Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Someone just mentioned to lurk on Tattle and we'd have the tea...so welcome new folks! We are a fun bunch here who seem to care more about the children than their actual parents. Please refer to the Wiki tab up at the top of the page to catch yourselves up.

To the question asked on the Facebook group---yes, Tim and Jenn did say they were planning on keeping the boys separated. This can be found in the video where they install the baby gate at the top of the stairs, after J$ turned 3, which way too old to install a gate to prevent him from hurting himself on the stairs, it was meant to "jail" him. They mention this way Jackson (we refer to him as J$ here, Jackpot, he's the OG Buddy monemaker) can be kept upstairs and away from the baby. They did a very, very poor job preparing J$ for his new brother and if you closely watch the videos, they are very, very rarely in the same place at the same time and when they are, Tim and Jenn are usually freaking out and constantly correcting him, not to touch, not to hurt.

Our basic mantra here is: Those poor children. Feel free to join along, we are always open to newcomer and new opinions.

PS--Contrary to what Tim and Jenn told y'all, there are way more than 3 of us here.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Tess2021

I watch a few commentary channels, and right now there’s drama flying everywhere about a few different vloggers
One of the commentators mentioned that she checked out a channels “dead subscriber” numbers ( subscribers that don’t engage anymore) and showed the graphic.
I did a quick search and easily found this calculator lol you guessed it, I put the snackers into the search. Not surprised lol
Here is what it said :

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I watch a few commentary channels, and right now there’s drama flying everywhere about a few different vloggers
One of the commentators mentioned that she checked out a channels “dead subscriber” numbers ( subscribers that don’t engage anymore) and showed the graphic.
I did a quick search and easily found this calculator lol you guessed it, I put the snackers into the search. Not surprised lol
Here is what it said :
The Tim Tracker #135: Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Well apparently we're all going to hell, but the wait is really long and no one bothered purchasing Lightning Lane passes for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

scopeyscope

VIP Member
And the "Urban party" stereotypes and videoing their children and putting them in most of their videos after getting some very serious, nasty threats from some sickos. Worst. Parents. Ever.
Not to mention, leaving their child alone in a vehicle with a stranger. Allowing strangers to know where they are and then allowing said stranger to take a solo picture of their child, and use them on their Facebook. Ignoring the safety of their child, by showing his room sleeping on the monitor,( this has happened numerous times in Vlogs and on lives) ignoring the safety of their child while he is looking at a red hot toaster. Ignoring the safety of their child while they drive a golf cart at high speeds in Fort wilderness. We could go on and on. They are not good parents

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Well apparently we're all going to hell, but the wait is really long and no one bothered purchasing Lightning Lane passes for it.

Oh for FUCK'S sake. Not the old jealousy shtick again.

First of all these two people are dolts who routinely forget simple things like how a calendar works, how a clock works, how technology works, or how weather works. They look ragged and dishelved most of the time, not to mention unhealthy. They seem aloof from their family and have a list a mile long (see Wiki) of people who they used to be best pals with who they no longer associate with. They have piles of hoarded crap at their house and a storage unit full of tight pants and shit (😂). They do the same trips over and over and it looks miserable. They don't seem to communicate with each other and one is using home vlogs like a personal therapy diary with the stans while the other doesn't even seem to know. They show their children on YouTube to make money. They have to keep blowing more and more money on trips to one-up themselves and get a brief happiness high and then act like it's the saddest day ever when they have to return to their home... which is pathetic. Why would anyone be jealous of people who are sad to be in their own home as a family instead of on the umpteenth repeat Disney cruise or vacay?

What the FUCK are we jealous of again?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

travesty

VIP Member
Haha I love how many people refer to these two as asshats!

The Tim Tracker #135 - It's official, we're A$$HATS!

• Haha
  • Heart

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Every time I feel bad for him, I remember that he chose to marry her. They're both worthless, but at least he can drive a car
I vote this as our next thread title (credit to HeyLetsGoState if chosen):

The Tim Tracker #135 They're both worthless, but at least Dim can drive a car

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The rest of the FB thread for those of you not on there. It has gotten spicy! Calling out Jennbo’s hours working- her driving- her need for therapy!
Wow!! It’s up to 108 comments & I would say 70% are not glowing.
Dim and Ginn fucking around and finding out.

The mods on fb and Ginn on YT deleting comments and blocking people:

Meanwhile OG Buddy’s like:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

2020planner

VIP Member
For the millionth time, why the fuck should we be jealous of two perpetually lying, ungrateful, excuse-making, hypocritical, fake, asshole frauds?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
Bwahahaha! Whatever. The Slackers have posted videos of themselves fat shaming others, giving advice on how to take advantage of handicap accessible to get to the front of the line quicker and saying other people at the parks "you are a bad parent".
So I have zero sympathy for or tolerance for either of those two asshats. Take your juice box and go back to the fan FB page for more fawning over two middle aged useless humans that monetize their children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41