Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
If it was a phobia then it would stop her living her life. She literally said it doesn’t stop her eating and drinking, going out to places etc. She just really dislikes sick 🤷‍♀️ which is fine and totally understandable, nobody likes vomit. Why does she always have to play the victim. She can’t just say “I really hate when my kids are sick”, it’s “I have Emetephobia and my anxiety about it has never been this bad”. Whilst eye fucking herself and fluffing her hair.

Reactions: 11

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
"I can't be arsed going into shops anymore" but will probably record herself flirting with her reflection in the mirror in a chazza changing room tomorrow and again on Thursday.

The way she says "rot in bed and/or make a reel"... love its been a double bank holiday and the rest of us have kids on a sugar high climbing the walls, there's no option to rot in bed, or to make a reel. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she managed to get that stuff for herself off vinted but failed to get the kids even a chocolate egg. And yes my first thought on seeing her say `'rot in bed" was has she been dumped again? I guess we'll know if she goes to the chazza warehouse this week.

Truthprevails85

I know Anna. My kid is in the same year as Violet and occasionally a group of us “mums” get together locally for drinks.
I read back a few tattlers debating over her MH. She may indeed have struggles, but rest assured in person she is ridiculously aloof. This whole self deprecating humour she projects is just a facade.
The constant wanking & dildo references haven’t gone unnoticed at the school gates either!!!

• Wow
  • Heart

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I’ve just done a UC claim with a client who was working social media as their main job, but work has slowed down massively and they have some mental health stuff going on.
UC are showing no mercy. Basically their argument is that if my client can spend hours posting stuff on social media and creating media etc, they can do basic office admin or work that can be done remotely aka phone or online work. It’s also been suggested that some voluntary work to build up some new skills that might be helpful for paid work is going to be expected.
And this is with full GP support saying that their mental health is a bit of a mess at the moment and being off work with limited capacity for work is what the GP supports. We have some money being granted but she’s got to look for work she can do and is going to be followed up on and expected to be showing willing.

We were told to make sure her social media will be checked (this was by an advocate we’ve been getting advice from about the process) because they know people are stupid, take the p and claim they can’t work then share pics of themselves on holiday/at the pub/selling stuff to make money…

UC won’t take kindly to Anna swanning around buying tacky furniture and flogging wine whilst claiming she can’t work.

She’s in for a bit of a shock.

• Wow

bunny love

My heart breaks with how much she moans about her daughters. It’s all such a massive inconvenience to her! She needs to look at the relationship she has with her own mother and how much trauma it’s given her.

She goes on about not being able to afford a holiday, but then shows off about the billionth item of clothing she’s bought. Sure, the top might of been £3, but all those purchases add up to huge amounts.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Honestly this seems like one of the tamer tattle threads. If you think anyone on here is overly on the attack then try stepping into the Mrs Hinch or Jack Monroe threads… some of the conspiracy theories on there are WILD.
I just don’t think a lot of her “woe is me” shtick is sincere. A lot of parents that are genuinely struggling don’t want to advertise it because they are terrified of being seen as an inadequate parent and losing their kids, even though most of the time it’s a completely unfounded fear. Anna had no qualms about things like announcing that after spending a couple of extra nights with her kids due to her ex’s household isolating with covid she threw a tantrum and booked herself into a hotel and insisted he stay in hers with them. There’s no shame, no signs of post confrontation anxiety or regret, she actually seems proud of herself when she describes something like this.
I see lots of honest parenting accounts where they have messy houses and days spent just trying to get through to bedtime and mums hair no longer needs a bobble to stay up in a pony tail… and Anna comes on with her make up done and her hair coiffed and her house in the background is lived in but perfectly acceptable and they’ve been for a day out, and then she tells us all how awful her life is and she cannot cope.
It just doesn’t ring true for me, and for me personally it does feel like she exaggerates some of her issues.

• Heart

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
I absolutely cannot get over she posted that. What the actual FUCK? She has just been away to Yorkshire? With a new bloke, buying more tat and enjoying being child free.

She really thinks the world owes her a living doesn't she.

And that wine advert?! WHY do people want to work with her? She thinks her cute, ditsy act is a turn on, it isn't. She is just stupid.

Reactions: 10

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for her kids. Poor Violet with her Christmas card and Anna posting that thinking she is oh so very funny and witty. It’s just sad. If my kids wrote a card saying “I hope your Christmas is better than mine will be” I’d cry. Wouldn’t even cross my mind to post that’s how down my kid was feeling on social media. What the fuck is wrong with her.
it's so so sad, what child writes that... oh one that's getting a 75p wetsuit that she probably doesn't even want or need while her mum spends a load of cash on Botox, lip filler and vintage dresses.Where does she even keep all those clothes?!?
you don't have to be rich to give your child a fun Christmas. It's all about the films, chocolate and I've bought a lot of new with tags/nearly new toys from vinted this year and they're perfect!

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
I’m not on benefits, and I don’t have debt collectors knocking on my door. I also don’t have £45 Charlotte Tilbury compacts!

