The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another retweet. Tim using the crying face emoji now? 🤔

Twitter.jpg

Also Jenn made a Father's Day photo post on Twitter only. But no IG? Wtf. 😂 Make it make sense. It's like when she made a baby O birth post on Twitter but not IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The tit has literally hit the fan in the stan group and I am here for it. It's about they call them out on their lies and bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The rest of the FB thread for those of you not on there. It has gotten spicy! Calling out Jennbo’s hours working- her driving- her need for therapy!
Wow!! It’s up to 108 comments & I would say 70% are not glowing.
Dim and Ginn bleeping around and finding out.

The mods on fb and Ginn on YT deleting comments and blocking people:

Meanwhile OG Buddy’s like:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How does this work, do the Trackers control that FB group? Tim controls the subreddit I think.

Reactions: 10
I imagine that she just renewed her license and didn't mention that she's not actually driving a car. Our licenses are good for, I think 10 years? Unless you are under 21 or have a name/address change, you usually can just renew online, pay the fee and they reissue you a new license with your old picture on it. We moved here in 2007, I got my license in the Tax Collector Office (DMV) then. I renewed online after so many years and they sent me an updated license with the same photo in the mail. But when I moved, I had to go into their office with my proof of residence and all that stuff.

I cannot imagine someone with a child not driving and not having public transportation readily available, like living in NYC or someplace like that. Tim was all the way in California at one point and she was home with J$, if there was an emergency, would she have put her big girl pants on and driven? When Tim was at this Hollywood Studios thing, if something were to happen, what would she do? I'm a worst case scenario kind of gal.
Imagine her actually driving with a 10+ year old photo on her license that looks NOTHING like her now and getting pulled over. That cop would NEVER believe that is her based on picture and weight. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another retweet. Tim using the crying face emoji now? 🤔

View attachment 2251553

Also Jenn made a Father's Day photo post on Twitter only. But no IG? Wtf. 😂 Make it make sense. It's like when she made a baby O birth post on Twitter but not IG.
Not Dim showing more give-a-fucks over a children’s cartoon than his own offspring! 🙄🫠

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The tit has literally hit the fan in the stan group and I am here for it. It's about they call them out on their lies and bs.
I'm so surprised their Nazi mods haven't squashed the entire thing yet... Typically anything not waxing Slacker ass is deleted and covered up faster than the guest bathroom at Mar-a-Lago when the FBI pulls in

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It feels like a tide is turning against DisYouTube?

jojo under 10K a lot. A bunch of us over Kyle Douchelord Pallo’s bullshit, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The re-tweet of Bluey, come on man. That's very childish, oh wait who am I talking about here. Grow up Timothy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mods can't delete all the posts without it looking bad. If they don't delete the posts it looks bad. Love to see it
---
It feels like a tide is turning against DisYouTube?

jojo under 10K a lot. A bunch of us over Kyle Douchelord Pallo’s bullshit, etc.
Don't forget that the Kay brothers have vanished as well

• Heart
The re-tweet of Bluey, come on man. That's very childish, oh wait who am I talking about here. Grow up Timothy.
It's the manchild himself - so sad.
---
The rest of the FB thread for those of you not on there. It has gotten spicy! Calling out Jennbo’s hours working- her driving- her need for therapy!
thank you @Blessyourheart for providing these for some of us who don't do social media - made my day - :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tim retweeting a Bluey Father's Day post is RICH... The Trackers are polar opposites of the family dynamic that makes that show special. Not the sperm donor who openly mocks his kid instead of teaching him how to do something or the egg donor not having an single motherly bone in her body. duck them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It looks like the predictions were correct and the fallout from the second baby will destroy their channel. If Jackson manages to get into that Montesorri school, he will likely get kicked out quickly. Summer Nanny will be tasked with taking care of two children and she will flee.

Reactions: 27
Holy tit. All it took was for one of them to rock the boat to embolden the rest. Once you've lost the stans, you're pretty much over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How does this work, do the Trackers control that FB group? Tim controls the subreddit I think.
It is my understanding that the Trackers are not involved at all in the group. It is stan created and run. I believe Jenn's old bestie Kayleigh was a moderator for a long time and she bailed. It wouldn't shock me if Jenn was in the group under a fake profile though.

Someone in that thread asked for a referral code in a round about way, I think some of them may try to trap us...so be careful, friends.

I'm really surprised Marie hasn't chimed in yet. Marie? Where are you, girl?

• Haha
It is my understanding that the Trackers are not involved at all in the group. It is stan created and run. I believe Jenn's old bestie Kayleigh was a moderator for a long time and she bailed. It wouldn't shock me if Jenn was in the group under a fake profile though.

Someone in that thread asked for a referral code in a round about way, I think some of them may try to trap us...so be careful, friends.

Oh, she'll be there. Give her time. She's probably typing up a dissertation praising the almighty Trackers as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Makes sense.....its about wake up time for the hambeast and my comment just got deleted 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.