TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am I mad or has she had that buccal fat removal?
I was thinking she looked like she’d had a load of filler put in around her mouth to fill out fine lines because she has that pillowy look going on. She’s defo had something done. That looks more like a needle mark than a spot.
I honestly think that rant was so incredibly tone deaf. She’s genuinely just complaining that as someone capable of work the government expects her to do that. She turned up with her nails and hair done, all that filler and Botox, to someone that works hard and probably can’t afford all that preening and sat in front of them and complained that she shouldn’t be expected to work because 3 years ago some wally in the government wasted money on tit PPE and somehow that means she should just be able to wander around chazzers all day and have masturbation afternoons?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was thinking she looked like she’d had a load of filler put in around her mouth to fill out fine lines because she has that pillowy look going on. She’s defo had something done. That looks more like a needle mark than a spot.
I honestly think that rant was so incredibly tone deaf. She’s genuinely just complaining that as someone capable of work the government expects her to do that. She turned up with her nails and hair done, all that filler and Botox, to someone that works hard and probably can’t afford all that preening and sat in front of them and complained that she shouldn’t be expected to work because 3 years ago some wally in the government wasted money on tit PPE and somehow that means she should just be able to wander around chazzers all day and have masturbation afternoons?
I think it’s the lips she’s had done and it’s looking disproportionate. I was looking thinking it was something off

She also dropped into her stories that she visited a food bank today, just in case you forgot she is POOR.

A crazy idea perhaps, but if you stop prioritising buying clothes and getting your hair done you generally don't need to use food banks. Follow me for more money saving tips.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Anna would ask me not to get *political* if I asked her how she can get her nails done so often and go out drinking so much when she's so poor.

Reactions: 5
She also dropped into her stories that she visited a food bank today, just in case you forgot she is POOR.

A crazy idea perhaps, but if you stop prioritising buying clothes and getting your hair done you generally don't need to use food banks. Follow me for more money saving tips.
She said she'd been to the community fridge, they aren't for "the poor" they are to reduce food waste, yes the food is free however it is open to all. We have them where I live and all different people use them

Reactions: 3
She said she'd been to the community fridge, they aren't for "the poor" they are to reduce food waste, yes the food is free however it is open to all. We have them where I live and all different people use them
I don't think community fridges are for 'the poor'. She went to the jobcentre that morning, probably got told to stop scrounging and get a job, then posted a story showing her free/reduced food as a direct response to her alleged argument with the lady at DWP over why she can't have more free money.

But.. why doesn't she work? I'm clueless
That's what we ask ourselves constantly. I know so many single parents who work. She should look at working in a school so she is home for the school holidays.

But that is too beneath her to do that.

Reactions: 2
Making good use of the tax payer funded benefits then! 😡

Reactions: 1
I used to defend Anna on here but heck, has she got absolutely no idea what she is actually saying?! She has a face full of Botox and fillers and a wardrobe she updates almost daily but she is having a big whinge that the govt is becoming more eagle eyed on those in benefits 🤯

Reactions: 15
I’m sure it will be the government’s fault because of the PPE contracts or something
It's the fact she thinks she's soooo clever bringing that up too. It's really cringe. Her surface level lefty politics (and I say that as a lefty myself) are just embarrassing and are incongruous with her lifestyle which is seemingly based on shopping and soft launches.

Reactions: 10
It's the fact she thinks she's soooo clever bringing that up too. It's really cringe. Her surface level lefty politics (and I say that as a lefty myself) are just embarrassing and are incongruous with her lifestyle which is seemingly based on shopping and soft launches.
A complete lack of self awareness. Feels high and mighty raising that to a government worker who earns FA while she sits there having spent all her government money getting her nails and filler done. It’s on a dramatically different scale but it’s just another version of the same thing.

Reactions: 6
I really wanted to message her and ask why she doesn't work.
Why can't she?
She'd probably tell you it's because she's a single mother of two who was abandoned and she can't possibly be expected to also hold down a job and earn her own money. It's a complete slap in the face to those of us who are in much worse situations than Anna and still work, myself included. The instagram stuff was just an opportunity to milk another two years of UC out of the govt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.