The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the blob squeezing her fat tale into them jorts with her ugly micropenis foot and Tim squeezing his jewels so people can see his booty butt they look like they should be in the psychic ward

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they got the hell out of the house super fast and early to avoid the renovation crew, hence their look, their hair, everyone looking exhausted, no SD card. Tim probably would have done all the work getting the "bud-dees' ready and had no time to slick back his hair.
Ok, I missed this too, I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Were they for sure slated to have reno done this last week or so?
Are we talking about that outside area stuff with the birdcage and whatnot?

Reactions: 6
Ok, I may have missed it in the last few pages and didn't watch...didn't even check YT to scan the "vid" at all.

But are they pintrading just as a day out to the GF? Or are / were they staying there?
My sense is that this was a day visit before their trip. And that they’re at AMI with the family who got in the way and didn’t give them chances to film. Which they should have presumed ahead of time and had more videos ready to post. If they were in any way smart about this non-job.

Reactions: 17
My sense is that this was a day visit before their trip. And that they’re at AMI with the family who got in the way and didn’t give them chances to film. Which they should have presumed ahead of time and had more videos ready to post. If they were in any way smart about this non-job.
Ahhh, ok. Makes sense.

I still love how all the stans were hyperventilating over their idols being MIA and Tim was randomly tweeting things while not addressing the stans one bit. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I call Bullshit !!!!! I think she had a tantrum ... woe is me, poor me, I work soooo hard, I'm all alone with 2 children I never really wanted, I'm having a breakdown and you can't leave me alone 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine what would happen to any of us, with REAL jobs, if we didn’t show up to work for 8 days
Yeah. But do you have two kids? Tim and Jenn have two kids and they work really hard for their two kids. You wouldn’t know what it’s like because you don’t have two kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I watched the video and I was so confused on why they did not just get buddy a starter pack to trade with. I also get that if some of the pins are special to them they should of taken the pins off the lanyard before they even went to trade pins. Also I did not hear either a please or thank you from buddy or even his parents. Why did they have to mention that Oscar had a blow out in the video some things should not be mentioned on a video if you are going to share it to a lot of people that you do not know. Poor kids I honestly hope they aren't bullied when they go to school.
“Oscar had a blowout” - 😂😂😂😭😭😭 you made me choke on my snack 😩 I’m still laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
maybe if you weren't throwing a zillion questions at him all the time he might be able to understand what you are asking - so mad right now.

also, @Quasimodo - great thread title - you rock !!!!! 👏
Tim: *starts recording 🎥
Jen to Js:”produce content” 👿
Js: 😐
Tim to Js: ”good job Buddy🙄
Canadian-ex-inmate-stan: 😍x22

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I watch a few commentary channels, and right now there’s drama flying everywhere about a few different vloggers
One of the commentators mentioned that she checked out a channels “dead subscriber” numbers ( subscribers that don’t engage anymore) and showed the graphic.
I did a quick search and easily found this calculator lol you guessed it, I put the snackers into the search. Not surprised lol
Here is what it said :

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Haven't watched the newest tit show yet, but here is a "pro-tip" for the "travel pros", if you don't want to trade pins you like, go to the outlet and stock up on a bunch of marked down pins and trade those. But that would take planning and we all know how they feel about that.
You can buy them in bulk various places online for super cheap. That’s how we get all our trade-able pins. My youngest is old enough to start this fall, so he’ll pick out his lanyard and starter set our first day!

Reactions: 8
I love how Jenn has admitted in the past that she read all comments, but yet when she read the one comment about the fan that was worried, she replied as if that was the first time she’s seen someone asking if they were ok.
She absolutely sucks more than I imagined.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So if I have things straight the “pin trading day” was shot on Sunday, June 4.

Today is Thursday, June 15, so it took them 11 days to edit and post this video?

And they claim this is their job. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I watch a few commentary channels, and right now there’s drama flying everywhere about a few different vloggers
One of the commentators mentioned that she checked out a channels “dead subscriber” numbers ( subscribers that don’t engage anymore) and showed the graphic.
I did a quick search and easily found this calculator lol you guessed it, I put the snackers into the search. Not surprised lol
Here is what it said :
Damn! I guess the Stans that are creating multiple accounts to subscribe aren't really helping them. I'm curious what the stats for JoJo's World are, considering he has a million subscribers but low video views.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here is what it said :
The Tim Tracker #135: Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.