TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn't, actually.

She just wanted to show that she's STILL in Yorkshire with the new fella. Hard life she's got, isn't it? I'm all for mums having a breather but she's been up there 4 days now hasn't she?

this must be the 3rd/4th ‘soft launch’ of the past year. I cannot roll my eyes enough at her.

Reactions: 7
On universal credit. Always moaning about bills. Casually chatting about buying a vintage Burberry coat. Priorities.

Reactions: 5
Is it really a soft launch? Cos what kind of sad loser takes the day off for his 40th to traipse around the charity shops after a woman he barely he knows and who clearly looks down on his simple northern ways?

Reactions: 6
Is it really a soft launch? Cos what kind of sad loser takes the day off for his 40th to traipse around the charity shops after a woman he barely he knows and who clearly looks down on his simple northern ways?
I like to think she invited herself up there hoping she'd get taken out for posh dinner and drinks but actually they've stayed in because he's got a proper night out planned with his mates at the weekend that she's not invited to because she's pissed him off dragging him round bleeping chazzas on his birthday and using his kitchen to film ads while making snide remarks about his house.

Reactions: 3
So she's being paid for this ad right..but rather than take the time and do it properly she's decided to combine it with a dirty weekend away which unfortunately means "pairing" the wine with a massive shop bought pie and gravy poured from a measuring jug.

Another classic effort.

Reactions: 4
Nah, northern lad clearly just wanted a shag on his birthday and is off out for the weekend with his mates. I bet after this we won’t hear of him again

Three dates at most and he’s already appeared on instagram. She has the maturity of a 14 yr old.

So in the space of a day she’s been to Nottingham dragged him round charity shops and now back to Leeds what a great 40th he’s had
So assuming she’s in Leeds an hour ago as per her stories that’s another night up north

Reactions: 2
Hang on let me get this straight- it’s HIS 40th, a huge landmark bday and she thought she would help him celebrate this by dragging him around charity shops? This woman is literally deranged.

So the fella has had his kitchen disparaged whilst being used to film a hashtag ad for rubbish wine, dragged around chazzas on his 40th birthday, and had various body parts and the back of his head shared all over instagram.

Hopefully My Boyfriend Simon will reach out and introduce him to the support group.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Day Five mooching around shops in Leeds folks! Let's all remember this (and her multiple childfree holidays over the last two years) when she's slagging off the kids dad or saying he doesn't pay her enough maintenance etc etc.

Day Five mooching around shops in Leeds folks! Let's all remember this (and her multiple childfree holidays over the last two years) when she's slagging off the kids dad or saying he doesn't pay her enough maintenance etc etc.
Seriously. I checked out her buy me a coffee yesterday. One woman on it donating and saying ‘sorry the girls dad is such a duck’ really? He doesn’t sound like a dick. He sounds far moreof a stable environment than this tit show.

Reactions: 8
Whilst I don’t like the Tories, I can’t help but feel that people like Anna are the right targets for their back to work plans. If she can traipse round shops and pubs and cafes up and down the country, and do video content for brands, she can get a bloody job. Clearly someone is looking after her kids whilst she’s off with the bloke she’s sharing about so she does have some sort of co parent thing happening.
She needs to stop whining about the cost of living and actually adult and sort herself out.

Pardon me for sounding angry. I’ve just come off the phone to a woman who’s a single mum to a disabled 4 year old and an older child with needs as well, and she hasn’t got a dad in the picture (he’s buggered off out of the country) and she’s struggling to pay bills and manage childcare costs and needs £ support. She’s actually working and trying to juggle that whilst managing the application for her youngest to go a special needs school plus all the stuff her older child needs. She’s got no family locally. She doesn’t want to ask for benefits help but she needs to cover costs of childcare for her kids, and cost of living increases. She can’t get “a better job” because she has to work around her kids needs and her chosen field isn’t that flexible as it is but her current boss is very happy to let her work hours around her kids so she’s working in the evenings and early mornings as well as when they are at school.

Anna is just annoying and vapid and needs to get a job and stop expecting the world to pay for her vintage charity shop fashion and meals with some random bloke she’s got with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is an unbelievably overwhelmingly lengthy date.
I've been with my partner for over two years and this would feel like too much for me 🙃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.