The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gone for an entire week and I only missed one video. Damn they suck.

Maybe I’m not aware of all there is to do with uploading YT vids and the internet. Let’s just say (this isn’t at all true) the Trackers had zero internet access this whole time. Why aren’t they sitting on a ginormous stockpile of videos then? Tim films on the camera/sd card (when the bring it) then hands Jenn the SD card, she puts it in her computer and does her masterful editing correct? So I can see how lack of internet would prevent them from uploading but what’s the excuse for no videos at all?

I mean if it were my business and the only thing keeping a roof over my head, I’d drive to the ends of the earth to find a signal strong enough to upload my video. If their rental internet sucked, which I can most likely easily confirm when I see the house they stayed, why not go somewhere to upload? Oh, because they suck.

Reactions: 23
I think that Jenn demanded a “real” vacation. The internet access is all a lie. Tim acquiesced because he is terrified of Jenn.

Tim should learn how to edit if he doesn’t want to go get a real job in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@xmasbdaygirl
I don’t recall a DCL 25th Anniversary recap from you.
Hope you had a blast!
Any pics of the medals (trivia/games & CC 5K) you legitimately EARNED and not cheated/walked to get?

Reactions: 7
These idiots need to set boundaries for their kid. It was hilarious that he was trading away all the pins, but yikes, say no for once. They never seem to have teaching moments. And yes, why not buy him a bunch of random stuff from character warehouse or whatever. They make my brain hurt haha 😆

Reactions: 16
Hold the freaking phone….Jenn and the stans getting butt hurt that Jackson wanted to trade her pins….she OFFERED! “Mommy has pins too…here you want to trade some of mine” she said as she brought her lanyard out for him to see. What a dumb witch.

also tim commenting on how expensive the mini golf thing was ( that they were too busy yammering into the camera to actually pay attention to their child using) …$10 bucks says Tim will buy it anyway. love how jackson hits the ball so hard it goes flying almost into the stroller that Oscar is in( sorry I love that someone calls him that so I am adopting the name as well 🤣)

last note so far…they must not be hurting for money because they bought pellegrino…always have to have the spicy water. Why drink free flat water when you can flex that you can afford to throw money away!

Reactions: 23
I do not really get the whole pin trading thing. Do the Stans realize that Jackson had no pins to trade so he had to use Jen's pins. His parents are to lazy to get Jackson his own set of pins that he could of traded if it was just a big deal to Jen about losing some of her pins.Also I don't think if you just got a pin that you would trade that one but I wouldn't know because I never pin traded before.Another thing if Jen had her favorites why would she keep them on her lanyard she should of kept them at home where they were safe or she could of said no.
He had his own lanyard with 10 pins. The problem comes when they took him to 10 different locations to trade. He got to the point after 4-5 trades where he didn’t want to part with any more of his own…that makes sense, he’s 3. But the 5 minutes of footage that you would get out of 3 yo trading 5x isn’t enough, so they forced him into a situation where he would have to give away pins that he wanted to keep. This is the point where normal parents would say “Do you like your collection as it is? Are there any more you would like to trade away?” and he would probably have said no and that would have been the end of pin trading for the time being. Normal parents who aren’t expecting their kid to perform like he just got his SAG card.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Back to the pin trading…
At Fantasia Market (Contemporary) DJ allowed J$ to trade away her Captain Mickey.
Isn’t this a DCL exclusive?
Wouldn’t the Slackers have had to purchase it on the ship?

