TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been moaning about her lost keys for weeks. Has she actually bitten the bullet and paid for a new set or is she pleading poverty over it

Reactions: 1
I know that when people get a car they tend to forget how to cope without one, but Anna must realise that she has followers that cope fine without a car?

The brother is alright tho.

Reactions: 2
But why Anna?

You offer precious little apart from your increasingly entitled moanfests? 'Before I bin this all off' 🙄 christ.
Three weeks from a follower-funded holiday and she's (apparently) thinking of packing instagram in, reasons up for debate I guess.

Screenshot_20220715-142820_Instagram.jpg

But why Anna?

You offer precious little apart from your increasingly entitled moanfests? 'Before I bin this all off' 🙄 christ.
Three weeks from a follower-funded holiday and she's (apparently) thinking of packing instagram in, reasons up for debate I guess.

View attachment 1419017
She’s only said that so all the other wannabe Instawankers can tell her how amazing she is and therefore she feels validated. Evidenced by the fact she’s re-posting all of them on her stories. It’s just a massive circle of them all wanking each other off 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s only said that so all the other wannabe Instawankers can tell her how amazing she is and therefore she feels validated. Evidenced by the fact she’s re-posting all of them on her stories. It’s just a massive circle of them all wanking each other off 🙄🙄🙄
Oh 💯 agree!

Reactions: 5
Oh I wondered why someone I follow gave her a random shout out for being hilarious, especially as this person hardly ever acknowledges their followers shout outs

Poor love, after the indignity of the allegedly terribly sad Lake Garda holiday (according to another tattler) she is now going on another holiday only this time it’s even worse, Norfolk! With her terribly narcissistic mum, who I’m guessing has paid.
Hopefully there will be a PayPal link provided soon.
Thoughts and prayers for the poor soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching her latest stories and she IS her mother- they are the same! All of the ‘toxic traits’ she constantly complains about her mother having she has! Narcissistic, critical, disattisfied. It’s weird she doesn’t have the awareness to see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Watching her latest stories and she IS her mother- they are the same! All of the ‘toxic traits’ she constantly complains about her mother having she has! Narcissistic, critical, disattisfied. It’s weird she doesn’t have the awareness to see this.
Completely agree.

Just want to preface this by saying I have zero relationship with my mum. Haven’t seen or spoken to her in about 7 years because she is a narcissistic abusive bleep.

With that being said… why does Anna still clearly rely on her mum for stuff when all she does is complain about her, and has even started mentioning the kids complain about her too? If she is that bad, why doesn’t she cut her off, or at the very least not go away with her every year? She could have taken the girls somewhere nice herself over the holidays instead, but decided to spunk money on a solo trip to Italy.

Reactions: 10
Just want to preface this by saying I have zero relationship with my mum. Haven’t seen or spoken to her in about 7 years because she is a narcissistic abusive bleep.

With that being said… why does Anna still clearly rely on her mum for stuff when all she does is complain about her, and has even started mentioning the kids complain about her too? If she is that bad, why doesn’t she cut her off, or at the very least not go away with her every year? She could have taken the girls somewhere nice herself over the holidays instead, but decided to spunk money on a solo trip to Italy.
She doesn’t want to do it herself with the kids, and she doesn’t seem to have any friends to go with. Plus I bet her mum pays for it. She’s happy to accept the handouts but moans about having to spend time with her - more like a teenager than a 40 something. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
She's got nearly 19k followers and her latest post got barely 300 likes. She needs to pack this in doesn't she.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.