TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More eye bleeping the camera to show us she spent money on herself, again

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She reminds me of the BFG if he was a she and had lip fillers and orange hair. Her massive hands and huge bleeping ears. They're absolutely massive wtf

The hair cut makes her nose look huge too
Gosh it really does! It really makes me sad how much she spends on herself whilst her girls go without. Especially her eldest must be comparing herself to her peers. And it’s really fine for children not to have everything they want, I definitely try my hardest not to buy crap that will swiftly go to landfill. But I bet Violet would love some nice trainers or jeans that actually fit.

Reactions: 6
That haircut is awful. And what’s she juggling? Looking after her children and spare time ??? I think I might have to unfollow soon. Her face and voice are so irritating

Reactions: 7
Looks like she is off on the train to see her BOYFRIEND. So all that talk earlier about “juggling” was bollocks!

Oh look she bought herself a bag, I was worried she’d go without treats for herself because one of her kids is constantly in clothes too small for her and got tit all for her birthday but no worries there’s money for trips away and new bags.

Reactions: 6
Juggling easter. Sorry what, you’re on a train with no kids and you have yet another purchase? Wtffffff she’s a head

When she posts tit like this, why doesn't she immediately lose hundreds of followers? A little side remark about "juggling easter" then literally hours later relaxing on a train to go and spend the bank holiday with her boyfriend? It's insulting to parents who really are juggling everything, and she must have a fair proportion of followers who are single parents too who will be finding the easter holidays extra tricky. When the summer holidays hit and she's working, she's going to have a colossal dose of reality and I hope it bleeping wakes her up.

Reactions: 8
When she posts tit like this, why doesn't she immediately lose hundreds of followers? A little side remark about "juggling easter" then literally hours later relaxing on a train to go and spend the bank holiday with her boyfriend? It's insulting to parents who really are juggling everything, and she must have a fair proportion of followers who are single parents too who will be finding the easter holidays extra tricky. When the summer holidays hit and she's working, she's going to have a colossal dose of reality and I hope it bleeping wakes her up.
She won’t be working let’s face it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.