Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't really need to hire a car in Orlando though tbh, even staying off property there are lots of busses that take you to the parks. Only downside is if you want to go to Busch Gardens or the Kennedy Space Centre but there is still transport.

Reactions: 3
To be fair parking at the parks is extortionate. I wouldn’t hire a car just to pay something like 20 dollars for it to sit in a car park all day either.
I think it $30 now. I won’t pay either when there are shuttles to the parks and the Itrolley 👍🏻

You don't really need to hire a car in Orlando though tbh, even staying off property there are lots of busses that take you to the parks. Only downside is if you want to go to Busch Gardens or the Kennedy Space Centre but there is still transport.
There’s a free shuttle to BG, we don’t hire a car and have not missed out on anything

Reactions: 1
You’re welcome…! Not sure what she’s dancing to as can’t bear to have the sound on 🔊

38189F52-9C26-4AEF-B17F-2BFC305B992B.png

• Haha
Why would you not pay when your making a tonne of money off of youtube.

I would 100% only drive in America, as everyone else does, it not a country great on walking/public transport.

Anyway that was not not my point, my point is he is tight.

Reactions: 4
Why would you not pay when your making a tonne of money off of youtube.

I would 100% only drive in America, as everyone else does, it not a country great on walking/public transport.

Anyway that was not not my point, my point is he is tight.
Yes we’ve always had a car when we visit the states so would agree with that and yes, he is as tight as a ducks arse!

I think it $30 now. I won’t pay either when there are shuttles to the parks and the Itrolley 👍🏻

There’s a free shuttle to BG, we don’t hire a car and have not missed out on anything
Yes I got a free bus to BG beforehand. Like I saw you don't really need a car 🤷

You can tell this is respectful because the Incredible Hulk coaster is in black and white
First that’s disrespectful AF but I’m not surprised given how stupid they both are.
2nd where are they staying in Florida? The motel 6 on International drive?! I hear it’s ghetto fantastic!!

First that’s disrespectful AF but I’m not surprised given how stupid they both are.
2nd where are they staying in Florida? The motel 6 on International drive?! I hear it’s ghetto fantastic!!
Rosen Inn Lake “Bhuna” Vista 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They mention years ago Charlotte pays her way in a Q&A and I thought now Shaun would pay for everything as she is in the videos and I think handles some social media stuff. However on the video yesterday, she had a cupcake and he said we have got a cupcake and she says whose cupcake and a few other bits mention he and there on several videos makes me believe they still share costs, he is such a tight arse.

Reactions: 3
They mention years ago Charlotte pays her way in a Q&A and I thought now Shaun would pay for everything as she is in the videos and I think handles some social media stuff. However on the video yesterday, she had a cupcake and he said we have got a cupcake and she says whose cupcake and a few other bits mention he and there on several videos makes me believe they still share costs, he is such a tight arse.
Oh they most definitely just buy stuff for themselves as I’ve heard them say before “Charlotte treated us to some donuts” or whatever and other times that it’s his or hers as they don’t like sharing it seems!
I had friends like these, they lived together but they’d sit there using the calculator on their phones splitting any costs for food/drink to the last penny.. sad

We tried watching the travel day and my fiancé hit the nail on the head I think that he just doesn't give her a chance to talk! He just powers on talking at 100mph as if he's by himself leaving her to only just echo thoughts when she can, it's almost like she's trying to get something in while he breathes before he starts the next sentence! Because what else can you do if he's hogging screen time? If you look at Wizard and Walt as a comparison, he's the main vlogger but he frequently stops and turns to his partner asking her opinion or chip in before carrying on, Shaun needs to really start doing this.

With Shawn's level of obsession with coasters and knowledge, love of beige food not wanting to be adventurous, sticking to what he knows and seeming lack of emotional intelligence makes me wonder if he's on the spectrum undiagnosed? That would explain a lot.

Reactions: 11
When they sat in that restaurant in Epcot eating chicken tenders and chips with the Food and Wine festival going on.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have noticed hes been showing what charlottes eating and not his own food unless its a treat. Does he just sit thier while she eats real food

Reactions: 5
When they sat in that restaurant in Epcot eating chicken tenders and chips with the Food and Wine festival going on.
I know .. what a waste!
We had so much good food from the festival last month without a dry old chicken tender in sight.
My daughter already had a better diet than him at 5 !

Reactions: 4
The live streams tomorrow at 7. Cant be a pregnancy as shes been on all the rides, so im guessing house move stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.