Which also reminded me of an incident on DCL with Michael Kay. As told by someone ages ago. So I don’t know if my memory is accurate. (I hope it’s true, though)

Manchild MK lined up for a “children only” pin trading meet up with the Captain.
• MK asked for a specific pin he was drooling over
• the Captain politely advised him this was a children only pin trade session
• the little girl next in line traded for THIS pin
• MK approached her to trade pins. She declined
• MK kept asking her every time they crossed paths, where she would decline yet again
• finally she gave in and agreed to meet him as long as he brought cash
• when they met she asked to see the money, then she promptly threw the pin overboard!

sidenote: the Captain had sneaked her a duplicate of MK’s coveted pin.
---
hold the freaking phone….Jenn and the stans getting butt hurt that Jackson wanted to trade her pins….she OFFERED! “Mommy has pins too…here you want to trade some of mine” she said as she brought her lanyard out for him to see. What a dumb witch.
For transparency it was Tim (15:38) who offered first “you want to do it from Mommy’s lanyard too?”
She responded “you can look at mine” then went on further with what you said @Orangebird .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@mjm9 i don’t think I even made it that far….it was around 12 minutes when I bailed. They were at Basin and she says I have some on mine too…tim wasn’t offering it was her…but I do tend to tune Tim out because he rambles such nonsense half the time (not like Jenn says interesting things but she tends to be far more offensive and extra with her stupidity/lying/poor me bullshit.

Reactions: 9
I was gone for an entire week and I only missed one video. Damn they suck.

Maybe I’m not aware of all there is to do with uploading YT vids and the internet. Let’s just say (this isn’t at all true) the Trackers had zero internet access this whole time. Why aren’t they sitting on a ginormous stockpile of videos then? Tim films on the camera/sd card (when the bring it) then hands Jenn the SD card, she puts it in her computer and does her masterful editing correct? So I can see how lack of internet would prevent them from uploading but what’s the excuse for no videos at all?

I mean if it were my business and the only thing keeping a roof over my head, I’d drive to the ends of the earth to find a signal strong enough to upload my video. If their rental internet sucked, which I can most likely easily confirm when I see the house they stayed, why not go somewhere to upload? Oh, because they suck.
They suck and lazy, don’t forget lazy. If I lived in FL I would probably have at&t or verizon as my iphone provider (probably verizon, my at&t sucks in orlando imo) but if I was a vlogger I’d also lug around tmobile home internet with me. Uses lte/5G and gets great signal becuase it’s literally a router. One rural place I own theres no cable or fiber but tmobile recently converted an ancient sprint tower and it gets 200mb down on the home internet. It is their “job” but apparently internet & SD cards, 40 minutes from home, is too hard? As Brian Cox so elegantly puts, “duck off.”

55C186AB-7A35-4209-A09F-5FF77D1BD222.jpeg

• Haha
They suck and lazy, don’t forget lazy. If I lived in FL I would probably have at&t or verizon as my iphone provider (probably verizon, my at&t sucks in orlando imo) but if I was a vlogger I’d also lug around tmobile home internet with me. Uses lte/5G and gets great signal becuase it’s literally a router. One rural place I own theres no cable or fiber but tmobile recently converted an ancient sprint tower and it gets 200mb down on the home internet. It is their “job” but apparently internet & SD cards, 40 minutes from home, is too hard? As Brian Cox so elegantly puts, “duck off.”

View attachment 2247031
100% right.

Funny enough, I completely forgot in all of this latest Trackers crap that OUR internet (Spectrum) went out a few days' ago for almost the entire day, and I used my iPhone (T-Mobile) as a personal hotspot - without blinking an eye - to get back online to actually do my WFH job (I have deadlines to meet) and be on here yapping away with all of you.

So, it can be done, Trackers. We don't buy your bullshit excuses. 🖕

• Heart
100% right.

Funny enough, I completely forgot in all of this latest Trackers crap that OUR internet (Spectrum) went out a few days' ago for almost the entire day, and I used my iPhone (T-Mobile) as a personal hotspot - without blinking an eye - to get back online to actually do my WFH job (I have deadlines to meet) and be on here yapping away with all of you.

So, it can be done, Trackers. We don't buy your bullshit excuses. 🖕
Right. I have Fios, Comcast and T-Mobile Home internet across multiple places obviously. They all go out from time to time…and I use my at&t hotspot on my iPhone as a backup. It. Isnt. Rocket. Science. Lazy and stupid is a hell of a drug. They have contempt for their content consumers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Like decent internet, a hot spot are reasonable business expenses but do they invest in them.....nope. Will be interesting to see if she posts today. She really should, but I predict she won't. Even if they have help, Saturday usually seems to be the nanny's day off and it shows.

