The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Quasimodo but how did Dim magically tweet through the great orlando internet outage of June 2023? šŸ§ How did our Orlando tattlers join us here? šŸ§ Hmm.

Oh, right, Ginn is a pathological dim-witted asshat. Who then makes wild promises about it never happening again. I mean all they had to do was post a post but they are SO lazy and inept. But Dim could tweet. Make it make sense please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Once Tiffany Ann and Marie see all those comments I suspect theyā€™ll accuse at least some of them from being from Tattle and sheā€™ll reference itā€¦which will in turn cause them to get curious and search. We should get the welcome mat out and check that the wiki is up to date.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Once Tiffany Ann and Marie see all those comments I suspect theyā€™ll accuse at least some of them from being from Tattle and sheā€™ll reference itā€¦which will in turn cause them to get curious and search. We should get the welcome mat out and check that the wiki is up to date.
Well then!
Welcome new Tattlers, please feel free to post!
394-snape.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My kids (theyre in their 30s now) were using a baby spoon at under a year. They made a mess, but they did it. They are ruining this child....no school is going to take him
We done the same with my neice, as soon as she could hold a spoon she was given one, she was an absolute state an it took every single bit of self control in me not to keep cleaning her an grab the spoon an feed her, but I knew she had to learn because once in the age 2 to 3 group at nursery she has to do it alone as they won't feed the kids, we also had to leave her while she buttered her own crackers an bread because again the nursery won't do that for them

This is why J should have been in daycare, it would have helped set him up for school an also shown the two dipshits what's going to be expected of him when he's at school, this school is going to expect a ton from J that he's never been taught, so my guess is either the will pull him out within the first week an make the excuse that he's suffering from separation anxiety (which TBF could happen cause has the kid ever been away from his folks? Like an overnight stay at uncles/aunts/grandfolks?) Or the school will kick him out within the first week saying he's no where near ready an they will say that it wasn't working out for their schedule

Either way, this kid isn't going to be at school an they will blame that entirely on J

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sadly, Buddy is destined for Home School, which is wonderful for many children, but for him it will be a parade of rotating Nannies who have to pretend he is a little genius.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
All of that fuss & these two put out a video showing their terrible & cruel parenting and then no video the next day! Useless & the stans are beginning to see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Tim and Jenn when the channel tanks because they don't post in a week, and the stans start to see through their bullshit
FIVKH69VQAEQdlW.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's hilarious to me that a line was finally crossed for some viewers when Jackson traded away beloved, glowing goddess Jenn's pins. How dare he do that to their queen!

How many of these people are about to be blocked or banned? Time to buy more subscribers and views!
This is exactly what I was thinking about. The only thing that riled up so many stans was that Jenn lost a bunch of her beloved bleeping pins. Who cares about her pins, these two live at Disney all year long and only pull out the pin lanyards for a monetized "vid" once in a blue moon. The main issue is not telling their child no, which I totally agree with. I have zero sympathy for poor Jenn and her favorite Disney pins she probably forgot she owned until she dug the lanyard out of some pile of junk on their countertop. Maybe she should hang some extra wishbones from her lanyard if she is that attached to the stuff on there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah she doesnā€™t care about those pins. If she did, she would have told him no. This whole Disney persona is an act and itā€™s written all over their faces.

Having two kids is breaking them as we all predicted šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m thinking they are nanny-less again. Why would they go film this on a Sunday if they could have dragged the nanny with them during the week? Even the go-kart place got the nanny

• Haha
Allegedly Useless is the adult in her relationship with Jackson.
ā€¢ she didnā€™t need to bring HER lanyard
ā€¢ if she has favorite pins she should have removed them from her lanyard and left them at home. (Personally I have a binder that I put my ā€œkeeper pinsā€ in. That way if I hurriedly grab my lanyard a favorite pin is NOT on it)
ā€¢ she can tell J$, NO
ā€¢ the Pooh set is old and quite common
ā€¢ all of the pins they had were ā€œmehā€
ā€¢ the Slackers are not pin collectors, rather fad followers!

• Heart
I love how she says they're both on a family vacation ("we've been on...") AND that the internet has been "spotty."

So we're to believe they're taking mUcH neEdeD tiME oFF (per the stans) while she's ALSO working and attempting to upload random vlogs during the Great Florida Internet Outage of 2023?

