TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If pastimes are anything to go by she will be talking about all the anal she did at the weekend come Monday.
Remember when she told us all in great detail about how she did anal in the hot tub? Think it was with the Barbados holiday boyfriend

Reactions: 1
I just want to scoop her girls up and give them a hug. Anna really doesn’t enjoy mumming much does she? 😢
That’s ok, if she feels like that - but I wish she would do right by them, and either give the dad the bulk of the time with them, or stop clipping their wings and moaning about them whilst showing their faces to thousands of strangers. It’s very sad to watch.

I wish she’d give them as much attention as she does her hair when she’s taking a mirror selfie.

Reactions: 10
Do you think they ever even had the whole “are we boyfriend and girlfriend” chat? I got the vibe it was more them just casually seeing each other, and not an actual relationship. Yet she was on social media constantly referring to her boyfriend.

Do you think they ever even had the whole “are we boyfriend and girlfriend” chat? I got the vibe it was more them just casually seeing each other, and not an actual relationship. Yet she was on social media constantly referring to her boyfriend.
It was embarrassing, showing off that she had a boyfriend like she was a teenager! She is in her 40s ffs.

Reactions: 2
Maybe new boyfriend dumped her cos her hair looks a bleeping fright
My money is on she got dumped because he wasn’t comfortable with her rooting through all his stuff while he’s at work and stealing his clothes.

Reactions: 5
How many times does she need to mention she’s a single parent!!??
many many many ppl are single parents. it’s hard yes but you just get on with it.

I expect as soon as these men she’s seeing have a look at her Instagram they run for the hills. Not very attractive to have a woman moaning about not having money but lavishly spending almost daily. Not having a job but having hours to spend in bed or doing her make up and hair. The biggest one being narcissistic towards her children, if you don’t appreciate your own children how can you be a healthy loving partner.

If she wants to find a lasting relationship she needs to massively reevaluate her whole life and what she displays to thousands of strangers on a daily basis!! (For no reason) It might gain followers but what’s it doing for you in REAL life!? Social media is the devil sometimes

Reactions: 7
New thread name suggestion

Charity shops, coffee hops, northern c*cks anything that makes the parenting stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nothing else of note, she says on primary school place day, with a kid that will have been getting her place today… I knew my kid would get her first choice but still it feels like an important day for us. Bit of a milestone. Seems odd she’s not acknowledged it but oh look she’s been shopping and got herself some more face potions as if lack of skin care is the reason she can’t hold down a man

Reactions: 5
Nothing else of note, she says on primary school place day, with a kid that will have been getting her place today… I knew my kid would get her first choice but still it feels like an important day for us. Bit of a milestone. Seems odd she’s not acknowledged it but oh look she’s been shopping and got herself some more face potions as if lack of skin care is the reason she can’t hold down a man
She doesn’t even post when it’s C’s birthday. I feel like she resents her because of the breakdown of the relationship with the girls dad around the time C was born. I bet she can’t wait for her to be at school though so she doesn’t have to look after her for as long in the day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.