TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely cannot get over she posted that. What the actual duck? She has just been away to Yorkshire? With a new bloke, buying more tat and enjoying being child free.

She really thinks the world owes her a living doesn't she.

And that wine advert?! WHY do people want to work with her? She thinks her cute, ditsy act is a turn on, it isn't. She is just stupid.

Reactions: 10
I am honestly infuriated by her flippant entitled attitude. The person that sent her that DM was totally correct. Poor Anna, always the victim 🙄🙄🙄 she is a disgusting excuse for a person

Reactions: 8
She doesn't care about people committing benefit fraud because perhaps she has a niggling feeling in her gut that she's committing fraud herself..... ? If people on benefits "aren't living the life of Riley" then why is she? Could it be because she doesn't - and hasn't - declared her instagram income and treats it like bonus pocket money while receiving govt handouts for what, 6 years now? Also my work commute is 45 minutes, so bleeping what? I enjoy my commute, I get to listen to a podcast without anyone asking me for a snack. Perhaps she's worried her piece of tit car will break down 😆

Reactions: 5
She’s deranged.
Can she seriously think people are going to feel sorry for her after she’s just had an extended dirty weekend away with the new flavour of the month?
She is bone idle, a neglectful mother, a crappy daughter. If she spent half of what she’s spent on charity shop tit on therapy, everyone would be happier.

I think the phrase "know your audience" applies here. Thousands of followers, a large percentage of whom will have gone back to work within a year of their child being born, and she's trying to justify herself by saying her flex request was denied? While I agree that companies need to start being more flexible, why didn't she apply for a job somewhere else? It was Waitrose, not NASA.

Reactions: 9
So she can’t accept work up to 90 mins away in case one of her kids is in an accident but she can spend quite extended weekends in Yorkshire?

Reactions: 16
So she can’t accept work up to 90 mins away in case one of her kids is in an accident but she can spend quite extended weekends in Yorkshire?
Well said!! And her kids have two parents - her ex will just have to take more responsibility.

Reactions: 6
Oh thank goodness I found this thread............ she needs to get a grip. I've never seen anyone have so many coffee and cake dates whilst complaining about a lack of income. She needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and look for work. Now shes using the excuse she wants to be there for her children whilst she can't wait to get rid of them at every god given opportunity.

And i'm all for being sexually liberating and self pleasure but she moans about men but lays on her back for anyone who sniffs around and has had more boyfriends than I've had hot dinners.

Reactions: 11
Guys she's been for her interview and it's been so long since she had one that she clearly has no concept of how the interview process works and is laughing about the fact that she fucked it up even though she really wanted the job, is this whole thing a joke?

Reactions: 4
Guys she's been for her interview and it's been so long since she had one that she clearly has no concept of how the interview process works and is laughing about the fact that she fucked it up even though she really wanted the job, is this whole thing a joke?
Let's not forget she's a qualified solicitor!
Also moaning about being on benefits whilst using a charlotte Tilbury compact worth £45 is a piss take!

Reactions: 12
She has no intention of getting a job. She will deliberately be tit at interviews so they don’t hire her, that way she can sit on her arse scrounging for as long as possible

Reactions: 9
I’m not on benefits, and I don’t have debt collectors knocking on my door. I also don’t have £45 Charlotte Tilbury compacts!

Reactions: 10
She does nothing to support her claims that she’s so hard done by. I honestly don’t understand how she can sit there and whinge about bailiffs at the door and how it’s the government’s fault she has no money, when she can easily find money for cosmetic treatments and chazza shop hauls and trips to see her latest long distance shag piece.
---
I’m sure she is putting it all on credit cards. But one day they will all have to be paid back. Otherwise you’ll have even more bailiffs turning up. But in Anna’s world she probably thinks some rich bloke will have come along to rescue her and provide her with the lifestyle she believes she deserves 🙄😂

Reactions: 7
Please can someone message her and say this, I would but she'll block me and then I won't be able to follow the car crash 🤪

Reactions: 2
Apparently she gets too anxious to read her DM’s and Instagram isn’t a safe space for her anymore. twit.
If that's the case why is she using it as a source of income? These f'ing influencers pulling the anxiety card really drives me mad. You just don't like negative feedback! If you did an actual job you'd get negative feedback and have to deal with it! They want all the money and freebies for doing f*ck all

If that's the case why is she using it as a source of income? These f'ing influencers pulling the anxiety card really drives me mad. You just don't like negative feedback! If you did an actual job you'd get negative feedback and have to deal with it! They want all the money and freebies for doing f*ck all
that’s the thing, she doesn’t seem to realise that Making a living via influencing, she is essentially selling access to herself. If you can’t do that, you can’t do it and make a living.

She must realise her life choices and the stuff she posts about are controversial, that's why she is scared to read her DMs in case someone calls her out. She has botox, posts about it saying its her money and she can do what she likes with it, then avoids her inbox like the plague because she knows she's going to get some negative messages. If she truly owned her choices and stood by them, she wouldn't be scared of repercussions.

Reactions: 3
The mothers day card... I know Violet is 6 but that's a bit of a nasty thing to say isn't it? I'd be devastated if my kid said that to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.