All the while Tim randomly tweets Christmas stuff while ignoring people asking if they're ok.

And then she goes and uploads a rather mundane, sad pin trading vlog which doesn't relate to anything else of relevance they've been doing and then they don't even upload again the next day, while concurrently offering a bullshit excuse as if she didn't realize anyone would wonder where they went for 8 straight days?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I do not really get the whole pin trading thing. Do the Stans realize that Jackson had no pins to trade so he had to use Jen's pins. His parents are to lazy to get Jackson his own set of pins that he could of traded if it was just a big deal to Jen about losing some of her pins.Also I don't think if you just got a pin that you would trade that one but I wouldn't know because I never pin traded before.Another thing if Jen had her favorites why would she keep them on her lanyard she should of kept them at home where they were safe or she could of said no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Allegedly Useless is the adult in her relationship with Jackson.
ā€¢ she didnā€™t need to bring HER lanyard
ā€¢ if she has favorite pins she should have removed them from her lanyard and left them at home. (Personally I have a binder that I put my ā€œkeeper pinsā€ in. That way if I hurriedly grab my lanyard a favorite pin is NOT on it)
ā€¢ she can tell J$, NO
ā€¢ the Pooh set is old and quite common
ā€¢ all of the pins they had were ā€œmehā€
ā€¢ the Slackers are not pin collectors, rather fad followers!
The joke too is these pins are from the great PO Box haul. They didnā€™t pay a cent to begin with.

Is this finally the end of TTT? 36 hours with no new video. Maybe we will be graced with a live. Probably not though if there is no Nanny. Jackpot isnā€™t allowed independent time.

Reactions: 17
So originally I took these screen grabs to make fun of how Tim has been replaced by an elf or some sh*t, but tbh I'm just once again disgusted because for almost 2 weeks, they wouldn't let their creepy fans know they were ok when those people were getting upset... but could tweet Christmas Tweets. And the ONLY reason he was up the butt on Christmas tweets was because he was sucking up to Disney and low-key hyping his Christmas Event "Invite." GRIFT BOJO IS THE NAME AND SUCKING ASS IS THE GAME.
---
Also, Guys. The only reason they got married is because there was a storm and the roommates got horny. Their marriage has never had any basis other than financial stability as LITERAL roommates.
They'll stay together for the house, the car, and views.
Submitted on behalf of @YoutubeLawyer
The Tim Tracker #135 - Bojo Grifting is the name of the game & sucky videos is the game
cleaned up to allow for forum title since no curse words can be used
---
I love how she says they're both on a family vacation ("we've been on...") AND that the internet has been "spotty."

So we're to believe they're taking mUcH neEdeD tiME oFF (per the stans) while she's ALSO working and attempting to upload random vlogs during the Great Florida Internet Outage of 2023?

All the while Tim randomly tweets Christmas stuff while ignoring people asking if they're ok.

And then she goes and uploads a rather mundane, sad pin trading vlog which doesn't relate to anything else of relevance they've been doing and then they don't even upload again the next day, while concurrently offering a bullshit excuse as if she didn't realize anyone would wonder where they went for 8 straight days?

Vacation, nope just another way to monetize their day and resort stay. Canā€™t call it vacation since they perpetually live on vacation mode.
You would think that if the internet was spotty they would use their mobile devices for connectivity. I guarantee those phones and plans are paid as business expenses. They are absolutely useless.
#homemovies

Reactions: 10
The whole pin trading fiasco did nothing except point out what horrible parents the Slackers are. Learn to tell your kids no! $J is an irritating brat and heā€™s only getting worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The joke too is these pins are from the great PO Box haul. They didnā€™t pay a cent to begin with.
šŸ˜² šŸ¤Æ

You are right!
Tim was gifted a lanyard set. It is a tape measure print and I recall some Disney character construction themed pins.*** He removed these ā€œkeeperā€ pins. Why couldnā€™t Useless do the same for her favorite pins?

80203283-81AC-4BD9-9EE6-5F732DDAB14C.jpeg

Yep, J$ is using Timā€™s gifted construction lanyard.

30C01385-316D-4CC8-A2B3-2E1159EC9B67.jpeg

The whole pin trading fiasco did nothing except point out what horrible parents the Slackers are.
Yes. We have had 3.5 years visual evidence of THIS!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.