Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I try to always question why something riles me up. I can understand feeling overwhelmed about seemingly everyday life things when living with ADHD and I can also understand the cognitive dissonance of being in debt and still spending money in ways that may seem frivolous to some people. I have felt and done both of these things. I don't expect perfection from anyone because let's face it everyone here fucks up.

Where it gets weird with Anna is a total lack of self awareness and the constant blaming everyone and everything else. Wanting not to work to be with her children then spending a huge amount of her time not with her children and moaning about her children. The wanting to be an influencer but not putting any effort in. The slagging off her Mum and Ex but then taking all she can get from them and painting herself as the victim constantly. She is a contradiction - we all are to a certain extent but we perhaps choose our audience for these contradictions, instead of blurting them in our would be place of work and hopefully if we are trying to work on these faults - we own them, we reflect on them and we work to make positive change for ourselves and our children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
I've always liked Anna but her accepting donations via PayPal was crossing a line for me. I bet loads of those giving her money are vulnerable themselves. I think that was really low.

jaggedlittlebill

Can we all just take a moment to think about the fact that she was GIFTED a day at center parcs and ACTUALLY COMPLAINED THAT SHE DOESNT LIKE CENTER PARCS.

Also constant complaining about her children and the activities they were doing. ALSO I don't think Leicestershire is on half term yet so did she get permission to take Violet out of school? Doubt it.

b20212017

The scone thing is a flash back of narc parenting. Constant tiny criticisms. Eat the scone how you want kid.

b20212017

D1D95E31-C00A-4A10-AF93-E0432E16979E.png

I do feel for her. Might not get a holiday this year… she only went to Italy without any kids for a week last year… and there was the free cruise…and the free trip to St Lucia. She’s been through it hasn’t she. Needs a break.

• Haha

b20212017

Also what really pisses me off ‘lower your expectations kid’ the £50 she spent on that suit could have made a kid happy. A stocking full of charity shop bits and a big present. You lower your expectations you cross old crone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
I have an island in my kitchen now, used to have a really pokey kitchen but me and my husband saved up for years. Kitchens are bloody expensive and am proud we worked hard for it. Why does she think she deserves one for nothing? Also though, the island did not lead directly to a happy life 🙄
Have you considered influencing? Having a kitchen island is a big leg up in the influencing world, apparently

• Haha
She's a qualified solicitor apparently so has been to uni.

If you're bringing in 50k between you and aren't having the odd takeaway coffee or a sneaky childfree weekend away though then that's a choice you've made as a couple, not based on income.

Being reasonably logical about it, the two situations are hardly comparable are they.
FYI we do spend money frivolously on the aforementioned but it’s within our means. The point here is whatever you earn (or receive) live within your means. It’s quite simple-But clearly not for Anna. I don’t know? Maybe you are more self aware when you actually have to work hard for your money? But to constantly question why you are not where you expected to be in this stage of life….whilst displaying on the daily 578547 reasons/ways she could improve her circumstances make me shudder :/

We live and breathe this journey with her meanwhile she’s got her Botox and her fenty foundation, her little Italian vacay whilst the forgotten kids are at home probs with another greggs sausage roll. My point being I do not spend this much on MYSELF even though I can afford to because I’m an adult and prioritise financial security over self care -especially to the degree this big headed twat does. Well aware, that’s my choice, yes I could afford the luxuries she spends on herself but I could also afford to replace my car keys if they were lost because I save for unexpected Things.

The begging attitude the poor me show the actual charity she is getting via PayPal is a kick in the teeth for people who live in poverty and without bloody blue cheese, botox and burrata!

I’m aware she has a degree in bullshit, but as you are aware Anna, your always moaning that it doesn’t fit in with you being the main caregiver so perhaps you need a more “ACCESSIBLE” career or your going to continue resenting your poor children forever more. I’m sure your aware the children will continue to need parenting for at least the next 15 years +

maliceinwanderlust

The single parent thing fucks me right off. She has more help, support, and free time than anyone I know, single or not. If she was truly a single parent and had to look after those girls on her own she'd top herself.
I was a single parent with no family help and an absent / abusive ex, so agree with the main point.

But i lost a loved one through suicide and it still affects me daily. Unnecessary references to it I find really upsetting. It's not a punch line.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Fair play to Anna, we keep saying she needs to actually earn some money and stop talking about wanking, so she’s found someone to pay to her to talk about wanking 😂😂
Nicely played Anna!

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Anyone seen her latest stories 😂
---
Sorry, but why shouldn’t parents go back to work once their child is receiving their 30 free hours? That’s the main point of it, isn’t it? If they’re not going to go back to work then surely they should take their 30 hours away, or reduce it. The world doesn’t owe Anna (or anyone else) a living.
---
Wow the entitlement from her on those stories. “I do have a co parent, the girls see their dad from time to time”. Fuck off Anna, he seems to have them 50% of the time if not more. She absolutely is not hard done by in terms of benefits and hand outs. She gets enough that she can justify swanning off on a holiday to Italy last year and endless chazza shop hauls and cosmetic procedures and jollies to London and Yorkshire to shag random men.

