TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she using her child for (dire) content
Personally Iā€™d avoid using things like bleach on such a young kids hair because they are so much more sensitive to strong chemicals but ultimately up to her. I find it weird that sheā€™s said itā€™s *her whim*. Like Iā€™d get it if sheā€™d been saying that violet had been desperate for purple hair and asking constantly and doing the ends only during the summer holidays is the compromiseā€¦ but itā€™s a bit odd her saying that it was her own whim? Just seems odd. I dunno, maybe because I canā€™t imagine wanting to *change* anything about my kid. My kids natural hair is so gorgeous, an amazing colour, I canā€™t imagine feeling like I wanted to dye it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Personally Iā€™d avoid using things like bleach on such a young kids hair because they are so much more sensitive to strong chemicals but ultimately up to her. I find it weird that sheā€™s said itā€™s *her whim*. Like Iā€™d get it if sheā€™d been saying that violet had been desperate for purple hair and asking constantly and doing the ends only during the summer holidays is the compromiseā€¦ but itā€™s a bit odd her saying that it was her own whim? Just seems odd. I dunno, maybe because I canā€™t imagine wanting to *change* anything about my kid. My kids natural hair is so gorgeous, an amazing colour, I canā€™t imagine feeling like I wanted to dye it.
Just strikes me as being desperate for content! Poor kids, why she canā€™t just interact and play with them instead of constantly moaning that she has them when she would rather be wanking

Reactions: 1
When I was 6 (duck, when I was 15!!) I had to make do with hair mascara šŸ˜…

Her constant preening and obsession with her appearance has already started rubbing off on her eldest daughter and it can't be a good thing. That reel she posted of her posing and pouting in the pink dress looks like it was filmed by Violet too. I dunno, I don't own a daughter but I feel like this is opening a can of worms.

Reactions: 4
I know Anna. My kid is in the same year as Violet and occasionally a group of us ā€œmumsā€ get together locally for drinks.
I read back a few tattlers debating over her MH. She may indeed have struggles, but rest assured in person she is ridiculously aloof. This whole self deprecating humour she projects is just a facade.
The constant wanking & dildo references havenā€™t gone unnoticed at the school gates either!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know Anna. My kid is in the same year as Violet and occasionally a group of us ā€œmumsā€ get together locally for drinks.
I read back a few tattlers debating over her MH. She may indeed have struggles, but rest assured in person she is ridiculously aloof. This whole self deprecating humour she projects is just a facade.
The constant wanking & dildo references havenā€™t gone unnoticed at the school gates either!!!
Right I need to know more! Have you stopped your kid from going to her house for playdates and stuff based on the dildo/wanking content? What do the other mums think? I've wondered in the past that surely the other mums in the school queue have seen some of her stuff and raised their eyebrows... now I know!

Right I need to know more! Have you stopped your kid from going to her house for playdates and stuff based on the dildo/wanking content? What do the other mums think? I've wondered in the past that surely the other mums in the school queue have seen some of her stuff and raised their eyebrows... now I know!
Mine is a boy so weā€™ve not had individual play dates but have been to parties etc. I came to know her through a WhatsApp group set up by a few mums at the school, weā€™re not close - very much just at social acquaintance level and Iā€™ve only been out with her in a group capacity. She definitely isnā€™t awkward or insecure, where we live itā€™s a small town where everyone knows everyone, when sheā€™s out she waits to be recognised.
Iā€™m trying to think of some non identifying teaā€¦ she hooks up with toy boys frequently and prior to Italy had just been binned off by one (she moaned he was too young in his early 30s but equally was peeved about it). The excessive make up and styling daily isnā€™t just for insta either - she is always fully made up when out and about. She is attractive but I think thereā€™s more use of tweaking on pics than is let on. The wanking & dildos has been a hot topic discussed in a side chat from the main one šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mine is a boy so weā€™ve not had individual play dates but have been to parties etc. I came to know her through a WhatsApp group set up by a few mums at the school, weā€™re not close - very much just at social acquaintance level and Iā€™ve only been out with her in a group capacity. She definitely isnā€™t awkward or insecure, where we live itā€™s a small town where everyone knows everyone, when sheā€™s out she waits to be recognised.
Iā€™m trying to think of some non identifying teaā€¦ she hooks up with toy boys frequently and prior to Italy had just been binned off by one (she moaned he was too young in his early 30s but equally was peeved about it). The excessive make up and styling daily isnā€™t just for insta either - she is always fully made up when out and about. She is attractive but I think thereā€™s more use of tweaking on pics than is let on. The wanking & dildos has been a hot topic discussed in a side chat from the main one šŸ˜‚
LOL - do none of you wank or have a dildo?

