The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
Jealousy - oh, NO! Hate - again, NO! What we express here is concern for the 2 'MIRACLE CHILDREN' these 2 people decided to bring into this world for their own monetary gain. Maybe you are the one who is jealous and has hatred in their soul.

Please take a minute to pull up some of their latest vlogs this year and then come back and tell me about your concern as well. A father is not supposed to make fun of their child when he is trying to get the ball in a hole. A mother is not supposed to witch and moan about having 2 kids and how hard it is - it was your choice to have children, no one forced you.

Seriously, I am so angry right now you better just go away and leave our forum. We don't need people like you here nor do we want people like you here - you are poison. Go back up Jenn's ass and stay here. :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Bwahahaha! Whatever. The Slackers have posted videos of themselves fat shaming others, giving advice on how to take advantage of handicap accessible to get to the front of the line quicker and saying other people at the parks "you are a bad parent".
So I have zero sympathy for or tolerance for either of those two asshats. Take your juice box and go back to the fan FB page for more fawning over two middle aged useless humans that monetize their children.
Not to mention their fake infertility 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh, I can assure you, NO ONE here is jealous of them.
Maybe a little. I am not jealous of them as people but I would love to not work, have a nanny, go to Disney/Universal whenever I want. Working for the NHS doesn't compare lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not to mention their fake infertility 😡
That's the ONLY thing I'm jealous of and it's not even jealousy. It's anger. Some people try for years and really really want a kid and can't for medical reasons. And to find out these two Bojos lied about it.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you for proving me right. :ROFLMAO:

Also, could you be a little more specific about what we are supposed to be jealous of? I know it's the standard response, but I'd like some clarification.
Micropenises and not eating 20 pounds of food every day, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And the "Urban party" stereotypes and videoing their children and putting them in most of their videos after getting some very serious, nasty threats from some sickos. Worst. Parents. Ever.
Not to mention, leaving their child alone in a vehicle with a stranger. Allowing strangers to know where they are and then allowing said stranger to take a solo picture of their child, and use them on their Facebook. Ignoring the safety of their child, by showing his room sleeping on the monitor,( this has happened numerous times in Vlogs and on lives) ignoring the safety of their child while he is looking at a red hot toaster. Ignoring the safety of their child while they drive a golf cart at high speeds in Fort wilderness. We could go on and on. They are not good parents

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
Marie? We've been missing you!

Jealous is that absolute last word you could possibly use to describe how I feel about them. There is not one thing in their life that is better than what I have, and I have worked hard for it all. That includes, children, job, house, cars, financial stability and family relationships. Absolutely nothing to be jealous of on the Bojo end.

The only think I really hate is that stans like you are constantly worshipping them even though they are crappy parents and all around low-life human beings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
For the millionth time, why the duck should we be jealous of two perpetually lying, ungrateful, excuse-making, hypocritical, fake, asshole frauds?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Maybe a little. I am not jealous of them as people but I would love to not work, have a nanny, go to Disney/Universal whenever I want. Working for the NHS doesn't compare lol.
Thank you for pointing out that what they do is not work.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Having a parent who spends more time talking into a camera then to her own child. Who then proceeds to get burnt from a very hot toaster oven. Watch the videos ahole. We are not making this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
I'd love to know what am supposed to be jealous off, definitely not jealous of their diet as I quite enjoy my home cooked meals, also not jealous of being isolated from friends an family as it's nice to have gatherings especially in the summer when you can have everyone round for a BBQ, their "job" nope not jealous of that as I have a job I absolutely LOVE an Disney for me is more a holiday I like to enjoy so being there constantly would ruin that fun holiday for me, the kids definitely not as I have my neice an enjoy my time with her an being the fun aunt that goes on days out, the "fancy" cars nope not jealous of those either since I've been looking at getting the Adam an I really like the look of it, the house again nope since I really love mine plus as a bonus it's kept clean an organised an there's no mortgage on it either, the money hah by the looks of it they aren't getting more than the majority of us here

So please tell me what am supposed to be jealous off

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, I do have to agree with that...minus the nanny part. If i could go back to when my kids were younger, I'd happily have been a stay at home mom.

Just to clarify Marie, cause we know you're here, Jen does NOT work. For the crap she puts out, it takes no more than 2 hours out of her day to put it together. She could easily "edit" 4 vlogs in a day and "work" 2 days a week. So Marie, maybe you should do some research back through these threads and learn about the Bojo's you continually defend. These two clowns have NO idea who you are, nor do they care.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When are we getting the eye roll emoji upgrade? It is so needed around here sometimes.
I've also felt the need for an applause one along with the eyeroll one.

It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
We're not jealous, we're disgusted by their behavior. If you paid attention you would notice that all of us care more about those boys than their 'parents' do.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is a snark site. It’s not a world-peace site. If you don’t like something you see, scroll past or don’t go into that thread. I have YTers I like where I avoid their threads on here because I don’t want to start hating them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well. I now earn more than the Trackers. They better get tit sorted soon.

View attachment 2252048
Damn, my partner and I make more than this together and I am in middle management and he is a truck driver working about 30 hours a week right now since his company is slow. No Roy O Disney suites for them this year.

Also, thank you for sharing these stats. I like looking at them but usually don’t go looking for this information myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, I do have to agree with that...minus the nanny part. If i could go back to when my kids were younger, I'd happily have been a stay at home mom.

Just to clarify Marie, cause we know you're here, Jen does NOT work. For the crap she puts out, it takes no more than 2 hours out of her day to put it together. She could easily "edit" 4 vlogs in a day and "work" 2 days a week. So Marie, maybe you should do some research back through these threads and learn about the Bojo's you continually defend. These two clowns have NO idea who you are, nor do they care.
I meant if I had 2 under 4 as I struggled with the baby phase and the responsibility I was always second guessing myself. Have the nanny do the feeding as my LO would gag on a skip and I just have all the fun stuff

Reactions: 6
No jealously here. While it would be lovely to have a hobby that turns into a job, it's even better to have friends and family that love and support me, a good work ethic, acceptable standards of personal hygiene, the ability to tell the truth - even when it's hard, a clean house, independence, good health and no poor decisions that led me to having kids I hate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.