TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you joking???

I guess it’s a good opportunity for her to give it to her unsupervised and then complain about it getting in the carpet.
Sadly not. It’s ok though, Anna got fresh nails for a week in Yorkshire shagging some northern lad

Reactions: 3
I recognised the “main” present as being a big tub of glittery slime they sell in The Works. I think it’s £6. Poor Violet.
That’s the kind of thing I buy for my kid because I dragged her around the shop for hours

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t seem to have seen him for a few weeks, wonder if he’s sacked her off?
I bet she will be back up there soon now that it’s the Easter holidays. Girls will be with their dad probably so she’ll have the time to go up there.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t seem to have seen him for a few weeks, wonder if he’s sacked her off?
I'm guessing when she starts work she won't be able to go up there for four-day stretches so unless the girls dad has them literally every weekend she won't be able to sustain this relationship. I wonder what he thinks anyway, the northern lad? This bird who randomly comes up for long weekends then just amuses herself shopping all day while he works, it's so weird. I bet he follows her on insta so he'll know she's not some big time influencer yet has all this free time and money. I couldn't date someone who didn't work by choice (unless they're rich af of course haha), maybe it's my upbringing but I just think it's odd. Imagine the chat on tinder. "What do you do for a living?" "Oh I post the odd thing on insta but basically I live off the state and have no intention of getting a proper job". "Oh, how.. nice."

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing when she starts work she won't be able to go up there for four-day stretches so unless the girls dad has them literally every weekend she won't be able to sustain this relationship. I wonder what he thinks anyway, the northern lad? This bird who randomly comes up for long weekends then just amuses herself shopping all day while he works, it's so weird. I bet he follows her on insta so he'll know she's not some big time influencer yet has all this free time and money. I couldn't date someone who didn't work by choice (unless they're rich af of course haha), maybe it's my upbringing but I just think it's odd. Imagine the chat on tinder. "What do you do for a living?" "Oh I post the odd thing on insta but basically I live off the state and have no intention of getting a proper job". "Oh, how.. nice."
I honestly don’t think she has a job.

CE43F078-6083-4600-A08D-88BC251FE8E4.png

Some lovely high end makeup there. Interesting that she can justify having a makeup bag worth about £250 with what looks like fairly new additions to it, but begrudges her daughter birthday presents

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2073690
Some lovely high end makeup there. Interesting that she can justify having a makeup bag worth about £250 with what looks like fairly new additions to it, but begrudges her daughter birthday presents
I'm just laughing at "what's peoples set-up when filming make-up content?" 😆 none of us film make-up content because none of us are professional make-up artists and neither are you - by a country bleeping mile - so stick to soup tutorials and stop this shite. All she does is trowel foundation on and use the same pink lipstick every day, I don't need a tutorial for that.

Reactions: 5
I'm just laughing at "what's peoples set-up when filming make-up content?" 😆 none of us film make-up content because none of us are professional make-up artists and neither are you - by a country bleeping mile - so stick to soup tutorials and stop this shite. All she does is trowel foundation on and use the same pink lipstick every day, I don't need a tutorial for that.
Don’t forget the white eyeliner on her bottom eyelid to make her eyes look even more crazy and demented

What in the 14 year old is this video about her BOYFRIENDs jacket. 🤣
The jacket she is wearing is her BOYFRIENDS. She's been looking for a jacket and she found it, in her BOYFRIENDS wardrobe, while her BOYFRIEND was at work and she was just hanging around her BOYFRIENDS place, searching her BOYFRIENDS wardrobes, drawers, etc and trying on her BOYFRIENDS clothes. Btw did you know she has a BOYFRIEND now?
Because apparently she is 12.

Imagine if you were seeing someone and left them alone in your house and then saw on instagram they were going through all your stuff? That would be a hard no for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that his house? I don’t think I’ve ever set eyes on a more blokey, lacking love and style room. Gives me goosebumps

• Haha
Ahhh, reminiscent of the old “Simon, my boyfriend” days 😂 who obviously dumped her because she was obsessed with putting everything on Instagram, including him 😂 ths is blatantly going the same way.

Also. Has she been back up north or are these pics and video old?

do you think northern lad has googled her and seen this thread?

So it's the Easter hols, everyone else will be posting photos of sunny days out with their kids and she's posting stories about rifling through her boyfriends stuff while he's at work and thinking she's out of the Zara catalogue and what's with that god-awful green eyeshadow? Is this the spring make-up content we can look forward to?

Hope her kids are enjoying the break, whatever they're doing/wherever they are.

She is a 12 year old- the boyfriend and the glorifying of the likes of mere soeur - total year 6 vibes. Maybe that’s why her relationships don’t work? Maybe because she’s still chasing the 12 year old dream and can’t act like a grown up in relationships?
---
The jacket she is wearing is her BOYFRIENDS. She's been looking for a jacket and she found it, in her BOYFRIENDS wardrobe, while her BOYFRIEND was at work and she was just hanging around her BOYFRIENDS place, searching her BOYFRIENDS wardrobes, drawers, etc and trying on her BOYFRIENDS clothes. Btw did you know she has a BOYFRIEND now?
Because apparently she is 12.

Imagine if you were seeing someone and left them alone in your house and then saw on instagram they were going through all your stuff? That would be a hard no for me.
You’re just a jealous tattle troll! Stop talking about her BOYFRIEND!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.