Reactions: 10
Is it time add a list of Tracker absences and the lame excuses they make to the wiki? They do this at least 1 to 2 times a year that I can remember. AMI and Aulani come to mind in the last 12-18 months but sure there are others.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
9585C490-F80F-4DDD-8E92-BE749A9C3A73.jpeg

Who the duck cares, Dim? This “soCial MediA presence” isn’t helping your business at all. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@xmasbdaygirl
I don’t recall a DCL 25th Anniversary recap from you.
Hope you had a blast!
Any pics of the medals (trivia/games & CC 5K) you legitimately EARNED and not cheated/walked to get?
Oh the booty butts were sooooo cute!!!! Sorry, I'm just sitting here on my laundry room floor watching the dryer spin.

No seriously, it was a great cruise. We have not done a 7 night in a very long time so it was nice to just spend time relaxing. My daughter is old enough to go to the Rainforest with me, so that was nice. We did NOT stay concierge or the Walt Suite. We had a category 5, deck 5 aft facing balcony. It was very nice and gave a whole different perspective to sailing. We visited Tortola (we went to Virgin Gorda and The Baths) and St Thomas (daughter and husband did Scuba, I went to Magens Bay) and Castaway Cay where I was just a sloth and sat on my ass drinking Konk Koolers)

Here's some of the swag--sorry this is OT, but Tim gets super jealous of this type of stuff, so I'm putting it out there.

Platinum Gifts--because I'm Platinum and Tim and Jenn are not. The towel is Mickey Shaped and I really like the new lanyards.

IMG_0545.jpg

Gift everyone gets on the night they celebrate the 25th with special fireworks

IMG_0637.jpg

Booty Butts (They were pretty cute, but as you can see, I'm happy to observe from a far)

IMG_0570.jpg

Winnings: My daughter and I are a good team, I know a lot about old Disney and she's knows a lot about current stuff. That said, trivia has become very, very, popular. Some trivias had 60-75 people in the room, which was shocking to me. We won 4 of the 9 trivias we attended. Mostly general Disney trivias, although we won the Disney songs one too. We got 2 sets of medals (my husband got one for his support for the one he showed up to), a set of luggage tags, and a set of journals, which we gave to another couple because we already had a set from the last cruise. And the Castaway Cay 5k medal.

There was zero cheating, all were earned fairly and we happily gave away the prize we didn't want. 🖕 Tim.

IMG_0934.jpg
IMG_0644.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2247123
Who the duck cares, Dim? This “soCial MediA presence” isn’t helping your business at all. Moron.
Nope. Not with this timeline!

1. Radio silent for ~8 days.
2. Day 6 or so, Tim tweets random tit about Mickey and Minnie's outfits for Disneyland at Christmas.
3. Tim tweets other random tit; doesn't respond to stans' freak-outs about their whereabouts.
4. Jenn uploads a nonsensical sad-sack vlog about pintrading.
5. Jenn offers contradicting excuses about both being on a family vacation *and* having lousy internet for uploads.
6. Radio silent again for going on 2 full days.
7. Tim tweets random tit about Bob and his bear.

Their channel =

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@mjm9 i don’t think I even made it that far….it was around 12 minutes when I bailed. They were at Basin and she says I have some on mine too…tim wasn’t offering it was her…but I do tend to tune Tim out because he rambles such nonsense half the time (not like Jenn says interesting things but she tends to be far more offensive and extra with her stupidity/lying/poor me bullshit.
Ha Ha!
I skipped the Basin part, 🤦🏻‍♀️ my bad, sorry.

So DJ was offering her lanyard to J$ right and left that day.

🤔 THEN she has no excuses to b1tch about J$ trading her precious pins!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2247031
The Tim Tracker #135 They suck and lazy, don’t forget lazy.

Reactions: 5
This comment is fantastic!
Screenshot_20230617-145054_YouTube.jpg

The Tim Tracker #135: Does J$ ever say thank you? 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.