Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I note how in the new video he says the "culture and the amazing sights" of the tour on the Adventures channel - no mention of food! The best beige food on the trip incoming.

Oh my god, I'm now further into the vlog - they've already been to the McDonalds and have made it clear that they won't be sampling different foods and Charlotte "likes to be careful" when eating abroad and for Shaun it's a "big no no". I literally have no words. There's definitely some sort of condition there I think, very odd, and quite sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I note how in the new video he says the "culture and the amazing sights" of the tour on the Adventures channel - no mention of food! The best beige food on the trip incoming.

Oh my god, I'm now further into the vlog - they've already been to the McDonalds and have made it clear that they won't be sampling different foods and Charlotte "likes to be careful" when eating abroad and for Shaun it's a "big no no". I literally have no words. There's definitely some sort of condition there I think, very odd, and quite sad.
Likes to be careful 😂 So basically, if it's not chips, burgers or chicken they won't touch it.
You could still get sick from them foods so it's not that they are being careful they just don't want to try different food. It is very sad!

Reactions: 6
I get a feeling the mcds curly fries are as adventurous as it will get food wise. I get it, I was a fussy kid but I'm happy to try new food now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine going to Asia, the area of the world with such great food to try and….. McDonalds. I knew this would happen. Most people who go to these parts of the worlds are massive foodies, food for me is such a big part of travelling, trying local foods etx

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Imagine going to Asia, the area of the world with such great food to try and….. McDonalds. I knew this would happen. Most people who go to these parts of the worlds are massive foodies, food for me is such a big part of travelling, trying local foods etx
But surely that's the whole point. Food is a big part of travelling for you. It clearly isn't for Shawn and Charlotte. Just like some people love beach holidays and I'd rather have root canal treatment. We're all different. Yes they're missing out on the food part of the experience but I just don't think they're bothered about food. Some people are like that. It's purely fuel to keep them going, they have no real interest in eating.

Generally I don't mind these two and I'm intrigued about their recent Vlog series as I most likely will never make it to that part of the world!

but I find his shouting so annoying! his camera looks quite basic too with no external microphone..... so it's not like its just the mic making his voice louder it seems to just be his voice always being too loud

I also don't understand why Charlotte always has to stand like a statue with a smile on when Shawn is talking!
its just not normal. it feels forced and I bet you it IS forced! Shawn has trained Charlotte to just stand there and smile and it's weird AF

Reactions: 4
But surely that's the whole point. Food is a big part of travelling for you. It clearly isn't for Shawn and Charlotte. Just like some people love beach holidays and I'd rather have root canal treatment. We're all different. Yes they're missing out on the food part of the experience but I just don't think they're bothered about food. Some people are like that. It's purely fuel to keep them going, they have no real interest in eating.
I agree. To some people food is just fuel. Plus as well, they are theme park bloggers, not food bloggers, and they do, IMHO, a pretty good job of that. I'm looking forward to seeing all the parks they go to on their trip, some of them I've not heard of before so it's genuinely interesting. So no probs with doing that on their main TPW channel.

The Adventure channel though..... If you're going to claim to want to take me around Singapore, then don't take me a to a McDs. I can walk to the nearest McDs, show me something that is new to us. Don't go to the bother of showing me round a nice park in Singapore (which did look great - it wasn't opened when I last went to Singapore so that was interesting) if you then just go on about curly fries. Just try something new. You may not like it, but it's not going to kill you, and you may surprise yourself. And it will make for great content as watching people try new things is good to watch. You either see them expand their horizons, in which case great, or get a chuckle as they explain why they don't like it. But at least you tried. It's much more engaging content than watching someone eating chicken nuggets.

The comment about food today almost seemed a bit pointed to the discussions we're having here. So Shawn, if you are reading this, when you go to Malaysia, try some noodles or something new. Malaysian food is amazing!

Likes to be careful 😂 So basically, if it's not chips, burgers or chicken they won't touch it.
You could still get sick from them foods so it's not that they are being careful they just don't want to try different food. It is very sad!
I noticed that too. They are right in a way, you do need to be careful when you are in some countries but they are going to Singapore, Australia and Malaysia, its not like travelling to other parts of the world where you do need to consider everything you eat (I know people who have been seriously ill in India for example, and I was ill in Peru!) Being careful doesn't mean you need to eat in McDs all the time. Thailand for example, the best food is the street food and the local restaurants!

