Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am I right in thinking the hotel cost £400 a night?! They said it was good value because you get food included. Well Shawn didn't even eat much!
€400
It also includes two days park access and four fast passes for their newest ride

Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 14-11-07 Phantasialand Hotel Charles Lindbergh - We Slept Next To A R...png

POV: You open your front door and the new neighbors who just built a giant shed in the garden want to introduce themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh okay then, that's a bit better. Still out of my price range though 🤷
It is not cheap but it is an absolutely amazing experience, particularly if you are a ride geek. I've never stayed in a hotel where a coaster runs literally just outside your bedroom door. I absolutely loved staying at Charles Lindbergh. I've never seen anything like the theming of the wee cabins either, they were great fun to stay in. For once, I agree with Shawn's off the scale enthusiasm. I'll be interested to see what he thinks of Ling Bau. I thought it was OK but nothing particularly special, I'm in no hurry to stay there again, unlike Charles Lindbergh which was just WOW!

Reactions: 7
Just watched the other Christmas decorating, again why is the other mirror so high up? They’re both almost touching the ceiling and barely get their heads in the frame

Reactions: 1
Just watching the Phantasialand vlog at the hotel - how on earth you can't like pasta parcels is beyond me. And of course, the burger needs to be completely plain - and would guarantee those dips won't be getting tried! "NUGGET" surprise, dear god... yes, it's not pronounced like that, you're right...

Reactions: 3
Just watching the Phantasialand vlog at the hotel - how on earth you can't like pasta parcels is beyond me. And of course, the burger needs to be completely plain - and would guarantee those dips won't be getting tried! "NUGGET" surprise, dear god... yes, it's not pronounced like that, you're right...
Lmaooo just coming here to say this. Shawn making out like they got a real good deal with the meal being included then saying pasta parcel are too much of a delicacy for him 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he likes thing plain u no 🙄 id be so embarrassed. Charlotte seems to try things but sometimes she aint much better..

Why is it always his parents, what about Charlotte? Won't they be coming over at Christmas?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is this just a huge eyesore? Looked better as plain wood...

1670522498272.png

1670522541459.png

This honestly does look like a carpet

1670522726918.png

His poor neighbors having to look outside at that! It’s hideous!

There really should be laws in place that reduce the size of things that people can build in their garden. I am pretty sure that would come close to being beyond Permitted Development and needing a planning application. Really the top of the roof should not be beyond the top of the fenceline to prevent blocking views, possibly even light into the next house.

And then he's putting up his enormous Christmas tree lord knows where that is going!

Reactions: 5
It looks like a battery chicken farm! Absolute eyesore. I would be incensed if my neighbour did that..

And don’t get me started on their bedroom! One curtain on each window!

The garden is awful, the grass is cheap looks like a putting green texture. The borders looks stupid…. Massassive sheds. Poor neighbours

• Haha
So here we go then , tonight I'm going to bang Charlotte senseless on the new bed after playing in my over size man shed with my worm,god neighbours from hell these two,be having come around and explore my shed nights with neighbours and nocking there drinks over with his chin

• Haha
The shed is absolutely ridiculous... if I was his neighbour I'd be complaining to the council.
Welcome to THE SANBROOKE ADVENTURES. In today's episode, it's a very sad day isn't that right Charlotte?
Yes that's right, it's a very sad day today.
Yes it is, it's a sad day because in this vlog we will be dismantling The Theme Park Museum as next door have said it's blocking up to 60% of their sunlight - in my opinion, that still leaves them with 40% of sunlight, but it's one of them isn't it really, y'know?
Yes, it's one of those things really. It's a very sad day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome to THE SANBROOKE ADVENTURES. In today's episode, it's a very sad day isn't that right Charlotte?
Yes that's right, it's a very sad day today.
Yes it is, it's a sad day because in this vlog we will be dismantling The Theme Park Museum as next door have said it's blocking up to 60% of their sunlight - in my opinion, that still leaves them with 40% of sunlight, but it's one of them isn't it really, y'know?
Yes, it's one of those things really. It's a very sad day.
"HERE WE GO THEN!", says Shawn as he begins to smash up the shed with a sledgehammer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.