The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marie Darling,

It's not really hate. It's more concern for the safety of their children. These children did not choose their parents. If you had a friend that was this careless with their children. I think you would be a little concerned too.

Also, we are tired of the lies and how they think they are better than anyone else. Hint, they are not. Why the need to lie? If you are gonna put yourself out there you gotta be able to take it. Not delete comments left and right, not gas light your stans.

I'm sure if I missed anything everyone else here can fill you in.

With love!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So if they're genuinely such nice guuyyssss .... where are their friends?! Where are their families ?! Particularly Jenn's, all gone, so you gotta ask yourself why 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh, I can assure you, NO ONE here is jealous of them.
Hey Marie I'm not jealous of that useless slob I'm mother working two jobs my son is in the army,I cook,clean and I don't sit in the laundry room watching the washer and dryer spin and I don't burn my food or eat out of a box everything is made from scratch I drive everywhere unless I'm not able to do Marie mind your own business

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is a really cruel comment!
My phone always holds on to tit from like days ago I never posted. It is so bleeping annoying so I replace it with garbage. Then if I do a new reply, it adds the garbage to my new posts. Dumb. I am way behind. What drama has been going on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well apparently we're all going to hell, but the wait is really long and no one bothered purchasing Lightning Lane passes for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Maybe a little. I am not jealous of them as people but I would love to not work, have a nanny, go to Disney/Universal whenever I want. Working for the NHS doesn't compare lol.
Agreed. I do feel a little bit of jealousy as I would love to not work and just get to duck around at theme parks all day but I am not jealous of them as people or even envious that they have to live their life on YouTube in order to fund their lifestyle.
They also do not seem to communicate unless the camera is on and I cannot fathom having a life partner and not talking to them about every part of my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Marie jealous is not in me but let me make it clear so you go up Jenn ass we never needed a nanny for two kids or separated them never left them alone in a van my kids enjoyed going to Disney world and universal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well apparently we're all going to hell, but the wait is really long and no one bothered purchasing Lightning Lane passes for it.

Oh for duck'S sake. Not the old jealousy shtick again.

First of all these two people are dolts who routinely forget simple things like how a calendar works, how a clock works, how technology works, or how weather works. They look ragged and dishelved most of the time, not to mention unhealthy. They seem aloof from their family and have a list a mile long (see Wiki) of people who they used to be best pals with who they no longer associate with. They have piles of hoarded crap at their house and a storage unit full of tight pants and tit (😂). They do the same trips over and over and it looks miserable. They don't seem to communicate with each other and one is using home vlogs like a personal therapy diary with the stans while the other doesn't even seem to know. They show their children on YouTube to make money. They have to keep blowing more and more money on trips to one-up themselves and get a brief happiness high and then act like it's the saddest day ever when they have to return to their home... which is pathetic. Why would anyone be jealous of people who are sad to be in their own home as a family instead of on the umpteenth repeat Disney cruise or vacay?

What the duck are we jealous of again?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Reasons I'm not jealous of the Trackers:
  • I have a job with stable health insurance and retirement planning
  • I have a multiple degrees that I actually use and don't have to piggy back off my relatives and their success for a job before I get a big promotion as janitor and/or work in retail at five thousand different malls.
  • I don't like burgers
  • I don't like hotdogs
  • I can cook without ruining a pan.
  • I can also bake my own cookies and like to try different flavors that gasp include making homemade caramel
  • I don't have two unwanted children
  • I am not married to someone I obviously despise
  • I can drive a car without having a panic attack
  • I can download an app on my phone
  • I can order from Amazon without having to tell my SO
  • I know better than to order from OG and get a tummy ache
  • I am an extreme introvert (INTJ if we're going to get technical) and the last thing I would want to do is go on ten million cruises and theme park staycations where I'd have to interact with people
  • My livelihood isn't dependent on an algorithm
  • My reading level is above the first grade.
  • I can fill out articles of organization without sounding like a first grader who failed reading at least two times.
  • I bathe on a regular basis and do not get shower products from my relatives and ex-nannies as a hint that I need to wash my hair.
  • I don't have rabid stans creeping on me on vacation.
  • I have PTO and vacation and don't leave my creepy stans wondering why I haven't posted anything all week long.
I could go on as well as I'm sure anyone else who post here can too.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m way past not being jealous, I would absolutely hate being them. Give me a regular job. Showing my children to the internet for money? Gross, no thanks.

I would also be terrified if I was them. If YouTube monetization ever changes (and it can, it happened to banner ads and blogs back in the 00s, people bought houses off that too)…they are totally fucked. They have no alternate skills or experience where they could keep anything close to their current lifestyle.

Basically I’m just here for the trainwreck 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m way past not being jealous, I would absolutely hate being them. Give me a regular job. Showing my children to the internet for money? Gross, no thanks.
Wait until all the cruel children explain to Buddy that he's just a prop used by mom and dad for money and they profited off his name and image without his consent

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh for duck'S sake. Not the old jealousy shtick again.

First of all these two people are dolts who routinely forget simple things like how a calendar works, how a clock works, how technology works, or how weather works. They look ragged and dishelved most of the time, not to mention unhealthy. They seem aloof from their family and have a list a mile long (see Wiki) of people who they used to be best pals with who they no longer associate with. They have piles of hoarded crap at their house and a storage unit full of tight pants and tit (😂). They do the same trips over and over and it looks miserable. They don't seem to communicate with each other and one is using home vlogs like a personal therapy diary with the stans while the other doesn't even seem to know. They show their children on YouTube to make money. They have to keep blowing more and more money on trips to one-up themselves and get a brief happiness high and then act like it's the saddest day ever when they have to return to their home... which is pathetic. Why would anyone be jealous of people who are sad to be in their own home as a family instead of on the umpteenth repeat Disney cruise or vacay?

What the duck are we jealous of again?
I'm hungry and was told I could feed on jealousy and hate around here? Does anyone know which tends to get stuck in your teeth more, jealousy or hate? I've got floss nearby but wanted to double-check.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Wait until all the cruel children explain to Buddy that he's just a prop used by mom and dad for money and they profited off his name and image without his consent
Or we heard about your poopy diapers & blowouts and potty training on YouTube. Their 3 yr can not feed himself & clearly has a speech issue- super jealous of their crappy parenting skills.
Give us a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.