Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here's everything you ever wanted to know about roundabouts in the US

I think roundabouts can vary wildly in the US- even within states. I'm in NJ and rarely go through any. There are none in my general area but I run across them on longer trips.
Jenn can get around never driving by having her kid take the bus and not enrolling them in any activities that conflict with Tim's schedule- unless the babysitter carts them around. I wonder if she'll ever invite other kids over for playdates or make the nanny take them to that as well!
I live in Sarasota County, about 2 hours from Disney, and we have roundabouts here. I hate to admit it, but I feel like a total moron driving through some of them, especially at night. Something far more frustrating around here are drawbridges, which can wreak havoc with travel---and sometimes make me anxious about plunging into the water below when driving over them. 😱

Reactions: 6

spoocub

Well, I do have to agree with that...minus the nanny part. If i could go back to when my kids were younger, I'd happily have been a stay at home mom.

Just to clarify Marie, cause we know you're here, Jen does NOT work. For the crap she puts out, it takes no more than 2 hours out of her day to put it together. She could easily "edit" 4 vlogs in a day and "work" 2 days a week. So Marie, maybe you should do some research back through these threads and learn about the Bojo's you continually defend. These two clowns have NO idea who you are, nor do they care.
I meant if I had 2 under 4 as I struggled with the baby phase and the responsibility I was always second guessing myself. Have the nanny do the feeding as my LO would gag on a skip and I just have all the fun stuff

hcslacs

VIP Member
So originally I took these screen grabs to make fun of how Tim has been replaced by an elf or some sh*t, but tbh I'm just once again disgusted because for almost 2 weeks, they wouldn't let their creepy fans know they were ok when those people were getting upset... but could tweet Christmas Tweets. And the ONLY reason he was up the butt on Christmas tweets was because he was sucking up to Disney and low-key hyping his Christmas Event "Invite." GRIFT BOJO IS THE NAME AND SUCKING ASS IS THE GAME.
---
Also, Guys. The only reason they got married is because there was a storm and the roommates got horny. Their marriage has never had any basis other than financial stability as LITERAL roommates.
They'll stay together for the house, the car, and views.
He is so red in that last photo. Still failing to apply sunscreen I see. Some things never change.

spoocub

My heart breaks for Jackson, I thought from about 2 my LO had ADHD we would joke how did 2 Sloths have a Cheetah, she would never listen, had bags under her eyes because she would refuse to go to sleep gave up naps at 13 months, we would try everything but we would still correct behaviour probably more then I would have wanted because for years I felt all I did was nag her, my in laws parrot has learnt OH Annie, stop Annie. no Annie (not real name) because they heard it so much. I did this because its a tough poo world and people won't excuse you poor behaviour in school, work etc. We are looking at secondary school and one has a SENCO room and I don't want her going there because she will abuse it and it doesn't happen when you are an adult. I will admit I would sometimes feed her up until 4 but that was because she didn't want to sit down to eat, we would have to give her a phone and feed her (judge away). Now back to my original comment I say that because they can see there is a "differences" and are doing nothing about it, they are not preparing that little boy for anything. I only have the one child and I made sure she knew what was mine, what was hers etc. I never took her to those baby clubs as I was really struggling with post natal depression, SEVERE anxiety and leaving the house would scare me but she learnt to share, take turns and play together because that's what you have to teach your children. Lucky well not lucky due to the circumstances but due to my mental health she was given a slot at a nursery for 2 days of the week and she flourish, absolutely loved it and it helped me too. It would have done so much for Jackson and Jen because having a child like that is mentally exhausting. Funnily enough on that holiday we found the baby melatonin still did naff all. Second picture just sums her completely. If you guyyyzzzz really do read these stop being asshats, put Jackson first and get the support that suit him better, it isn't you and its not the nannies. It doesn't get easier as they grow, the battles become harder. Put the work in now or you will regret it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I wonder if they got the hell out of the house super fast and early to avoid the renovation crew, hence their look, their hair, everyone looking exhausted, no SD card. Tim probably would have done all the work getting the "bud-dees' ready and had no time to slick back his hair.
Ok, I missed this too, I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Were they for sure slated to have reno done this last week or so?
Are we talking about that outside area stuff with the birdcage and whatnot?

bumpire

Chatty Member
They suck and lazy, don’t forget lazy. If I lived in FL I would probably have at&t or verizon as my iphone provider (probably verizon, my at&t sucks in orlando imo) but if I was a vlogger I’d also lug around tmobile home internet with me. Uses lte/5G and gets great signal becuase it’s literally a router. One rural place I own theres no cable or fiber but tmobile recently converted an ancient sprint tower and it gets 200mb down on the home internet. It is their “job” but apparently internet & SD cards, 40 minutes from home, is too hard? As Brian Cox so elegantly puts, “fuck off.”

View attachment 2247031
The Tim Tracker #135 They suck and lazy, don’t forget lazy.

Reactions: 5

lucyricardo

I think roundabouts can vary wildly in the US- even within states. I'm in NJ and rarely go through any. There are none in my general area but I run across them on longer trips.
Jenn can get around never driving by having her kid take the bus and not enrolling them in any activities that conflict with Tim's schedule- unless the babysitter carts them around. I wonder if she'll ever invite other kids over for playdates or make the nanny take them to that as well!

Reactions: 5

spoocub

Yeah, there's often a mean-spirited vibe here that goes too far but I stick around for calling out their lifestyle, entitlement and ""parenting"". I wish there was a way to better way or place to express that without resorting to "she fat" and "smol dick".
I hate all that, its childish bullying and if our child came home and said there are all these people say I am fat, ugly etc etc we would be devastated for them. Its being cruel for cruel sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 4