TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd price her minge too high because she thinks her minge is better than everyone else's then wonder why nobody will pay for her minge when it's because she gives it away for free 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just can’t be arsed to actually parent her children. Hence why they are always getting things stuck in their hair (which she then just cuts chunks out of) or drawing all over the walls, etc

That's a lot of sippy beakers and baby bottles for someone whose youngest child starts school this year. Mind you I recall stories showing a 5 year old Violet with a dummy in her mouth captioned "don't come at me about the dummy". Those kids run rings around her.
Her youngest is the same age as my daughter and she hasn't had a cup like that since she was 2!

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her latest stories 😂
---
Sorry, but why shouldn’t parents go back to work once their child is receiving their 30 free hours? That’s the main point of it, isn’t it? If they’re not going to go back to work then surely they should take their 30 hours away, or reduce it. The world doesn’t owe Anna (or anyone else) a living.
---
Wow the entitlement from her on those stories. “I do have a co parent, the girls see their dad from time to time”. duck off Anna, he seems to have them 50% of the time if not more. She absolutely is not hard done by in terms of benefits and hand outs. She gets enough that she can justify swanning off on a holiday to Italy last year and endless chazza shop hauls and cosmetic procedures and jollies to London and Yorkshire to shag random men.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen her latest stories 😂
---
Sorry, but why shouldn’t parents go back to work once their child is receiving their 30 free hours? That’s the main point of it, isn’t it? If they’re not going to go back to work then surely they should take their 30 hours away, or reduce it. The world doesn’t owe Anna (or anyone else) a living.
---
Wow the entitlement from her on those stories. “I do have a co parent, the girls see their dad from time to time”. duck off Anna, he seems to have them 50% of the time if not more. She absolutely is not hard done by in terms of benefits and hand outs. She gets enough that she can justify swanning off on a holiday to Italy last year and endless chazza shop hauls and cosmetic procedures and jollies to London and Yorkshire to shag random men.
they see 'their dad from time to time' was that a joke? Isn't their custody arrangement 50:50

Reactions: 9
I’m not a Tory (bloody hate them). But I very strongly believe women should be encouraged back to work after they have children if they are expecting government hand outs. I went back to full time work once my 9 months of maternity leave ended with both of my children. Unless there is a genuine reason why you can’t go back to work then why wouldn’t you, unless you didn’t need to 🤷‍♀️ Like I said, if you don’t WANT to then that’s fine but you can’t expect the government to fund your lifestyle.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if saying she has a new job as a way to get out of the flack. For a chronic oversharer she hasn't said much about her new job at all and looks a bit suss when she talks about it. Plus if you're doing to a job centre meeting when you have a new job umm whyyy? Lastly saying 'from time to time'. If he is a ratbag and everyone is assuming it's him who has her kids but its her Mum when she swans of for holidays, weeks away with new partners etc...then just say.. "The kids only see their Dad X times a month." Would say what she needs to say without the passive aggression. Unless offcourse he does have them half the time and it's a way to insinuate she is a victim when she isn't...

I don't think it's her mum who has them, she's said before that she doesn't get child maintenance from him (or gets bare minimum) which would suggest the parenting arrangement is 50/50 split and he doesn't give her maintenance because he doesn't have to. She's got some cheek saying "from time to time" when she's shown us all her lengthy visits to Yorkshire over the last few weeks, does she think we're all daft? Also agree re the shiftiness about her New Job.... where is it? Doing what? How many hours?

Reactions: 2
Hi I’m a mum and I work 30 hours a week. According to Anna this is yuck.
To me it’s yuck to ask people on the internet for money towards your hols. To have a “buy me a coffee” link in your social media.

Botox over birthdays. Cock before kids. Yuck.
That can be a suggestion for the next thread which won’t be far away if she carries on with the weird “I shouldn’t have to work because I have kids” tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
To me it’s yuck to ask people on the internet for money towards your hols. To have a “buy me a coffee” link in your social media.

That can be a suggestion for the next thread which won’t be far away if she carries on with the weird “I shouldn’t have to work because I have kids” tit.
Same. She's insinuated that working 30 hours a week means she won't see her children as much and she'll be a less gentle parent etc etc, well your kids are at school from 9-3 every day so what difference does it make whether you're at home or at work during those times? Absolute idiot.

Reactions: 6
From what she's said about her mum in the past I would be absolutely gobsmacked if she has been babysitting for that almost entire week, plus additional weekend she spent with LadupLeeds. I doubt her Mum would have accepted that honestly.

The 'from time to time' comment is just utterly unbelievable. He has them every other weekend AT THE LEAST.

Most people have jobs that if they want to keep, they have to go back to. When my little was little I managed to get a 22.5 hours/week job, and then when they were at school I went full time.
I don't think you should be forced to work 30 hour weeks if you're a single parent, and I'm supportive of flexible and child-friendly hours but there has to be a middle ground, and when childcare is refunded to 85% by UC, it is not unreasonable to be expected to work when your kids turn 3.

Having a sprog isn't an excuse to sprawl around at home all day.
Anna wants the life of riley on the country's dime.

Reactions: 9

I'm a mum and I've worked full time since both mine were 10 months old. Guess what? My mental health is fine as is my children's. You know why? Because we all know to earn money to get and do nice things you go to work!!

She's actually really annoying me lately with her woe is me attitude.
There is a part of me that thinks the change in policy could exploit women into doing low paid retail and caring work that nobody else wants to do but she can't expect the government to fund your coffee habit forever.

Last edited:
When she said "from time to time" I proper lolled. Does SHE even believe what she's saying??

Whys she trying to sound like bleeping nigella / M&S advert voice over. Never seen anyone come across as openly hating their kids so much ever. Also, frozen tubes of mashed potato. Grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.