Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look forward to seeing Shawn appear on the TV show 'Nothing to Declare' when Australian border security seize his suitcase of sausage rolls from Asda he got for the trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like that they post pretty much real time, means we don't have to wait weeks to see the trip

Reactions: 7
Travel vlogs off to a great start. Sean "I've never seen a crepe like that, I'm not the best when it comes to plane food but I might give it a go"
How can he be so fussy over a bluming crepe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I started watching the travel vlog it was on 4,400 views, I've just finished & refreshed the page, it's now over 5,000! 😮 TPW's most viewed vlog series ever incoming?

Reactions: 3
When I started watching the travel vlog it was on 4,400 views, I've just finished & refreshed the page, it's now over 5,000! 😮 TPW's most viewed vlog series ever incoming?
Probably. It’s not often vloggers go to Australia and Asia and now there’s two at the same time !

I just don’t get why he has Charlotte say things if he is just going to repeat her and add stuff to it. It’s like she’s not allowed her own voice or opinion.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get why he has Charlotte say things if he is just going to repeat her and add stuff to it. It’s like she’s not allowed her own voice or opinion.
I'm sure she was never like that, then again there would be way more people in the vlogs when she first started in them.

Shawn: It's not been covered very much
*a second later*
Charlotte: Yeah it's not had a lot of coverage

• Haha
And here we go with the there you go every few words ,needs a dictionary to learn some new words,his hand puppet speaks when he allows her too,hand luggage on a trip to Singapore, Malaysia and Australia,oh we are going to to do washing ,so guessing few pairs of nickers,undies and t-shirts lol ,KFC in Qatar after 7 hrs flight with in flight meal that he probably didn't eat becyit didn't contain junk food

Reactions: 4
hand luggage for that trip…. Hahahah why didn’t they get those backpacking backpacks everyone who travels to AUS / Asia use? I had one and it was so handy!! And easy to travel around with!

Oh, don’t worry everyone they had a KFC in Doha!!! Thought they might of wasted away by the next flight!

(I’ve flown that very flight and they only really offer currys after breakfast, so knew they wouldn’t eat)

Last edited:
Can't blame him skipping the in-flight meal after his hearty and nutritious breakfast of Coco Pops and 4 chocolate muffins

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think by posting on two separate channels he after his 2nd you tube plaque , knowing lots of people will tune in to see the blogs ,so spread it around to hit good numbers on both channels

I'm not one to comment on someone's looks or dress sense usually, but I think that shirt has been to more countries than me. Might need to expand the wardrobe (if Charlotte lets him use it)

1673386214668.png

• Haha
Travel vlogs off to a great start. Sean "I've never seen a crepe like that, I'm not the best when it comes to plane food but I might give it a go"
How can he be so fussy over a bluming crepe.
TBH that crepe looked like it had been scraped up off the runway. Why was it so mangled and dark 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
TBH that crepe looked like it had been scraped up off the runway. Why was it so mangled and dark 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think crepe on the plane is the last thing anyone should order…. Who would order a microwave (pre cooked) crepe?!?! Bet it tasted like foam! Aeroplane food is tit no matter where you go really but there’s better choices like what Charlotte had!

OK don't shoot me but I thought Charlotte was much better in that vlog. Actually spoke her own words at times! Both of them look genuinely excited for the trip. TBH I am too, so few vloggers actually make it out there (Tokyo Disney is as far as the more adventurous ones usually get). Also looking forward to the chicken dippers count. Not even made it to Singapore yet and they're on chicken dipper meal number one already.

The crepe moment made me cringe - "I might give it a go" - it's a friggin' crepe with some fruit on it, it's not going to kill you. Gave me proper spoilt child vibes, I cannot stand food being wasted... whenever we fly, we eat everything, we've paid for it :D

Also - "No idea what that is" - looks like yoghurt to me mate, get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The crepe moment made me cringe - "I might give it a go" - it's a friggin' crepe with some fruit on it, it's not going to kill you. Gave me proper spoilt child vibes, I cannot stand food being wasted... whenever we fly, we eat everything, we've paid for it :D

Also - "No idea what that is" - looks like yoghurt to me mate, get a grip!
Hope it didn't have those "breadcoombs" on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.