PopTarte

I just want to scoop her girls up and give them a hug. Anna really doesn’t enjoy mumming much does she? 😢
That’s ok, if she feels like that - but I wish she would do right by them, and either give the dad the bulk of the time with them, or stop clipping their wings and moaning about them whilst showing their faces to thousands of strangers. It’s very sad to watch.

I wish she’d give them as much attention as she does her hair when she’s taking a mirror selfie.

Littleelf

VIP Member
Lurked on this thread for a while as I follow anna and have been getting more and more annoyed really.

She lives a better life than I do and me and hubby work, have an average wage, we are not in receipt of any benefits at all. And I cant afford to have posh pastries everyday and definitely not have my nails done. In fact I cant afford half the things she does.

It annoys me that we work hard and have nothing left at the end of every month for luxuries, yet she does seemingly nothing at all and just spends and spends. Doesn't seem to be an end to it. I think her mum must fund alot of it honestly.

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
I’m sure it will be the government’s fault because of the PPE contracts or something
It's the fact she thinks she's soooo clever bringing that up too. It's really cringe. Her surface level lefty politics (and I say that as a lefty myself) are just embarrassing and are incongruous with her lifestyle which is seemingly based on shopping and soft launches.

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
The audacity of her throwing shade at a 7yr old for wanting "things" when she herself is so incredibly shallow.

I was actually going to give her the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe that the small amount of presents along with the "experience" mention meant that she'd got Violet tickets for something ...but clearly not.

Gingercream

VIP Member
Just want to preface this by saying I have zero relationship with my mum. Haven’t seen or spoken to her in about 7 years because she is a narcissistic abusive cunt.

With that being said… why does Anna still clearly rely on her mum for stuff when all she does is complain about her, and has even started mentioning the kids complain about her too? If she is that bad, why doesn’t she cut her off, or at the very least not go away with her every year? She could have taken the girls somewhere nice herself over the holidays instead, but decided to spunk money on a solo trip to Italy.
She doesn’t want to do it herself with the kids, and she doesn’t seem to have any friends to go with. Plus I bet her mum pays for it. She’s happy to accept the handouts but moans about having to spend time with her - more like a teenager than a 40 something. It’s embarrassing.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I think the thread may be being targeted by a person/people who actually know her and wish her genuine harm. I'm here for a moan and a gossip but ultimately I have been feeling a little uneasy on this thread of late - tbh not on what's being said - but the motives behind some peoples presence here :/ anyone else?

• Heart

maliceinwanderlust

My daughter's room was a tip that age. Tried everything, charts, praise, paid incentives, showing her what to do, helping her, shouting, putting things in a bin bag (not my proudest moment)... She was diagnosed with ADHD a few years later (for other reasons, and not a diganoist we were expecting). She still can't keep her room tidy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Just putting it out there for people who might be trying everything yet nothing's working, there may be things beyond your understanding/control. Not everything is bad parenting.

(Still think this isn't cOnTeNt though and Anna shouldn't be sharing her daughter's bedroom online)

• Heart

JellyDonut

VIP Member
If I’m one of the posters anyone is referring to regarding causing discomfort on Anna’s thread, then I do apologise as that was never my intention. I don’t hate Anna or wish her any harm. In fact I genuinely wish that she gets the proper help that she so obviously needs. Anna’s behaviours often infuriate me as I feel that she just doesn’t really help herself and I guess as an impatient person, the whole crying poor/I’ve got bailiffs at the door gig followed by lip fillers/shopping trips/solo city holidays is infuriating. If she acknowledged that she had a problem with spending money that she doesn’t have and explained what steps she is doing to help herself or talked about making a plan to sort her debt, etc I’d have no issue with her.

• Heart

jaggedlittlebill

Oh fuck off Anna. Nobody is telling you that you have to live in your (gifted) car and eat turnips.
This story has infuriated me! If you can't afford FOOD and HEATING and CLOTHING and A HOUSE then yes stop having your fucking nails and lashes done, there's this adult thing called prioritising and managing your finances, we all have to do it! If you can't afford something basic and vital, then the treats go out the window, not permanently but until you can justify the cost again. WHY can't she get her thick skull around this.

Clementine

VIP Member
Oh I dunno. I probably don’t belong in this thread. I can just identify with some of her stuff (being left with a small baby, the Dad getting into a relationship and the new GF becoming a mother figure quickly - the trauma/mental health struggles that ensues because of all of that, money struggles, the dynamic she has with her Mum, not expecting to be living the life you’re living and how overwhelming it can all be when you’re on your own).

I’ll see myself out…😬

• Heart

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Just want to preface this by saying I have zero relationship with my mum. Haven’t seen or spoken to her in about 7 years because she is a narcissistic abusive cunt.

With that being said… why does Anna still clearly rely on her mum for stuff when all she does is complain about her, and has even started mentioning the kids complain about her too? If she is that bad, why doesn’t she cut her off, or at the very least not go away with her every year? She could have taken the girls somewhere nice herself over the holidays instead, but decided to spunk money on a solo trip to Italy.