TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in admin myself, so feel like I can speak on n behalf of all other admin professionals when I say this:

ANNA. duck OFF YOU BIG NOSED FOOT FACED LAZY bleep.

That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I work in admin myself, so feel like I can speak on n behalf of all other admin professionals when I say this:

ANNA. duck OFF YOU BIG NOSED FOOT FACED LAZY bleep.

That is all.
I worked in admin for over a decade, so I completely relate. I didn’t feel like I made poor choices at all.

Reactions: 4
I'm normally supporting Anna on here but that comment is just bleeping rude. I know plenty of people who work in Admin, they haven't made questionable life choices, it's a decent job. I can't stand job snobbery, most of us work to pay the bills, not for the love of the job or the status

Reactions: 10
I love how she thinks working in admin is a result of making poor life choices, but using your kids to sell scampi isn't lollllll.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she thinks working in admin is a result of making poor life choices, but using your kids to sell scampi isn't lollllll.
Don't forget the smart meter ad she filmed in the alleyway at the side of her house 😆 I'd say that was a low point

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember she once posted a story saying she came back after taking the girls to their dad’s and fell asleep after having a wank, and woke up with the vibrator still inside her leggings. That was a pretty low point for me

(as in, posting that on social media)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anal in a hot tub. Got an infection (cos…hot tub at an Airbnb I guess) told the world on instagram.
---
Seriously.
I missed that too. Speechless… why on earth would you share that with anyone, let alone internet strangers

Reactions: 1
Anal in a hot tub. Got an infection (cos…hot tub at an Airbnb I guess) told the world on instagram.
---
Seriously.
What a vile disgusting woman. I’m intrigued what kind of infection she got (hubs is a doctor) was it from the water? Because it seems much more likely it was from the random cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a vile disgusting woman. I’m intrigued what kind of infection she got (hubs is a doctor) was it from the water? Because it seems much more likely it was from the random cock.
She was away - i want to say Barbados or somewhere like that- she ended up in hospital with a UTI I think? Didn’t really need to tell us about the anal in the hot tub but she did anyway

Reactions: 2
Let’s not forget it was a holiday a guy she was dating took her on, for free, to St Lucia, and she still complained about it and everything while there. The same guy who’s kid she shared a pic with and then they promptly broke up. Class.

Reactions: 6
She will never ever be happy because even when she is treated to the lifestyle she thinks she deserves (lol), she still finds something to moan about

Let’s not forget it was a holiday a guy she was dating took her on, for free, to St Lucia, and she still complained about it and everything while there. The same guy who’s kid she shared a pic with and then they promptly broke up. Class.
Why is her love life that of a 16 year old. Rushed into everything, calling a man her boyfriend after a couple of weekends, acting all stressy and depressy when he sacks her off. Cringe.

Reactions: 3
Like, it’s fine to want a relationship, but she bases her whole life around trying to find a man. It’s pretty gross

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.