining room/kitchen as that is where they are having Christmas dinner so looks like he will be hosting at least his parents for Christmas!

Reactions: 4
Watching the 'We Decorated More of Our House' vlog, Charlotte just leaving him to get on with it!! I feel like he is only going to so much effort so he can film and monetise off it. He also mentioned the change in colour scheme to warmer for the dining room/kitchen as that is where they are having Christmas dinner so looks like he will be hosting at least his parents for Christmas!
Hope his parents enjoy there Christmas Dinner of turkey dinosaurs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re the Europa Park travel vlog, some classic TPW conversations throughout! My favourite,

Shawn (S) - '...with some nice scenery, we went through lots of little German villages and towns, which was quite nice.'
Charlotte (C) - 'Yeah, it was quite cute, wasn't it?'
S - 'Yeah, scenery was great on there, wasn't it?'
C - 'It was lovely, wasn't it?'
S - 'Yeah, really liked that.'

They remind me of Alice Tinker's Mum in The Vicar of Dibley. 'Have you? Have you? Oh, you have, have you?' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re the Europa Park travel vlog, some classic TPW conversations throughout! My favourite,

Shawn (S) - '...with some nice scenery, we went through lots of little German villages and towns, which was quite nice.'

They remind me of Alice Tinker's Mum in The Vicar of Dibley. 'Have you? Have you? Oh, you have, have you?' 😂
Please give us a sign Charlotte if you are being held captive 🚨
The constant agreeing does my head in. Surely she has her own thoughts?!

• Haha
I'm still shook from the fact they paid out for a cabin hold bag on their Ryanair flight. Admittedly just one bag mind you between two of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dont be daft, his parents will bring it all over and they will just eat there.
So unless mother dearest busts out her bestest thick tin foil and insulated bags... ah kid will bust out... dum dum dum.. the microwave!

Reactions: 2
I saw on their recent London shopping trip they went to Fortnum and Mason. Somehow, I doubt they went for the charcuterie and cheese counter!

This feels a bit mean, I love their wide eyed and little naive view of the world, and they seem too really enjoy what they do (and good luck to them if that is the case). I just think they need to broaden their minds a little or it will be turkey twizzlers for xmas lunch!

• Haha
The short curtains in there house do my head in !

Anybody else thinks it’s weird that he was buying Xmas decorations when he lived at his parents place

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Haha! But in the most recent Drayton Manor vlog Shawn was on a ride and Charlotte filmed him offride... she sounded completely normal. Maybe she finds it awkward getting her opinion across when, at times, overbearing Shawn is talking non-stop...?

Reactions: 5
The short curtains in there house do my head in !

Anybody else thinks it’s weird that he was buying Xmas decorations when he lived at his parents place
I commented on their short curtains and got back we didn’t want to cover the radiator!! They look so stupid!

• Haha
Do they rehearse their intros? The fact they take turns to say things just gives me the ick tbh.

Got to be honest, going on a roller-coaster in the freezing cold seems an utterly miserable experience!

Haha! But in the most recent Drayton Manor vlog Shawn was on a ride and Charlotte filmed him offride... she sounded completely normal. Maybe she finds it awkward getting her opinion across when, at times, overbearing Shawn is talking non-stop...?
My thoughts exactly. I do think she has her own mind, he just never stops talking.
There is a difference between childlike and childish.

• Heart
Shawn posts wayyyyyy too many videos. I think he gets tit views because he has viewer fatigue. People don't want that much content every single day. He could relax and post 3 a week and most likely get the same number of views.

Shawn posts wayyyyyy too many videos. I think he gets tit views because he has viewer fatigue. People don't want that much content every single day. He could relax and post 3 a week and most likely get the same number of views.
It must be draining filming most of the time and being 'on' for the camera. He is doing more now across both channels so it is eroding into time they would normally spend together without the camera on. Whenever he posts POVs it is obviously filler to ensure he has 1 vid a day up, not necessary really.

So am I right in thinking the hotel cost £400 a night?! They said it was good value because you get food included. Well Shawn didn't even eat much!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.