The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men usually get the shaft in custody disputes but Dim has hours upon hours of footage showing how incompetent Ginn is and would most likely get main custody of the kids.
He literally only needs one short clip an those kids will be his

When she turned her back on that kid while he was standing at the toaster oven is all he needs an it's here's the kids case closed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does anyone think he would actually want custody of the kids?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly I think he just enjoys having something he can fully control, I doubt he gets much control over gin cause she would just kick off an witch, but with the kids he can keep full control over them

But yeah, neither of them should have the kids, ones as bad as the other, but as far as am aware he at least has never turned his back on his kid while at the toaster oven or showed him how to play with a stove

Reactions: 9
He would. Usually what I see in family law cases is people will fight for custody because they don't want to pay child support. I see this happening with both doofuses. And not sure how FL handles child support, but here you can be ordered to pay even if you're unemployed it's just minimum wage. Of course, I'm sure their lawyers will probably have a tit show trying to figure out who owes what. Although, they may be stupid enough to try to do it pro se (or at least the one with chicken scratch handwriting would be stupid enough to). She'd probably cry and get the fans to Go Fund Me a lawyer or try to apply with legal aid-I think she's the type that would lie about her income or state she has no money to attempt to get free legal services. I know that sounds cynical, BUT I've seen it happen. And I could easily say she has no access to the bank accounts, Dim's abusive, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They will NEVER split up, they will just remain miserable, codependent a$$hats for life!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They will NEVER split up, they will just remain miserable, codependent a$$hats for life!
This, exactly this. I had a friend whose grandparents had been married for like 50 freaking years and they absolutely hated each other, and they were constantly sniping at each other and making nasty comments back-and-forth and it was because back in their day divorce was frowned upon but I would much rather divorce than be in a marriage like that and Tim and Jen are already Passive aggressive with each other. It is not a loving marriage at all. But they are too codependent to leave each other so they’re just going to stay miserable the rest of their freaking life and they deserve it.

• Haha
This, exactly this. I had a friend whose grandparents had been married for like 50 freaking years and they absolutely hated each other, and they were constantly sniping at each other and making nasty comments back-and-forth and it was because back in their day divorce was frowned upon but I would much rather divorce than be in a marriage like that and Tim and Jen are already Passive aggressive with each other. It is not a loving marriage at all. But they are too codependent to leave each other so they’re just going to stay miserable the rest of their freaking life and they deserve it.
That and the financial cost(s) would be too great. Between child support, they'd also have to deal with all the property and the business. The only way I do see them splitting is if she's the one to leave and she'll have to find another victim to suck the life out of.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just popping in to say duck the witch who said AMI has bad internet. We have great internet here. The Trackers are lying ass liars, you stupid witch.

Nothing pisses me off more than people talking about tit they know nothing about.
Besides that it’s the year of our lord 2023. The number of places with bad internet, especially a tourist area like AMI, are few and far between.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Besides that it’s the year of our lord 2023. The number of places with bad internet, especially a tourist area like AMI, are few and far between.
---
Hell, they could even invest in a hot spot and it probably would be an actual business expense unlike their five million staycations. They are so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Men usually get the shaft in custody disputes but Dim has hours upon hours of footage showing how incompetent Ginn is and would most likely get main custody of the kids.
All they have to do is ask her what their names are.

'uuuummm duh, the bigger one is Buddy and the slightly less big one is Lil' Babe *fake laugh*'

• Haha
If they were actually to get a divorce it would be the first-and only-time I missed Zoom court. How I would love to watch that Live.

Dim's Atty: What do you do for a living?
Dim: Produce videos for the channel. Yeah.
Dim's Atty: And what does your wife do?
Dim: Supposedly edits, but really eats cereal and watches VPR. Yeah.
DJ: That is not true.
Judge: Ms. Bojanowski just because this online we are still in a court of law. You and your attorney will have your chance to speak. Wait, are you in bed?
Prop 1:Garble, garble, garble.
Judge: Is there a child in the room?
Jenn: Well, Dim didn't pay Nanny Z so I can't leave him alone or he'll start playing hit Big Baby with a stick.
Judge: Excuse me?
Jenn: Yeah, it's his favorite game. You got to keep them separated....

Note, I actually saw people having their kids in court several times during the pandemic. As well as attending court from bed, in their pajamas, and even in the shower once. Hence, why I am glad Zoom court is pretty much dead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So originally I took these screen grabs to make fun of how Tim has been replaced by an elf or some sh*t, but tbh I'm just once again disgusted because for almost 2 weeks, they wouldn't let their creepy fans know they were ok when those people were getting upset... but could tweet Christmas Tweets. And the ONLY reason he was up the butt on Christmas tweets was because he was sucking up to Disney and low-key hyping his Christmas Event "Invite." GRIFT BOJO IS THE NAME AND SUCKING ASS IS THE GAME.
---
Also, Guys. The only reason they got married is because there was a storm and the roommates got horny. Their marriage has never had any basis other than financial stability as LITERAL roommates.
They'll stay together for the house, the car, and views.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Every time I feel bad for him, I remember that he chose to marry her. They're both worthless, but at least he can drive a car
I vote this as our next thread title (credit to HeyLetsGoState if chosen):

The Tim Tracker #135 They're both worthless, but at least Dim can drive a car

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
We look forward to Tim’s Christmas cruise in 2024, “vids” coming in 2025!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m just popping in to say duck the witch who said AMI has bad internet. We have great internet here. The Trackers are lying ass liars, you stupid witch.

Nothing pisses me off more than people talking about tit they know nothing about.

:ROFLMAO: it appears she was being sarcastic, or so she told someone who said similar.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So originally I took these screen grabs to make fun of how Tim has been replaced by an elf or some sh*t, but tbh I'm just once again disgusted because for almost 2 weeks, they wouldn't let their creepy fans know they were ok when those people were getting upset... but could tweet Christmas Tweets. And the ONLY reason he was up the butt on Christmas tweets was because he was sucking up to Disney and low-key hyping his Christmas Event "Invite." GRIFT BOJO IS THE NAME AND SUCKING ASS IS THE GAME.
---
Also, Guys. The only reason they got married is because there was a storm and the roommates got horny. Their marriage has never had any basis other than financial stability as LITERAL roommates.
They'll stay together for the house, the car, and views.
He is so red in that last photo. Still failing to apply sunscreen I see. Some things never change.

Reactions: 6
I watch a few commentary channels, and right now there’s drama flying everywhere about a few different vloggers
One of the commentators mentioned that she checked out a channels “dead subscriber” numbers ( subscribers that don’t engage anymore) and showed the graphic.
I did a quick search and easily found this calculator lol you guessed it, I put the snackers into the search. Not surprised lol
Here is what it said :
Well done!! Great to see the truth 😂
---
Did he photoshop his head on?
photo looks hinky
Though he still is wearing his murse/camera bag in the pic. 🤔

View attachment 2243536 (from GKTW event a few years ago)

Hmmm…..
He does own the Target suit
Guess ??? It’s possible??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm shocked if that suit still fits him.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.