Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Pretty sad when it's your job and you can't manage to put our videos on time. I have a deadline at work I have to meet. I know it's been said a million times but it still baffles me. Most Americans work during the day and do your housework or chores in the evening. So whatever they spew about it being hard to vlog and having two kids, girl you have babysitter or daycare for that reason. Daycare would do both boys some good.
Do you have two kids though, I don't know if you heard but Jenn is the first woman ever to have two kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

hcslacs

VIP Member
So the whole family (and the ginormo stroller) toured the buffet with Tim and then they decided not to eat there after all? Tacky.

And I guess we’ll need the footage in the next video to figure out the mid-vid outfit changes. Once again, shiftiness seems afoot.
---
It is pretty obvious that they were in two rooms due to the mirror image layouts, but just to confirm they had two rooms.

IMG_1497.jpeg

IMG_1498.jpeg

And they stayed there 12 days ago. Wonder if any of the Stans will question her supposed spotty internet??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Pretty sure she got an atrocious spray tan again right? She's looking as orange as that one dude with a bunch of totally not important nor top secret boxes in his bathroom. πŸ₯΄ She's so orange, her paprika brows barely stand out.
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 4.38.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 4.42.20 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
View attachment 2242283

I wanted to comment on this one from the old thread....weren't they spotted at the Poly? So they couldn't drive the 40 min home to grab the SD card? Since when does the Poly have spotty internet? Also, if they were on "vacation" at AMI too, last I checked when they were there last year, they had no issues with "spotty internet".
Also they are fucking locals with their own car, there are Targets and Walmarts mere minutes off Disney property if they needed to go buy something. They aren't tourists who flew to Orlando and are without a car. Even then you could have Amazon ship you something same day or next day if you legitimately had no way to get off property.
---
Dim hated his breakfast.

He wanted the Eggs Benedict or the Burger.

Ginn almost ordered the burger but then said it was "too big".

girl-sure-jan.gif

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Why is there so much hate for the new camera amongst the Stans? I think it shows them off perfectly.

IMG_1496.jpeg

IMG_1494.jpeg

Has anyone seen any other 40 year olds looking this rough and haggard?

It’s pretty awesome, isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

travesty

VIP Member
You'd think if filming was your livelihood you'd have more than a single SD card. So fucking useless!

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Making your kid wear a "my family is awesome" onesie doesn't make it true. 🀑
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 4.51.36 PM.png

COME ON YOU GUYZZZZ you know we're all JEALOUS of this view of the air-conditioners from their hosted room!
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 4.51.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

bten1989

VIP Member
So after a weeklong hiatus they make their triumphant return with a.... Pin trading vlog?! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ That one's guaranteed to bring in 50k or so views lmfao

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
OMGGGGGGGGGGG... I'm so honored that Marie used my term "the dark side" when referring to us here!

Thanks, Marie! I'm famous now! :love: :love: :love:

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
My 2 cents for the Bojos: Give me Jackson for 6 months and he would be a whole new little boy. He would be bright and joyful and much more independent which would give him self confidence. As much as I despise you two garbage parents it pains me to see what you're doing to these innocent children. If you feel overwhelmed or don't what you're doing as parents read a damn parenting book at least. A few tips:

-Get Buddy's speech evaluated
-Get Buddy evaluated for being on the spectrum
-Put the camera down and give Buddy your full attention and teach him instead of being critical when he doesn't know how to do stuff, kids are proud of accomplishments they achieve after working at it
-Enforce basic manners and no electronics while eating
-Tell your useless wife to stop eating crap food that's being passed to "the baby" and start driving so she can take her kids to the library, park etc...
-Enroll him in a school that will meet his needs and set him up for success
**Make sure your kids know they are the most important people in the world to you**

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
All 40 comments pretty much agree, they've changed, I don't watch anymore, they suck, all nicely stated. I'm kind of surprised the mods have allowed this to stay for 7 hours. The tide is shifting and more and more stans are over the Trackers.

View attachment 2251061
I screen shot all of these at 3:30 (thanks super loud thunderstorms in N GA). This whole thread will be gone soon. The nanny comments are spot on! These stans are catching on!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Quasimodo

VIP Member
This vlog is so boring I found myself instead watching my thirst-trap shirtless neighbor outside who is too cool to use our indoor gym and obnoxiously grunts and moans every time he's lifting his stupid weights. Dude needs to stop skipping leg day though.

This vlog could have been an email.
---
Clearly the dude yet again didn't bother using any sunscreen when they were on a deserted island with no internet. He looks like a creepy dude that loiters outside of 7-11 and tries to chat with the underage kids.

Screen Shot 2023-06-17 at 2.47.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Why did Tim have to keep mocking Jackson for the way he was playing golf? So sad. I have a 2 year old and would never talk about him like that, especially in front of him. It is clear to me that he enjoys making fun of his son, otherwise he would show him how to hold a golf club or play properly. So sad.
Exactly! Put the fucking camera down and show him. Tim is such an insufferable prick.

This Grand Floridian video was filmed June 4th and it took them 11 days to upload it. I have a hard time believing they had spotty internet for almost 2 weeks. Something had to have went down.

• Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
Marie? We've been missing you!

Jealous is that absolute last word you could possibly use to describe how I feel about them. There is not one thing in their life that is better than what I have, and I have worked hard for it all. That includes, children, job, house, cars, financial stability and family relationships. Absolutely nothing to be jealous of on the Bojo end.

The only think I really hate is that stans like you are constantly worshipping them even though they are shitty parents and all around low-life human beings.

• Haha
  • Heart

cavamom

VIP Member
I do not really get the whole pin trading thing. Do the Stans realize that Jackson had no pins to trade so he had to use Jen's pins. His parents are to lazy to get Jackson his own set of pins that he could of traded if it was just a big deal to Jen about losing some of her pins.Also I don't think if you just got a pin that you would trade that one but I wouldn't know because I never pin traded before.Another thing if Jen had her favorites why would she keep them on her lanyard she should of kept them at home where they were safe or she could of said no.
He had his own lanyard with 10 pins. The problem comes when they took him to 10 different locations to trade. He got to the point after 4-5 trades where he didn’t want to part with any more of his own…that makes sense, he’s 3. But the 5 minutes of footage that you would get out of 3 yo trading 5x isn’t enough, so they forced him into a situation where he would have to give away pins that he wanted to keep. This is the point where normal parents would say β€œDo you like your collection as it is? Are there any more you would like to trade away?” and he would probably have said no and that would have been the end of pin trading for the time being. Normal parents who aren’t expecting their kid to perform like he just got his SAG card.

• Haha