The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Quasimodo for another stellar thread title.

Even though it went a full week without a video, we managed to fill a thread.

Same poop, different thread.

Reactions: 26
So far on this new riviting must wait video they are at the Grand Floridian and bitching about waiting for their food, there being no SD cards at Disney, and Dim bitching about his food.

The last week in Trackerverse
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where in the world would they be that internet is that spotty that they can’t function? Such a lie. Internet access is vital to my husband’s job which doesn’t stop even on vacation. We have a MiFi device that works great everywhere. Grow up and get one or stop lying.

Reactions: 30
Is she trying to make TimBo look bad on purpose?

1686844928210.png

Stellar editing work their JennBo. Not watching that crappy video but had to look at the thumbnail. Yeesh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Internet is too spotty for them to post an update why they’re gone, but not too spotty to tweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1686844992248.png

I wanted to comment on this one from the old thread....weren't they spotted at the Poly? So they couldn't drive the 40 min home to grab the SD card? Since when does the Poly have spotty internet? Also, if they were on "vacation" at AMI too, last I checked when they were there last year, they had no issues with "spotty internet".

Reactions: 25
Slow day at work so I have it on as background noise. It is torture they are just pin trading and OG Buddy is so not into it. Buddy don't cha love it....ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank Goodness some things always stay the same and Ginn ordered the salmon because she never gets to eat seafood.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay - I tried. I really did try and watch but once the B* mentioned that she 'forgot' the SD card and it's so hard to remember everything with 2 kids now. You moron - people have 2 / 3 / 4 and even more kids and don't use this as their lame ass excuse. Just give it up Jenn - you are useless - plain and simple. And Timmy you are not getting away without a mention here as well - if you do the filming then why did YOU not remember the SD card?
And lastly - poor J$ he looks so done with both these 2 useless humans. I feel for you J$ - I feel your pain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2242283

I wanted to comment on this one from the old thread....weren't they spotted at the Poly? So they couldn't drive the 40 min home to grab the SD card? Since when does the Poly have spotty internet? Also, if they were on "vacation" at AMI too, last I checked when they were there last year, they had no issues with "spotty internet".
Also they are bleeping locals with their own car, there are Targets and Walmarts mere minutes off Disney property if they needed to go buy something. They aren't tourists who flew to Orlando and are without a car. Even then you could have Amazon ship you something same day or next day if you legitimately had no way to get off property.
---
Dim hated his breakfast.

He wanted the Eggs Benedict or the Burger.

Ginn almost ordered the burger but then said it was "too big".

girl-sure-jan.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m loving J$ trading away the pins that Tim and Jenn don’t want to give away. Another saboteur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG you lazy, lazy fucks. You don't even have to get in your car and pick up an SD card. You could have just had Amazon overnight you one to the hotel. I can't wait until this channel finally stops circling the drain and dies. Looking forward to hearing about Tim's new janitor job and how Jenn is taking in other people's laundry to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You'd think if filming was your livelihood you'd have more than a single SD card. So bleeping useless!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
OMG you lazy, lazy fucks. You don't even have to get in your car and pick up an SD card. You could have just had Amazon overnight you one to the hotel. I can't wait until this channel finally stops circling the drain and dies. Looking forward to hearing about Tim's new janitor job and how Jenn is taking in other people's laundry to watch.
Also I believe the old camera shop right next to Spaceship Earth might actually sell SD cards...but if they bought one there they would totally complain about how expensive it is.

Reactions: 19
WOW - okay I tuned in for a bit more and now i'm angry - when Timmy was asking J$ about the pins and he says ' doesn't compute' - what the hell is wrong with you asshat. This video is saved and some day your son will watch it and ask why did you say that about me DAD. Oh it makes me so angry - you suck Timmy. you suck BIG TIME. :mad:

maybe if you weren't throwing a zillion questions at him all the time he might be able to understand what you are asking - so mad right now.

also, @Quasimodo - great thread title - you rock !!!!! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also they are bleeping locals with their own car, there are Targets and Walmarts mere minutes off Disney property if they needed to go buy something. They aren't tourists who flew to Orlando and are without a car. Even then you could have Amazon ship you something same day or next day if you legitimately had no way to get off property.
---
Dim hated his breakfast.

He wanted the Eggs Benedict or the Burger.

Ginn almost ordered the burger but then said it was "too big".

View attachment 2242321
I literaly just got done googling how far away the Targets and Walmart are(both within 20 min of GF). Plus they bleeping live near the damn hotel. Go the duck home if you care that much. I also checked Amazon, one day shipping available. Jesus duck, they are worthless.

eta, I've never had spotty internet on property. Disney wi-fi can be crap but I always turn that off and have no problems.

Reactions: 15
I literaly just got done googling how far away the Targets and Walmart are(both within 20 min of GF). Plus they bleeping live near the damn hotel. Go the duck home if you care that much. I also checked Amazon, one day shipping available. Jesus duck, they are worthless.

eta, I've never had spotty internet on property. Disney wi-fi can be crap but I always turn that off and have no problems.
They've got to make some excuses to cover up their absence and they know the stans will eat up any tit excuse they provide.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.