Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HiJenn

Screenshot_20230620_072750_YouTube.jpg

Apologies if someone pointed this out already... but what is going on with her foot?

Tell me you're photoshopping without telling you're photoshopping...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
Jealousy - oh, NO! Hate - again, NO! What we express here is concern for the 2 'MIRACLE CHILDREN' these 2 people decided to bring into this world for their own monetary gain. Maybe you are the one who is jealous and has hatred in their soul.

Please take a minute to pull up some of their latest vlogs this year and then come back and tell me about your concern as well. A father is not supposed to make fun of their child when he is trying to get the ball in a hole. A mother is not supposed to bitch and moan about having 2 kids and how hard it is - it was your choice to have children, no one forced you.

Seriously, I am so angry right now you better just go away and leave our forum. We don't need people like you here nor do we want people like you here - you are poison. Go back up Jenn's ass and stay here. :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
Bwahahaha! Whatever. The Slackers have posted videos of themselves fat shaming others, giving advice on how to take advantage of handicap accessible to get to the front of the line quicker and saying other people at the parks "you are a bad parent".
So I have zero sympathy for or tolerance for either of those two asshats. Take your juice box and go back to the fan FB page for more fawning over two middle aged useless humans that monetize their children.
Not to mention their fake infertility 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
Okay - I tried. I really did try and watch but once the B* mentioned that she 'forgot' the SD card and it's so hard to remember everything with 2 kids now. You moron - people have 2 / 3 / 4 and even more kids and don't use this as their lame ass excuse. Just give it up Jenn - you are useless - plain and simple. And Timmy you are not getting away without a mention here as well - if you do the filming then why did YOU not remember the SD card?
And lastly - poor J$ he looks so done with both these 2 useless humans. I feel for you J$ - I feel your pain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

2020planner

VIP Member
The rest of the FB thread for those of you not on there. It has gotten spicy! Calling out Jennbo’s hours working- her driving- her need for therapy!
Wow!! It’s up to 108 comments & I would say 70% are not glowing.
They're finally coming to the dark side!!!

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

honestrands

Chatty Member
Imagine what would happen to any of us, with REAL jobs, if we didn’t show up to work for 8 days
Yeah. But do you have two kids? Tim and Jenn have two kids and they work really hard for their two kids. You wouldn’t know what it’s like because you don’t have two kids.

• Haha
Reasons I'm not jealous of the Trackers:
  • I have a job with stable health insurance and retirement planning
  • I have a multiple degrees that I actually use and don't have to piggy back off my relatives and their success for a job before I get a big promotion as janitor and/or work in retail at five thousand different malls.
  • I don't like burgers
  • I don't like hotdogs
  • I can cook without ruining a pan.
  • I can also bake my own cookies and like to try different flavors that gasp include making homemade caramel
  • I don't have two unwanted children
  • I am not married to someone I obviously despise
  • I can drive a car without having a panic attack
  • I can download an app on my phone
  • I can order from Amazon without having to tell my SO
  • I know better than to order from OG and get a tummy ache
  • I am an extreme introvert (INTJ if we're going to get technical) and the last thing I would want to do is go on ten million cruises and theme park staycations where I'd have to interact with people
  • My livelihood isn't dependent on an algorithm
  • My reading level is above the first grade.
  • I can fill out articles of organization without sounding like a first grader who failed reading at least two times.
  • I bathe on a regular basis and do not get shower products from my relatives and ex-nannies as a hint that I need to wash my hair.
  • I don't have rabid stans creeping on me on vacation.
  • I have PTO and vacation and don't leave my creepy stans wondering why I haven't posted anything all week long.
I could go on as well as I'm sure anyone else who post here can too.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn bragged about not getting bitten by even one mosquito while she was nursing "Baby Brother" in the swamp. Wow, what a flex Ginn. All that tells me is that even mosquitos have standards.

• Haha

rageblackouts

Ok- I started watching & now I wish I hadn’t. Timmy boy you are the shittiest father ever! STFU & help your oldest hold the golf club correctly & show him how to hit the ball.
I tapped out after that shit. It’s so fucking mean to ridicule him that way.
The golf scene was heartbreaking, and for him to CONSTANTLY talk to “viewers” about how bad he is at something. Newsflash, Tim - the only person who is actually there with you is the son you’re ridiculing.

I especially hated the part where they were complaining about their food while he played by himself in the background. Out of nowhere Tim was like “oh, he got it in” and it looked like he only saw it happen because he could see it in the camera screen. Really tells you everything you need to know about the state of their entire channel at this point.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

mjm9

VIP Member
Now THIS makes me sad.

No 3.5 year old should have bags and wrinkles under their eyes!!
A73EBB82-5B79-4F0D-909C-C45A45912934.jpeg

Is it lack of sleep or nutrition?

🙋‍♀️ I say the latter.

• Sad
  • Wow
Buddy had no idea what he was doing with the pin trading. He was just grabbing things. I mean, no harm or anything, but seemed like a big waste of time when you could go to a theme park and actually do something instead. Local vloggers seem to be allergic to parking in the MK parking lot.
You could really tell they failed at teaching him basic concept like trading and sharing with this video. While OG Buddy is the type of kid that would drive me up the wall, I do feel sympathy for the kid. He can't help the way he is, he isn't being given the time and attention he needs to be given since his parents are more concerned about their stomachs and filming themselves. And I HATTTE the way Dim treats him. He definetely resents him and views him as a burden since he's not a perfect mini me. I know we rag on hambeast all the time for being a useless egg donor but I don't think we give enough time to how shitty Dim is. Sure, he might do some more basics in child care than hambeast but the amount of psychological abuse he is putting on that kid is just gross.

• Sad
  • Heart

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Big Baby isn't strapped into his stroller. They never strapped him in because you see him unstrapped in the hotel lobby. He could roll out of it so easily when they're not watching. I just saw a video of a kid falling on his head because he wasn't strapped into his high chair. They don't care.
12.jpg

Poor J$ looks so cramped in the stroller that he is too big for (per the manufacturer!). He going to start growing hunched over from sitting in there.
11.jpg

You can tell the Trackers can't stand children. They hated being around all the kids in the hotel. A lot of people don't really like kids but love their own. With the Trackers they also don't like their own children and we can tell.

• Angry
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Oh for FUCK'S sake. Not the old jealousy shtick again.

First of all these two people are dolts who routinely forget simple things like how a calendar works, how a clock works, how technology works, or how weather works. They look ragged and dishelved most of the time, not to mention unhealthy. They seem aloof from their family and have a list a mile long (see Wiki) of people who they used to be best pals with who they no longer associate with. They have piles of hoarded crap at their house and a storage unit full of tight pants and shit (😂). They do the same trips over and over and it looks miserable. They don't seem to communicate with each other and one is using home vlogs like a personal therapy diary with the stans while the other doesn't even seem to know. They show their children on YouTube to make money. They have to keep blowing more and more money on trips to one-up themselves and get a brief happiness high and then act like it's the saddest day ever when they have to return to their home... which is pathetic. Why would anyone be jealous of people who are sad to be in their own home as a family instead of on the umpteenth repeat Disney cruise or vacay?

What the FUCK are we jealous of again?
I'm hungry and was told I could feed on jealousy and hate around here? Does anyone know which tends to get stuck in your teeth more, jealousy or hate? I've got floss nearby but wanted to double-check.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36