It's not something I would post on Instagram but equally I don't reckon I would find it scandalous that other people have sex toys. Victorian mother's meetings šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Side note - the kitchen island rant šŸ˜³ entitled much! I really think she has modern Mrs Bouquet vibes she wants to live an influencer life on a UC income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

It's not something I would post on Instagram but equally I don't reckon I would find it scandalous that other people have sex toys. Victorian mother's meetings šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Side note - the kitchen island rant šŸ˜³ entitled much! I really think she has modern Mrs Bouquet vibes she wants to live an influencer life on a UC income.
Sex toys and wanking are normal.
Showing off your new nails by clutching a dildo is attention seeking. Posting on social media that you spent the afternoon wanking is also attention seeking at best.

Reactions: 15

Having a sex toy isn't the scandalous bit. It's the flaunting of said sex toys on her public instagram that is just plain weird. I've got the same satisfyer she's got (no I didn't use her 10% off promo code šŸ˜) but would I post a story showing it lying on my pillow? Nope. It's very peculiar attention-seeking behaviour and if I was one of the school mums who knows her, guaranteed the whatsapp group would be on FIRE that day šŸ˜…

Reactions: 7
Yes it's the cringey way she seems to think it's *edgy* to own a vibrator. She's so weird in so many ways but particularly with her obsession with going on about wanking.

Reactions: 3

I think the others have hit the nail on the head. None of us are prudes with an aversion to wanking or dildos. Weā€™re anything but Victorian - quite the opposite!! I have several for a start šŸ˜‚ but I donā€™t know of anyone who makes constant references or social media postings about it. Itā€™s a bizarre attempt at being edgy.

Reactions: 6
This! I couldnā€™t think of any thing worse than all the other school mums, or even worse, my sons teachers, watching videos on my Instagram where Iā€™ve been talking about constant wanking! Absolute cringe! Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™ll happily talk about it with friends, but thatā€™s my limit. Personally, anyways.

This! I couldnā€™t think of any thing worse than all the other school mums, or even worse, my sons teachers, watching videos on my Instagram where Iā€™ve been talking about constant wanking! Absolute cringe! Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™ll happily talk about it with friends, but thatā€™s my limit. Personally, anyways.
Yes I defo wouldn't want the school mums at the gate to know what I'd got up to the night before!! You might make friends with a couple but let's be honest, it's awkward gate chat most of the time

Reactions: 1
The teachers will definitely be aware. I have a mate who did an insta story a few years back saying how she'd just dropped her daughter off at school and the PE teacher was wearing grey joggers... you can guess the jist. She got pulled in to the school a week later and basically bollocked by the headmaster. It's a slightly different situation but what I'm saying is, the teachers will either have seen the stories or been made aware, for sure.

• Wow
Could of gone to university for the 3 years and had all her childcare/ fees supported to get a more accessible career around her children if this was going to be so bothersome for her too in the last few years whilst sheā€™s moaned.
She's a qualified solicitor apparently so has been to uni.

If you're bringing in 50k between you and aren't having the odd takeaway coffee or a sneaky childfree weekend away though then that's a choice you've made as a couple, not based on income.

Being reasonably logical about it, the two situations are hardly comparable are they.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.