The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim: "we'll put a link in the description down below so you can see what dates it's available"

Description:
Screen Shot 2023-06-17 at 2.26.20 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dim: "we'll put a link in the description down below so you can see what dates it's available"

Description:
View attachment 2247525
Do you have two small kids? Jenn has two small kids and is a super Mom it's alright if she can't remember to link all the pertinent information down below because she has two small children.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This vlog is so boring I found myself instead watching my thirst-trap shirtless neighbor outside who is too cool to use our indoor gym and obnoxiously grunts and moans every time he's lifting his stupid weights. Dude needs to stop skipping leg day though.

This vlog could have been an email.
---
Clearly the dude yet again didn't bother using any sunscreen when they were on a deserted island with no internet. He looks like a creepy dude that loiters outside of 7-11 and tries to chat with the underage kids.

Screen Shot 2023-06-17 at 2.47.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This vlog is so boring I found myself instead watching my thirst-trap shirtless neighbor outside who is too cool to use our indoor gym and obnoxiously grunts and moans every time he's lifting his stupid weights. Dude needs to stop skipping leg day though.

---
Clearly the dude yet again didn't bother using any sunscreen when they were on a deserted island with no internet. He looks like a creepy dude that loiters outside of 7-11 and tries to chat with the underage kids.

View attachment 2247579
He’s an attention seeking sad bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jollywood video up. Description doesn’t say there will be a “vid” tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
Dim the turd didn't get the memo unfortunately and still said in the closing "we'll see you tomorrow". You gotta change your script dude. JFC.

Also, he really doesn't realize how simultaneously greedy and out-of-touch he is:
Dim: "This event has very limited dates"
Also Dim: I think I'm going to try to buy tickets for several nights.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If your entire existence depends on vlogging, there is no way you wouldn't have a back up plan. Something is very off with them. It will all come out eventually.
That is assuming they
a) had a business plan
b) paid attention to their business
c) thought about things other than tv shows, eating edibles, stuffing their faces with unhealthy food, shopping for themselves, ways to avoid their children and counting down until their next undeserved luxury vacation
d) were not complete and utter morons

@Quasimodo you must submit this as next thread title! This vlog could have been an email. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jollywood video up. Description doesn’t say there will be a “vid” tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
Look most of us are Disney fans in this thread but i am underwhelmed with this Jollywood concept. I don’t see value but am OK with others liking it, but it is starting to get tiresome with the extra events. Not even so much the money, but the gd effort disney makes one go through to book tit! FARRRRR TOO MANY people (cough cough disboards) don’t work yet have money to spend on special events so they don’t mind spending 12 hours on the phone queuing for tit. I am not doing that and every additional PITA event, is just telling disney to do more!

/rant over

On topic:

Why the duck is Dim “invited out?” Also all the Disney countdowns to halloween and Christmas? duck off and let me enjoy my summer! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The lowest temp my weather forecast shows is 88F so they can duck right off with all this Christmas talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure why I would spend up to $200 for a four-hour Disney party when I can stay home, make my own cookies and watch it on 30 different vlogger channels.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Description:
View attachment 2247525
I mean, how hard is this. As you’re watching back the footage, make a note of what you need to include in the description. And then do that. Her job is so repetitive I have no idea how there’s no system to be sure it’s done right.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

---

View attachment 2247579
Did the Buddy hit him in the head with a golf ball, the right side of his head is dented.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Look most of us are Disney fans in this thread but i am underwhelmed with this Jollywood concept. I don’t see value but am OK with others liking it, but it is starting to get tiresome with the extra events. Not even so much the money, but the gd effort disney makes one go through to book tit! FARRRRR TOO MANY people (cough cough disboards) don’t work yet have money to spend on special events so they don’t mind spending 12 hours on the phone queuing for tit. I am not doing that and every additional PITA event, is just telling disney to do more!

/rant over

On topic:

Why the duck is Dim “invited out?” Also all the Disney countdowns to halloween and Christmas? duck off and let me enjoy my summer! 😂
It seems he gets invited to events where they cast the widest net, like this, starcruiser preview.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Quasimodo you must submit this as next thread title! This vlog could have been an email. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, I like Quasi’s other submission better:
“The Tim Tracker #135: Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We”
🤷🏻‍♀️
---
On topic:

Thought Tim was the plus one of Attractions Magazine.

Even if Tim was “invited out” by some Tracker virgin at Disney, this event is so innocuous it really doesn’t matter.
---
As usual Tim is posting his video 2-3 days later than the other Disney vloggers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.