The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are we getting the eye roll emoji upgrade? It is so needed around here sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know I have a tendency to be mean to both J4D's and Timmy but it bothers the hell out of me how they feel that they are entitled humans. But more importantly, and it's the MOM in me, it angers me how they treat their 2 children. Every one has a bad day, no kidding, but when you record every movement that they make and then feel the need to 'comment' on it, and post it on YT for all to see, and lately Timmy has been very negative towards J$ that bothers me. Also, and I've said this on many occasions here, some day these 2 boys are going to be older and if they see these videos and what is said that breaks my heart. Don't you think they are going to ask 'Mom and Dad why did you say that about me?' or 'All the kids at school are telling me about these YT videos that were made about me when I was younger'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm still seeing way more than 32 ??? I'm seeing tons (144 total)
That's really weird because I can see them all again too. I wonder if it was because I was trying to reply to someone and in the meantime another one of my comments was deleted and I was but in some sort of time-out? For sure they were all gone on my end and now I can see them all again.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, there's often a mean-spirited vibe here that goes too far but I stick around for calling out their lifestyle, entitlement and ""parenting"". I wish there was a way to better way or place to express that without resorting to "she fat" and "smol dick".
I hate all that, its childish bullying and if our child came home and said there are all these people say I am fat, ugly etc etc we would be devastated for them. Its being cruel for cruel sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well. I now earn more than the Trackers. They better get tit sorted soon.

Screenshot_20230619_201619_com.android.chrome_edit_400392923246195.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I hate all that, its childish bullying and if our child came home and said there are all these people say I am fat, ugly etc etc we would be devastated for them. Its being cruel for cruel sake.
They could try taking part in some basic hygiene and some dietary changes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And jealously?
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
I make 3x what the Bojos make a in year and I didn't have to sacrifice my hobby to do it. Also, I have things like health care and a 401K. They were like a super-nova. Sure they did great in the start but in ~5 years Tim will be working at the Home Depot and Gin will be at home trying to homeschool her brood

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
Bwahahaha! Whatever. The Slackers have posted videos of themselves fat shaming others, giving advice on how to take advantage of handicap accessible to get to the front of the line quicker and saying other people at the parks "you are a bad parent".
So I have zero sympathy for or tolerance for either of those two asshats. Take your juice box and go back to the fan FB page for more fawning over two middle aged useless humans that monetize their children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
Thank you for proving me right. :ROFLMAO:

Also, could you be a little more specific about what we are supposed to be jealous of? I know it's the standard response, but I'd like some clarification.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.