Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really could have saved a lot of bother by cutting two foot off the bottom of that stupid worm in the supershed, I mean would anyone even notice?

Reactions: 1
Waiting for tree to go up with his £1000 lights glowing like airport landing lights,here we go then tonight me and Charlotte are going dance around the tree singing Xmas songs arnt we Charlotte,yes indeed we are,then we are going to light the fire pit we got cheap at b&q ,oh I can't wait, Charlotte been busy baking cakes ,yes indeed and they taste fantastic don't the Shawn

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was having a look at Permitted Development Rights on my lunchbreak, not sure how tall his shed is but it is certainly within 2m of the curtilage i.e. fence:

Not permitted development if:

(e) the height of the building, enclosure or container would exceed -

(i) 4 metres in the case of a building with a dual-pitched roof,
(ii) 2.5 metres in the case of a building, enclosure or container within 2 metres of the boundary of the curtilage of the dwellinghouse, or
(iii) 3 metres in any other case

The height of the building, enclosure or container should be measured from the highest ground level immediately adjacent to the building, enclosure, or container to its highest point.

The height limit on a ‘dual-pitched roof’ of 4 metres should also be applied to buildings that have ‘hipped’ roofs (slopes on all four sides).

If any part of the building, container or enclosure is within 2 metres of the boundary of the curtilage of the house, then the height limit for the total development is restricted to 2.5 metres if it is to be permitted development.

(f) the height of the eaves of the building would exceed 2.5 metres
The eaves of a building will be the point where the lowest point of a roof slope, or a flat roof, meets the outside wall of the building. The Guidance on Class A (d) above includes examples and further guidance (see page 12).

Under Class E the maximum height of the eaves on any part of the building (irrespective of total height) is 2.5 metres.

(ii) 2.5 metres in the case of a building, enclosure or container within 2 metres of the boundary of the curtilage of the dwellinghouse, or

I was also reading this, just based on looking at the last video it must be above 2.5m surely, I have a 2m tall cabinet in my house which is about a foot shorter than the ceiling. I also know for a fact he didn't apply for planning permission, presumably he just didn't bother or he knew it wouldn't be allowed... although I can appreciate he's probably excited to finally have his own space to make use of I also won't feel sorry for him if the council tell him to pull it down if the neighbours (or future neighbours) complain about it.

Reactions: 1
Can I ask who goes to a buffet breakfast at a hotel and only eats a bit of egg, toast, cereal or a couple of pancakes. Me, if there is a buffet you know I am trying everything I want my moneys worth. Please tell I am not the only one.

Also it annoyed me how they kept saying the breakfast wasn't good and not to their standards. How did they know, they didn't eat anything. I bet those sausages they showed would have been amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I was also reading this, just based on looking at the last video it must be above 2.5m surely, I have a 2m tall cabinet in my house which is about a foot shorter than the ceiling. I also know for a fact he didn't apply for planning permission, presumably he just didn't bother or he knew it wouldn't be allowed... although I can appreciate he's probably excited to finally have his own space to make use of I also won't feel sorry for him if the council tell him to pull it down if the neighbours (or future neighbours) complain about it.
I was looking at getting a summer house in our garden last year (didn’t in the end!). Nearly every company I looked at made their buildings just under 2.5m tall so they came in permitted development. This means they can be closer to the boundary I think. Here is one of the pages I looked at:

Can I ask who goes to a buffet breakfast at a hotel and only eats a bit of egg, toast, cereal or a couple of pancakes. Me, if there is a buffet you know I am trying everything I want my moneys worth. Please tell I am not the only one.

Also it annoyed me how they kept saying the breakfast wasn't good and not to their standards. How did they know, they didn't eat anything. I bet those sausages they showed would have been amazing.
I was a bit confused by their comment about the breakfast at Charles Lindbergh not having any fruit. When I was there there were whole fruits (apples, oranges, bananas etc), chopped up fruits in lovely wee individual jars (different melons, kiwi fruit etc) and also a wide selection of smoothies in cute wee bottles as well as fruit juices. Either Charles Lindbergh has vastly reduced the choice or they just didn't venture further than the hot buffet and cereal area which was on the other side of the room to the fruits/smoothies/yoghurts/overnight oats etc. And chocolate milkshake to die for - it was the best thing about breakfast for me 🤣

Personally I thought the breakfast was absolutely fantastic and we just needed a small snack at lunchtime to keep us going until dinner after consuming our own body weight of delicious offerings.

Reactions: 5

Which is why I think it's utterly ridiculous they are spending that amount of money to have breakfast included and all Shawn has is a bowl of cereal 🤦

Reactions: 3
Charlotte eating her burger from "the busiest Five Guys in the world" (20 min wait) upside down annoyed me more than it should 🤣 I'd have thought after eating a burger in almost every day out vlog she'd have the technique perfected. Wonder if it was "really nice" like everything else in London.

1670711484840.png

Reactions: 4
Charlotte eating her burger from "the busiest Five Guys in the world" (20 min wait) upside down annoyed me more than it should 🤣 I'd have thought after eating a burger in almost every day out vlog she'd have the technique perfected. Wonder if it was "really nice" like everything else in London.

View attachment 1798019
I eat burgers like this too. It’s an accepted method to stop all your pickles etc falling out

• Haha
New vlog is as stale as the bread I haven’t used all week.

Take a shot every time he says “here we go then” or “and yeah”. I still think Charlotte is just a puppet that copies everything he says.

Reactions: 2
They've not got a great number of views on this latest trip. I have found it interesting though seeing what accommodation is on offer and also getting from each park by public transport as if I was to visit that is how I would get there.

Reactions: 2
Why has he moaned on about 5 different occasions about an outdoor pool being closed in the middle of December?

I wonder how often him and Charlotte have a bit of dutty time 🤣 'right here we go charlotte, its 9pm on sunday just as we planned' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder how often him and Charlotte have a bit of dutty time 🤣 'right here we go charlotte, its 9pm on sunday just as we planned' 🤢
The fact they didnt care about the 2 single beds says it all imo hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.