Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Watersh1t Down

Plastic decking, artificial grass, two sheds, Christmas tree up in early November, a water feature, patio slabs, undercover seating, a nature deprived space, Shawn's booming voice (even when he isn't filming) in the garden and for the poor neighbours in the semi-detached house next door when he is talking to Charlotte inside. I honestly think they would be nightmare neighbours. And imagine that massive Christmas tree flashing all night long for over two months. I'm really laughing now at the thought 😂

I am writing this whilst watching the newest video on The Sanbrooke Adventures and at 26:16, the LOUD conversation on the sofa against the wall of the semi-detached (or terrace) property next door, HAHAHA. How would you react if you heard this conversation? Especially if they did two takes -

Shawn (S) - 'EYYYYY, 'ere we are then back on the sofa and I've not seen CHARLOTTE for a WHILE!'
Charlotte (C) - 'I KNOW, been busy, I've been doing the housework.'
S - 'Yeah, what have YOU been up to then?'
C - 'I've been doing a bit of CLLEEAANNING, a bit of COOOKKKIINNGG, just stuff like that.'
S - 'Yeah, a bit of IRROOONNING.'
S & C - 'Yeahhhh...'
C - 'Going to town, getting some shopping.'
S - 'Yeah, that's the thing though like, it's been good because I've been cracking on with that, Charlotte's been doing that!'
C - 'Exactly, I've been busy as well.'
S - 'Yeah, THAT'S the thing. Yeah, we've got a lovely clean house whilst we're doing all the work.'
C - 'Exactly, you've done a really GOOD job.'
S - 'Yeah, do you like it?'
C - 'Yeah, you've done a FANTASTIC job.'

I can't believe I just typed that but my God, if I heard that loud conversation I'd knock the party wall down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Welcome to THE SANBROOKE ADVENTURES. In today's episode, it's a very sad day isn't that right Charlotte?
Yes that's right, it's a very sad day today.
Yes it is, it's a sad day because in this vlog we will be dismantling The Theme Park Museum as next door have said it's blocking up to 60% of their sunlight - in my opinion, that still leaves them with 40% of sunlight, but it's one of them isn't it really, y'know?
Yes, it's one of those things really. It's a very sad day.
"HERE WE GO THEN!", says Shawn as he begins to smash up the shed with a sledgehammer

• Haha
Reactions: 12

stevo16

Wonder when he going to get it on with Charlotte at night he says well here we go then 🤣🤣,then she repeats it and after he has an in depth report and asks her opinion on it

• Haha
Reactions: 11

South Landan Lass

1668728815912.png

The best man (right) and other guests waiting in the queue line at the church

1668728917362.png
charl

The happy couple

1668729098094.png

Even Harry Turnstiles has made an appearance (after all these years)!

• Haha

Merida91

We tried watching the travel day and my fiancé hit the nail on the head I think that he just doesn't give her a chance to talk! He just powers on talking at 100mph as if he's by himself leaving her to only just echo thoughts when she can, it's almost like she's trying to get something in while he breathes before he starts the next sentence! Because what else can you do if he's hogging screen time? If you look at Wizard and Walt as a comparison, he's the main vlogger but he frequently stops and turns to his partner asking her opinion or chip in before carrying on, Shaun needs to really start doing this.

With Shawn's level of obsession with coasters and knowledge, love of beige food not wanting to be adventurous, sticking to what he knows and seeming lack of emotional intelligence makes me wonder if he's on the spectrum undiagnosed? That would explain a lot.

jeffstar69

Looks like their channel has finally started to decline.. they remind me a bit of the trackers, they think the success will last forever, so the content stays the same because they think they’ve found the magic formula, and eventually they end up with viewer fatigue and it’s all downhill from there while they keep trying to claw it back

dryhotdogs

I note how in the new video he says the "culture and the amazing sights" of the tour on the Adventures channel - no mention of food! The best beige food on the trip incoming.

Oh my god, I'm now further into the vlog - they've already been to the McDonalds and have made it clear that they won't be sampling different foods and Charlotte "likes to be careful" when eating abroad and for Shaun it's a "big no no". I literally have no words. There's definitely some sort of condition there I think, very odd, and quite sad.

Last edited:

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
Why does he talk so much when he's on the rides compared to just letting the experience speak for itself? Imagine going to a theme park only to be put next to or around some twat with a camera giving his color commentary and ruining your experience.

jammy

Chatty Member
I’ve always wondered what their relationship is like outside of a theme park, Charlotte seems to just repeat what Shawn says in a different tone and grin really big. I’m not sure what they would talk about IRL.
The cost of dentists.

• Haha

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
Hi all I am new on here and have been watching ThemeParkWorldwide on and off. I don't particularly enjoy the vlogs with Charlotte in I just find her annoying and she just repeats what Shawn says. She just stares and smiles vacantly into the camera in intros saying things like 'I don't know what to expect' etc. it just feels really unnatural and forced. Surely you would know a bit of what to expect as wouldn't you think to do some of your own research?

With regards to filming kids, in one of his Vienna vlogs he filmed a kid on this little kiddy coaster I asked did you get the permission from the parents he said 'yes I was talking to them about the ride' and then went on to say that as the theme park is a public place, he can pretty much film what he wants which I thought was a very arrogant response.

I always find it sort of funny when people give him weird looks on rides when he is yapping away to his future audience via the GoPro but it looks like he is talking to himself. I don't think he should be talking and screeching HELIX etc. on rides as it potentially spoil's other people's experience.

As for the engagement at Disneyland, the cynic in me thinks that was all a set up for the '10 years of the channel' and people typing in 'engagement Disneyland' will see it potentially click and then go on to potentially subscribe and watch further videos. Not to mention he is likely monetizing off of that vid as well. It's all done to further the channel, in a way I feel a bit sorry for Charlotte because of that as it should be a private moment really not something staged to get more views/engagement. But then again, I have always felt that their relationship is weird, without the channel, what would really hold them together? I doubt they spend much time together other than at theme parks filming for the channel as Shawn is rarely at home he's always off galivanting about throwing himself around on rollercoasters.

Reactions: 10

Kit123

VIP Member
I would of loved to of seem Shawn in Karen's diner!
I like his parents but his mum reminds me of that lady in Wallace and gromit.

• Haha

SAS20211

VIP Member
I wonder how often him and Charlotte have a bit of dutty time 🤣 'right here we go charlotte, its 9pm on sunday just as we planned' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Shame he's not going on his own. Would be much more interested if he wasn't going with the grinning parrot

• Haha
I dont know if I can watch the videos from Asia. It's a dream of mine to go there and try as much of the food as possible.

Seeing them waste the opportunity and have chicken nuggets every day is going to be heart breaking.

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
The quality difference in the solo videos and Charlotte videos is quite profound I think. I really can't get through most videos when she is involved, end up watching 15 installments and turning it off. She's almost unnerving the way she looks in the camera and the way she reacts to things, she seems a bit... not all there. Almost like a child in a lot of her behaviour.

Was honestly gutted when they announced she'd be full time on the channel