Last edited:
There are people who go to all the way to Disneyworld and don’t go on any rollercoasters because they don’t like them. I don’t understand that either.

Reactions: 2
If anybody looks like an idiot abroad it’s Shawn. Walking around those treetops with his suitcase in his 1990s Hollister clothes. What a melt

Welcome to Singapore !!!!!

Heres a Shake Shack , Apple Store and we’re going to Maccies cos we like to be careful what we eat.
Just stick to Alton towers mate

Probably only need a day to see Singapore . Wow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Finished the Vlog, fell asleep halfway through as it’s been a loooong day. I do wish they would have shown the travel on the train. And how they got to the forest, I know they found it difficult but someone watching probably will. It’s an adventure channel, inform us of everything that may be very helpful to someone watching.

I hope this trip picks the channel up abit cause I've been so bored of the content the last few weeks. Shame Charlotte will be tagging along to moan about the water rides and agree with everythint Shawn says..

SING-A-PAW Food Diaries #1 🐾

Hotel breakfast
Breakfast included with the Heathrow Airport hotel?! Charlotte 'was like 'YES!' Awesome!
1673520395310.png
1673520412625.png
1673520489573.png

Yummy. Despite there being loads on offer, these two food critics narrowed the offering down to a (probably) dry bacon sandwich, 4 muffins & humble bowl of Coco Puffs

Charlotte pinches one of Shawn's muffs 🤗

Plane breakfast (attempt #2)
The two of them were quite adventurous, by their standards, on the plane to Qatar

Charlene
1673520089313.png

Shawney
1673520113136.png

Both seemed dubious about the white yoghurt, while Shawney was hesitant about sampling the crepe (he's 'never seen one like that before'). And, with that, the two globetrotters are off

I momentarily thought Charl was having a sneaky cider 🤭 No confirmation on whether they enjoyed the plane food

Qatar Airport
Surprise, surprise... at the first opportunity they get:

Shawn: 'WE'VE JUST HAD A KFC, actually, HAVEN'T WE, over here?'
Charlotte: (sighs in relief) 'OH, I WAS SOoooooooo HUNGRY'
Shawn: 'Yeah, it was quite nice'

Sing-a-Paw Airport
Although there's no more mention of food, they would have been happy enough
1673521455126.png

i'm sorry but i can't watch anymore. i'm out

🛌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SING-A-PAW Food Diaries #1 🐾

Hotel breakfast
Breakfast included with the Heathrow Airport hotel?! Charlotte 'was like 'YES!' Awesome!
View attachment 1876421View attachment 1876422View attachment 1876423
Yummy. Despite there being loads on offer, these two food critics narrowed the offering down to a (probably) dry bacon sandwich, 4 muffins & humble bowl of Coco Puffs

Charlotte pinches one of Shawn's muffs 🤗

Plane breakfast (attempt #2)
The two of them were quite adventurous, by their standards, on the plane to Qatar

Charlene
View attachment 1876409

Shawney
View attachment 1876411

Both seemed dubious about the white yoghurt, while Shawney was hesitant about sampling the crepe (he's 'never seen one like that before'). And, with that, the two globetrotters are off

I momentarily thought Charl was having a sneaky cider 🤭 No confirmation on whether they enjoyed the plane food

Qatar Airport
Surprise, surprise... at the first opportunity they get:

Shawn: 'WE'VE JUST HAD A KFC, actually, HAVEN'T WE, over here?'
Charlotte: (sighs in relief) 'OH, I WAS SOoooooooo HUNGRY'
Shawn: 'Yeah, it was quite nice'

Sing-a-Paw Airport
Although there's no more mention of food, they would have been happy enough
View attachment 1876446

i'm sorry but i can't watch anymore. i'm out

🛌
Shawn's bowl of Coco Pops is gross. He finished eating but left half of the portion around the side of the plate fgs. Like a 3 year old! Bit like in the baking vlog from late last year when Shawn sampled Charlotte's cakes and had half of it around his mouth 😵

The hardrock hotel looks pretty nice.
It's clear shawn controls the money though with his "I thought id pay extra and book a pool view" why not say we.

Maccies for breakfast as well lol. I know kids who need to see a food psychiatrist that have a better palette than these two.

Considering how tight he is I'm very surprised he forked out for an on site hotel, despite his comments about it being once in a lifetime it really doesn't seem like him. No mention of it being gifted but I am suspicious

She has literally had no control over any of this has she. Shawn is all "I, I, I"

The way she stands there silently is so bloody creepy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.