Last edited:

turkeylips

I sympathise with anyone who struggles with their mental health but it's infuriating to watch the way Anna deals with things. Instead of working on herself and trying to break cycles, she chooses to self destruct and she'll take her children down with her if she isn't careful. I don't think it's right she discusses child maintenance on her instagram at all, especially since it's become apparent that it's probably because she isn't entitled to any - do you not see how manipulative and twisted that is? Even the way she worded it.... I don't currently get maintenance but please don't ask any further questions. Why's that? Because then you'll have to admit you're manipulating the truth for sympathy? Her DMs will be all "Oh my god Anna you get no maintenance?! What the fuck! You poor thing!" etc etc. Like someone said above, she isn't stupid and would have claimed CMS if she was entitled to it.

That holiday has done nothing except push her into debt and now she'll spiral down further than ever. Regarding why the girls dad doesn't step in and take the kids away, maybe she presents herself differently around him. I doubt he looks at her instagram. Also, it'd take more than some erratic and bizarre behaviour to make a judge decide to take her children away. She doesn't beat, neglect or starve them.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Re her saying the debts are joint but she did all the admin, there's a grid post from before the split where she says her now-ex has a new credit card so she "badgered" him until he agreed to use it to buy her those ugly shoes she loves. So which is it? I have a vague memory of another occasion where she said he had taken on some of her debt but I might have misremembered that. Saying she's parenting solo after not seeing her kids for close to a week is pretty nuts and just shows how unreliable her narration is.
Not sure what blood test her GP would say she needs to go to A&E for, pretty sure no GP is going to suggest going to A&E because you're hormonal surely?

jaggedlittlebill

She needs to have some kind of script as well, as the constant dithering and “um” and “errr” make her painful to watch. Also think she needs to ditch the white eyeliner in the bottom lash line, her eyes are quite wide anyway and trying to make them look bigger makes her look a tad crazy and unhinged
It always seems to me that she gets distracted looking at her own face while filming videos, like someone said above "happy as a budgie with a mirror" 🤣

• Haha

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Oh thank goodness I found this thread............ she needs to get a grip. I've never seen anyone have so many coffee and cake dates whilst complaining about a lack of income. She needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and look for work. Now shes using the excuse she wants to be there for her children whilst she can't wait to get rid of them at every god given opportunity.

And i'm all for being sexually liberating and self pleasure but she moans about men but lays on her back for anyone who sniffs around and has had more boyfriends than I've had hot dinners.

jaggedlittlebill

I know it might sound mean but I'm really glad they're on her case about getting a job. Too fucking right her "self employment" isn't gainful, she's made about a grand in the last 2 years. She seems remarkably chirpy in her last story considering she's been told to get a job immediately, which makes me think her head is firmly buried in the sand and she probably thinks they won't follow up with their threat if she bats her eyelashes and cries a bit.

PaulineMole

I think she has great personal style and looks great in what she wears. She could have a career in personal styling and/or sourcing and selling vintage but chooses to do nothing and moan as per. It's very clear that there needs to be major changes in her life but she just can't be arsed. She is repeating her mother's mistakes and her kids are going to be as badly fecked up as she is if she doesn't break the cycle. No one here wishes Anna any badness but it's so frustrating to watch sometimes. She is her own worse enemy but it's never her fault it's her against the whole world 🤷‍♀️

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Crazy how she went from days of leisurely shopping and eating out to saying she has no time for anything and the bailiffs are at the door in 24hrs.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Huh?

If he was an amazing father and Anna was as abusive as thread would lead you to believe, he would be at a solicitor’s first thing Monday morning to start litigation. He’d tell the court that Anna was absolutely not fit to care for her children while he was happy to reorganise his life to care for his children full time.

That obviously has never happened and won’t ever happen. All a single father needs to do to be labelled ‘a great dad, much better than the mother’ is have some contact with their kids.

It won’t be held against single fathers if they go away for a buck’s or lads’ weekend and ask the mother to care for their children extra nights. No one will question if the children’s holiday sweetie money was spent on lager.

Single fathers don’t need to ever book and pay for a haircut, communicate with nursery/school, have a pair of shoes fitted and pay for them, purchase and label school uniform, make a doctor/dentist/optometrist/etc appointment, organise and pay for a birthday party, bake and send birthday cupcakes to nursery/school, or attend a school sports day or concert.

If they do any of these things, they will be lauded as An Outstanding Father. The bar is indeed lower than the belly of a pregnant ant.
Exactly this. This thread is so anti Anna that they've decided she's a terrible parent who is awful to her daughters and has them dressed like tramps, when it's clear they have a very close relationship from the interactions we see. Anna is very vocal about her mental health issues and how she struggles with life but it's interpreted as laziness. All the while, the father who left her with a new born is painted as a hero