Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine

VIP Member
Because she would have to go and get a job?
Huh?

If he was an amazing father and Anna was as abusive as thread would lead you to believe, he would be at a solicitor’s first thing Monday morning to start litigation. He’d tell the court that Anna was absolutely not fit to care for her children while he was happy to reorganise his life to care for his children full time.

That obviously has never happened and won’t ever happen. All a single father needs to do to be labelled ‘a great dad, much better than the mother’ is have some contact with their kids.

It won’t be held against single fathers if they go away for a buck’s or lads’ weekend and ask the mother to care for their children extra nights. No one will question if the children’s holiday sweetie money was spent on lager.

Single fathers don’t need to ever book and pay for a haircut, communicate with nursery/school, have a pair of shoes fitted and pay for them, purchase and label school uniform, make a doctor/dentist/optometrist/etc appointment, organise and pay for a birthday party, bake and send birthday cupcakes to nursery/school, or attend a school sports day or concert.

If they do any of these things, they will be lauded as An Outstanding Father. The bar is indeed lower than the belly of a pregnant ant.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Watching her latest stories and she IS her mother- they are the same! All of the ‘toxic traits’ she constantly complains about her mother having she has! Narcissistic, critical, disattisfied. It’s weird she doesn’t have the awareness to see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Her car repairs will cost a grand. she does not have a grand. What happens now? She asks.
I’m guessing she says thanks everyone for offering me money in DMs, I really don’t want to ask for money, omg this is so not like me, super reluctant, waffle waffle, here’s my PayPal link/go fund me/kofi or whatever but please don’t feel you have to give me money it’s really only because you all insisted…. I can’t believe I’m doing this etc etc please no one use those links.

Reactions: 16

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
So she can’t accept work up to 90 mins away in case one of her kids is in an accident but she can spend quite extended weekends in Yorkshire?

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
Whilst I don’t like the Tories, I can’t help but feel that people like Anna are the right targets for their back to work plans. If she can traipse round shops and pubs and cafes up and down the country, and do video content for brands, she can get a bloody job. Clearly someone is looking after her kids whilst she’s off with the bloke she’s sharing about so she does have some sort of co parent thing happening.
She needs to stop whining about the cost of living and actually adult and sort herself out.

Pardon me for sounding angry. I’ve just come off the phone to a woman who’s a single mum to a disabled 4 year old and an older child with needs as well, and she hasn’t got a dad in the picture (he’s buggered off out of the country) and she’s struggling to pay bills and manage childcare costs and needs £ support. She’s actually working and trying to juggle that whilst managing the application for her youngest to go a special needs school plus all the stuff her older child needs. She’s got no family locally. She doesn’t want to ask for benefits help but she needs to cover costs of childcare for her kids, and cost of living increases. She can’t get “a better job” because she has to work around her kids needs and her chosen field isn’t that flexible as it is but her current boss is very happy to let her work hours around her kids so she’s working in the evenings and early mornings as well as when they are at school.

Anna is just annoying and vapid and needs to get a job and stop expecting the world to pay for her vintage charity shop fashion and meals with some random bloke she’s got with.

• Heart

Lerrrrrrt

I used to defend Anna on here but heck, has she got absolutely no idea what she is actually saying?! She has a face full of Botox and fillers and a wardrobe she updates almost daily but she is having a big whinge that the govt is becoming more eagle eyed on those in benefits 🤯

Reactions: 15

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
What in the 14 year old is this video about her BOYFRIENDs jacket. 🤣
The jacket she is wearing is her BOYFRIENDS. She's been looking for a jacket and she found it, in her BOYFRIENDS wardrobe, while her BOYFRIEND was at work and she was just hanging around her BOYFRIENDS place, searching her BOYFRIENDS wardrobes, drawers, etc and trying on her BOYFRIENDS clothes. Btw did you know she has a BOYFRIEND now?
Because apparently she is 12.

Imagine if you were seeing someone and left them alone in your house and then saw on instagram they were going through all your stuff? That would be a hard no for me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
LOL - do none of you wank or have a dildo?

