The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a Sunday, my 'go to' is the slow cooker. I drop some chicken or a pot roast in it and the slow cooker does the rest. It's so easy. But this would require J4D's to get up before noon to start the process and that would interfere with her VPR viewing schedule. I understand the 'box meals' are for some (I'm not judging here) but for these 2 morons it would not take alot of time to use either an air fryer or a crock pot. Just my 1/2 cents worth.
Also, if they like to eat later (I'm old - I need to eat between 5-6 so I can digest before bedtime), they can put it on later. Just saying.
But we all know J4D's by now, it's easier to cry 'poor, poor, poor me' to the camera then to try and fix it. If she thinks having 2 kids is hard now, oh boy is she in for a rude awakening as BB starts to get older.

Reactions: 19
All 40 comments pretty much agree, they've changed, I don't watch anymore, they suck, all nicely stated. I'm kind of surprised the mods have allowed this to stay for 7 hours. The tide is shifting and more and more stans are over the Trackers.

View attachment 2251061
I was going to post that too. Seems quite a few people don’t enjoy them anymore. I was shocked it was still there with so many responses.

Reactions: 14
Someone just mentioned to lurk on Tattle and we'd have the tea...so welcome new folks! We are a fun bunch here who seem to care more about the children than their actual parents. Please refer to the Wiki tab up at the top of the page to catch yourselves up.

To the question asked on the Facebook group---yes, Tim and Jenn did say they were planning on keeping the boys separated. This can be found in the video where they install the baby gate at the top of the stairs, after J$ turned 3, which way too old to install a gate to prevent him from hurting himself on the stairs, it was meant to "jail" him. They mention this way Jackson (we refer to him as J$ here, Jackpot, he's the OG Buddy monemaker) can be kept upstairs and away from the baby. They did a very, very poor job preparing J$ for his new brother and if you closely watch the videos, they are very, very rarely in the same place at the same time and when they are, Tim and Jenn are usually freaking out and constantly correcting him, not to touch, not to hurt.

Our basic mantra here is: Those poor children. Feel free to join along, we are always open to newcomer and new opinions.

PS--Contrary to what Tim and Jenn told y'all, there are way more than 3 of us here.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I assume Jen leaned on Lean and felt she would take her wherever/whenever she needed to go when Tim was out of town. I think they are having a real hard time finding someone they could take advantage of like they did with her.

I know Jen has all kind of dependency and control issues with Tim. And plenty of issues in general , but I just can’t imagine how she spends every single moment of her life either stuck in the house or hanging around Tim. He would drive my up the bleeping wall. I guess that’s why she tries to get her alone time editing for hours or sitting on the laundry floor. It never ceases to amaze me how fucked up their relationship is.
They got lucky, if you will, hiring someone who hadn’t nannied before and didn’t know that you need to set boundaries up front. T and J took and took as if she was another parent, another family member who should do whatever whenever, when she was just an employee thinking “witch, I just want to go home!”.
---
She is someone who has always looked like a very beige blank potato-esque canvas because she doesn't have any striking features and she has small eyes, but now she's become a complete caricature and looks like she seriously emits less-than-pleasant odors.
View attachment 2250370 View attachment 2250371
Omg. Wash your hair and dry it. She has very straight hair, no wave, so she doesn’t even need to do a blow-out…it would be fine just drying it quickly. I get that it’s hot in Florida, but you don’t go outside! Let your hair down and pull the bangs back off your face if you need to.
Wear some tinted moisturizer, some eyeliner, and some lip gloss. You have a husband who’s only at “work” 8-10 hours a week if that. You can do the bare minimum in about 15 minutes before putting a camera in your face. Jesus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I thought the comment--she doesn't drive because she got into a really bad accident sums up nicely how they have the stans convinced of so many things that aren't really true. The more people talk openly like this, the more stans will realize what terrible humans they are. I'm here for it.

I also expect Marie to show up there as soon as she wakes up. Hey Marie! How are you doing?
Or like this comment:
A3321402-775C-4197-A4D2-30C557BA8FFE.jpeg

Saying it was a live video where it was mentioned about the forgotten SD card. They have not put out a live video in over a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe their stans are so warped that they think every vlog is live and the Trackers are personally talking to them in real time?
I like to say they are delusional - LOL!!!! Its so obvious that they don't care about the stans and it is showing more and more. Timmy can post about 'Christmas is starting now' BS but when someone asks if they are okay it is ignored. Wake up people - when it concerns the Trackholes it's all about the $$$$ and nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone just mentioned to lurk on Tattle and we'd have the tea...so welcome new folks! We are a fun bunch here who seem to care more about the children than their actual parents. Please refer to the Wiki tab up at the top of the page to catch yourselves up.

To the question asked on the Facebook group---yes, Tim and Jenn did say they were planning on keeping the boys separated. This can be found in the video where they install the baby gate at the top of the stairs, after J$ turned 3, which way too old to install a gate to prevent him from hurting himself on the stairs, it was meant to "jail" him. They mention this way Jackson (we refer to him as J$ here, Jackpot, he's the OG Buddy monemaker) can be kept upstairs and away from the baby. They did a very, very poor job preparing J$ for his new brother and if you closely watch the videos, they are very, very rarely in the same place at the same time and when they are, Tim and Jenn are usually freaking out and constantly correcting him, not to touch, not to hurt.

Our basic mantra here is: Those poor children. Feel free to join along, we are always open to newcomer and new opinions.

PS--Contrary to what Tim and Jenn told y'all, there are way more than 3 of us here.
He is a violent kid because he has no boundaries. If you watch in the video where they tell Jackpot you’re going to be a big brother. They remind him to be gentle to mommy so he pets her leg.

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 9.50.51 AM.png

She has no trust in him but he is their own product of no discipline. Even watching this it’s sad to see such slow development in his speech.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m so curious to see what happens this week. Will they post only two videos this week like the past two weeks. Something is going on in that house.

Reactions: 25
I’m so curious to see what happens this week. Will they post only two videos this week like the past two weeks. Something is going on in that house.
I agree 10000000% - whether it's the 'no nanny' situation or a revolt by J4D's to edit - but either way something is definitely 'off' - we were all expecting a shitshow when BB was born and here it is.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20230619-102512.png
I'm shocked they still get as many views as they do but definitely can see the decline when they don't put out new videos.

Reactions: 11

I lol when I saw that comment. She is ballsy lol and will be banned by tonight. She has made loads of comments. She is definitely a Tattler

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What happened to the whole 'we're going back to every day 'vids' in June thing? Oh that's right their mouths were moving so that was a lie.

The Tim Tracker 135: Maury has determined that everything that comes out of their mouths is a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What happened to the whole 'we're going back to every day 'vids' in June thing? Oh that's right their mouths were moving so that was a lie.

The Tim Tracker 135: Maury has determined that everything that comes out of their mouths is a lie.
IN THE CASE OF TIM AND JENN TRACKER: YOU ARE FULL OF tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The rest of the FB thread for those of you not on there. It has gotten spicy! Calling out Jennbo’s hours working- her driving- her need for therapy!
Wow!! It’s up to 108 comments & I would say 70% are not glowing.
They're finally coming to the dark side!!!

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The rest of the FB thread for those of you not on there. It has gotten spicy! Calling out Jennbo’s hours working- her driving- her need for therapy!
Wow!! It’s up to 108 comments & I would say 70% are not glowing.
The damage control from this, whether it be the FB group or the Trackers themselves, is going to be something. Clearly, the AMI flex-a-thon is not going to play well with a chunk of their base, and they're not going to lower themselves to stay at a All-Star resort, so their channel (once again) is in a self-created impasse.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.