The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always had bad internet while staying at Disney hotels to the point I use my hot spot! (Not defending them just YMMV situation - they are lazy incompetent losers who seem like they keep falling upwards somehow! HOW CAN THEY EVEN FUNCTION?)

Reactions: 8
He could have rebought it in a size up. šŸ˜®
Looks from the vlog he was caught on that he's only wearing the jacket and has on his normal bogging shorts.
---
He literally only needs one short clip an those kids will be his

When she turned her back on that kid while he was standing at the toaster oven is all he needs an it's here's the kids case closed
He could just wait a wee while until her expanding neck causes the inevitable sleep apnea and unplug her C-pap machine one night. Top it off with a pillow if needs be.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m just popping in to say duck the witch who said AMI has bad internet. We have great internet here. The Trackers are lying ass liars, you stupid witch.

Nothing pisses me off more than people talking about tit they know nothing about.
So, not to defend the trackers, but my family and I were on Ami in April and our internet at our rental property was terrible. It was on and off during our entire stay. It was a huge pain because weā€™re from canada and roaming for data is so expensive. Anyway, we were still able to use the internetā€¦so I donā€™t understand why these two wouldnā€™t be able to use their data??? Since theyā€™re in the same state there shouldnā€™t be an issue? They are just liars.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To answer earlier question about TTT being@ Uni.A coworker told me they thought they saw him around the minion area. But there were some rumors of soft openings as wells as previews. Iā€™m just glad I havenā€™t run into him yet out here.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why to they continually refuse to let J$ feed himself??? If he's going to school in the fall, the teachers WILL NOT feed him! He should have been feeding himself when he was starting finger foods when he was a baby! This ticks me off to no end.
My kids (theyre in their 30s now) were using a baby spoon at under a year. They made a mess, but they did it. They are ruining this child....no school is going to take him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was a huge pain because weā€™re from canada and roaming for data is so expensive.
If your phone has esim capabilities you can get 5g unlimited data with an American number from T-Mobile for $50us. $65 and you can be a hot spot for someone else. All set up through the app you can download in Canada without having to go to a store. Fido wants $15 + your data. Something you donā€™t have to worry about going over especially with using genie+, worth the peace of mind alone.

Reactions: 8
@bakerbetty Woof! She really looks like Mama June in this one. How can she be the editor and have this in the vlogs?!? Thank you for the new avatar? Dear sweet baby Jesus!!
1686968341551.png

---
So, other vloggers are posting about Universals upcoming HHN and Dimmy is just wearing a stupid Christmas suit in the heat of June. What. A. Dumbass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If your phone has esim capabilities you can get 5g unlimited data with an American number from T-Mobile for $50us. $65 and you can be a hot spot for someone else. All set up through the app you can download in Canada without having to go to a store. Fido wants $15 + your data. Something you donā€™t have to worry about going over especially with using genie+, worth the peace of mind alone.
Iā€™m not sure what esim is, but thanks for the info!!! Iā€™ll look into it for next time šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 6
ā€¦.no school is going to take him
This is why I strongly believe that the Montessori school wonā€™t happen. Jackson, through no fault of his own, has more developmental deficits than his peers. This school is not in the business to mediate the damage Tim & DJ have done to Jaxy. They expect certain skill sets to be in place already.
(clear throat) Feeding himself and being fully potty trained for starters.

My daughter went to a Montessori school. The student has to be an independent thinker, inquisitive, self motivated, sit still for lessons, be a listener, take and implement instructions. Three hours of the day are for the student to explore and expand their knowledge of subjects they are interested in.

I donā€™t see Jackson flourishing in this type of learning environment, as he will be a guppy out of water.

eta: if Tim & DJ have to keep the two boys separated because of Jacksonā€™s behavioral issues, what makes them think he will be welcomed in a school setting?

Teachers are there to teach.
Students are there to learn.
Itā€™s not fair to either group to have to waste their time dealing with or arbitrating Jacksonā€™s deficiencies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think except for their super hardcore stans like Tiffany Ann and Kasper who would gush over them filming themselves eating various types of poop and puking on camera, to the rest of the stans, whether or not they realize it in their subconscious and would admit it if they did, that it's a really really bad look and bad optics to essentially disappear for a week, not post any updates, yet Dimmy's over there posting pointless tweets and then Ginn comes back with a "oh whoops, we didn't realize people would be so worried!" bullshit, and then all you give your customers is a low-energy phone-filmed ill-prepared (to the point that there are so many comments telling them how they should have done things) pin-trading "vid" instead of a quality well-produced and edited (LOL) first of many vacation vids to make up for all their missteps.

The wheels seem to have completely fallen off the wagon, or in their case, the tires seem to have completely blown out on the Tesla. No amount of nannies will be the magic fix to their dysfunctional life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.