It's not something I would post on Instagram but equally I don't reckon I would find it scandalous that other people have sex toys. Victorian mother's meetings 😂😂

Side note - the kitchen island rant 😳 entitled much! I really think she has modern Mrs Bouquet vibes she wants to live an influencer life on a UC income.
Sex toys and wanking are normal.
Showing off your new nails by clutching a dildo is attention seeking. Posting on social media that you spent the afternoon wanking is also attention seeking at best.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I work in admin myself, so feel like I can speak on n behalf of all other admin professionals when I say this:

ANNA. FUCK OFF YOU BIG NOSED FOOT FACED LAZY CUNT.

That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Hi I’m a mum and I work 30 hours a week. According to Anna this is yuck.
To me it’s yuck to ask people on the internet for money towards your hols. To have a “buy me a coffee” link in your social media.

Botox over birthdays. Cock before kids. Yuck.
That can be a suggestion for the next thread which won’t be far away if she carries on with the weird “I shouldn’t have to work because I have kids” shit.

Attachments

Reactions: 13

b20212017

Lol "I wouldn't step foot in a supermarket", dramatic, I think even most people grab a few snacks, milk etc.

I love going in foreign supermarkets!
I have never been on holiday and not gleefully ran into a local supermarket. Mexico? Supermarket. San Diego? Supermarket!!! Skiing? Supermarket!!!! Honestly it’s one of the highlights 😂

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
This bish really hates her kids. ‘Back to parenting off the bat’- yes you’re their mother. Most mums can’t wait to see their kids after being away from them. ‘I would lie down but Cicely’s here’- the beautiful child you haven’t seen for days! Play with her. Those poor poor kids, it’s actually upsetting.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
If he was such a good dad and Anna was such a shit mum, why hasn't he got the girls full time?
I'd accuse you of being one of Anna's mates but it doesn't appear she has any :ROFLMAO:

Statements like this....

I think the kids dad is pretty useless, he doesn't sound like the kind of man I'd want children with.
Are quite extreme, and what Anna wants us to think. But we know nothing about this guy! He has his kids 6 nights out of 14, his ex with a spending problem isn't happy with their financial situation. The only time that Anna talks about him is to complain (she's suggested before that hes asked her not to talk about him).

I just don't think its fair to judge his parenting based on Anna moaning. He doesn't have a public instagram account, he's not put himself out there. For all we know when he has the kids hes miserable, stressed and complains. But until he creates a public instagram account and starts moaning on it I don't think its fair to judge him as useless.

We have no way of knowing which is the better parents and to be honest its not a competition? Anna has chosen to create a public instagram account and share information about herself, and this is a forum for discussing that, so we discuss that. But he's a private person, that has chosen not to put their life on instagram, so its not really fair to judge them so harshly.

Why doesn't he go for full custody? Fuck knows. Unless anyone can find a public account where he answers that question we're not going to find out are we!

Reactions: 12

Lalalala1212

I can’t get over the “didn’t even miss the kids” - I sometimes get a day / night / weekend away with my friends and I thoroughly enjoy it and it’s definitely needed to have a break from parenting and some me time, but I miss them as soon as I’ve left them and am texting their dad or grandparents asking for photos etc. How horrible that they could one day read that their mum went away without them and didn’t even miss them. Really sad.

Gingercream

VIP Member
FB47EEF9-7CB5-44BE-BE97-509852106AF8.jpeg

Oh boo hoo. There are plenty of proper single parents with no help from the dad holding down full time jobs and doing everything for their kids - meanwhile Anna is moaning because she isn’t working but doesn’t have time for her shit instagram content and her new boyfriend while only looking after her kids part time.

• Wow

b20212017

Oh god the pressures of a long distance relationship you’ve been in for 90 seconds with a guy you’ve just met. I just can’t fathom how she copes with it 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Guys she's been for her interview and it's been so long since she had one that she clearly has no concept of how the interview process works and is laughing about the fact that she fucked it up even though she really wanted the job, is this whole thing a joke?
Let's not forget she's a qualified solicitor!
Also moaning about being on benefits whilst using a charlotte Tilbury compact worth £45 is a piss take!

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
If you had two debt collection agencies after you would you continuously blow cash in charity shops on shit you don’t need? Make it make sense Anna love.

• Heart