TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he's suggested to her that she may need to go home, see her kids, and she's said

"oh no, it's fiiiine... my ex is a cock but he'll just look after them for however long... ooo another Chazza come-on!"

Reactions: 4
She is home, she has blagged some biscuits to giver her own mother a Mother’s Day gift without spending any money AND made a dig at the girls dads for not buying her, his ex, presents.

Reactions: 5
I can fully imagine he tried buying her gifts while they were together and she was THE most ungrateful cow. Plus she's just fucked off up north for almost a week leaving him to juggle kids and work and then expects to be showered with cards and gifts? And I bet my left tit she doesn't get him anything for fathers day.

Reactions: 5
She is home, she has blagged some biscuits to giver her own mother a Mother’s Day gift without spending any money AND made a dig at the girls dads for not buying her, his ex, presents.
I have no idea why any brand sends her things to advertise. She always does such a half arsed job, I’ve never once felt inspired to buy something by her!

I have no idea why any brand sends her things to advertise. She always does such a half arsed job, I’ve never once felt inspired to buy something by her!
Exactly. They send her stuff and she doesn’t show it properly cos she’s giving it away to her mum because she can’t spend any of her nails /Botox/dodgy lip filler money on an actual gift. Not really the point.

Reactions: 2
FB47EEF9-7CB5-44BE-BE97-509852106AF8.jpeg

Oh boo hoo. There are plenty of proper single parents with no help from the dad holding down full time jobs and doing everything for their kids - meanwhile Anna is moaning because she isn’t working but doesn’t have time for her tit instagram content and her new boyfriend while only looking after her kids part time.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If you had two debt collection agencies after you would you continuously blow cash in charity shops on tit you don’t need? Make it make sense Anna love.

• Heart
I find it interesting after all this time and how much she’s divulged about her debt problems all of a sudden it was his debt too. She’s such a bleeping boring head

I try to always question why something riles me up. I can understand feeling overwhelmed about seemingly everyday life things when living with ADHD and I can also understand the cognitive dissonance of being in debt and still spending money in ways that may seem frivolous to some people. I have felt and done both of these things. I don't expect perfection from anyone because let's face it everyone here fucks up.

Where it gets weird with Anna is a total lack of self awareness and the constant blaming everyone and everything else. Wanting not to work to be with her children then spending a huge amount of her time not with her children and moaning about her children. The wanting to be an influencer but not putting any effort in. The slagging off her Mum and Ex but then taking all she can get from them and painting herself as the victim constantly. She is a contradiction - we all are to a certain extent but we perhaps choose our audience for these contradictions, instead of blurting them in our would be place of work and hopefully if we are trying to work on these faults - we own them, we reflect on them and we work to make positive change for ourselves and our children.

• Heart
Crazy how she went from days of leisurely shopping and eating out to saying she has no time for anything and the bailiffs are at the door in 24hrs.

Reactions: 11
She’s such a head honestly. If she has bailiffs at the door why the duck is she poncing around getting her nails/hair/fillers/chazza hauls/artisan pastry/trips into London and up north????????

make it make sense ffs

Reactions: 7
Re her saying the debts are joint but she did all the admin, there's a grid post from before the split where she says her now-ex has a new credit card so she "badgered" him until he agreed to use it to buy her those ugly shoes she loves. So which is it? I have a vague memory of another occasion where she said he had taken on some of her debt but I might have misremembered that. Saying she's parenting solo after not seeing her kids for close to a week is pretty nuts and just shows how unreliable her narration is.
Not sure what blood test her GP would say she needs to go to A&E for, pretty sure no GP is going to suggest going to A&E because you're hormonal surely?

Reactions: 11
Anna genuinely reminds me of my mother who I’ve had no contact with for 7 years. She was a selfish and entitled narcissistic horrid woman, with a serious victim complex. I see so many traits in Anna of my mum, right down to the finding every excuse under the sun not to work and making male attention the sole focus of her life. I can guarantee her kids are going to grow up to despise her.

Reactions: 6
Oh god the pressures of a long distance relationship you’ve been in for 90 seconds with a guy you’ve just met. I just can’t fathom how she copes with it 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Stop searching for men who live miles from you anna!!! Or has she already been through all the nearest? She hops from bloke to bloke at the speed of light. This one will be gone soon. And to moan about solo parenting when she's just had a week off?!?! I work every hour god sends me, I'm lucky I can do it from home, but I never get a day off to do what I like as I also Have 2 kids and my husband works long hours so I really do feel like I'm doing a lot of it 'solo'. I haven't had my nails done in 6 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Is she seriously saying she's struggling with solo parenting? It's boiling my piss that she classes herself as a solo parent, how can she even think that let alone type it and post it? I really hope some of her bumlicker fangirls see that and think what the duck...? Like you said, how can you trust the narrative of someone who is outright lying? We've all just seen the week away, and the fact that the kids are with their dad every single weekend! Does she think we're stupid?! Sorry but I'm raging. She is delusional at best, a manipulative liar at worst.

Reactions: 6
Oh god the pressures of a long distance relationship you’ve been in for 90 seconds with a guy you’ve just met. I just can’t fathom how she copes with it 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
If you have your dating apps set to a 120 mile radius (distance from MH to Leeds), you're kinda asking for it right?
When I was dating I had my max radius at 40 miles and I felt that was pushing it 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.