Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Recap:
They made pancakes with J$ because he is having trouble adjusting to $liver. They were very worried about his burning his hand on the pan. Hey Trackers, we still remember how Ginn left him alone with the toaster oven and he got badly burned.

Dim takes J$ to an obstacle course for kids over 36" tall. J$ is very tall don't cha know! Dim is 2 hours late for it so J$ misses out yet again. They could have waited an hour for the next time slot but they would have interrupted J$ rigid nap time.

Dim buys J$ two little wax molds of animals. I'm sure they will be added to the junk pile at fort pampers very soon.

J$ is taken to swimming lessons by planny B. The Trackers will never see that kid at a swim lesson I bet. Probably because the teacher won't allow it filmed for youtube.

A ~Rivian~ employee brings the car to their house for a test drive. Dim gets very excited it has a built in air compressor. Hey Dim, you can buy one from Amazon for $20. The employee won't allow them to film the test drive and they're pissed off about it. They complain that the test drive was short (that's because Dim spent a long time getting both car seats in). I wonder if they expected the employee to put the car seats in and were surprised they had to do it.

Extensive talk about $liver's pooping and farting. Apparently he pooped 9 times right after birth. His body was probably detoxing from all the mercury and junk Ginn ate while pregnant. We also get a TMI discussion about Ginn's nursing boobs. Her right boob is more of a squirter than the left one (if I have to know this so do you lol).

We learn that $liver is already is 3 month clothing.

Ginn makes Dim go to PF Changs for lunch. They came back from doctor appointments for both of the boys. J$ had his 3 year appointment even though he turned 3 in November last year. $liver has been colicky and the doctor told Ginn to stop eating caffeine and spicy food. I'm sure this diet will last 1 day before she's back to her morning coffee and spicy shrimpies. Ginn cannot fit in between both car seats in the back seat of their Tesla and is very upset about sitting in the front again. Dim hates his food from PF Changs (shocker)

J$ makes "no screaming" signs and puts them around the house. He is already tired of the baby crying and thinks the signs will stop it. Great job preparing him for the baby, Trackers.

They gorge themselves on cookies.

Dim shows J$'s educational books and how he is studying. I bet the doctor said J$ is behind other kids his age. He said grandma sent him the books. Grandma seems to be the only one who cares about his education and development.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Almost two weeks later and the hospital haul stuff is still on the counter. Gee I sure hope Ginn's mental health is okay since she has to have a tidy home to avoid "bad mental health".
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 10.34.59 PM.png

Wow.
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 10.38.23 PM.png

Ollieson's like "shave your pube beard you ugly greasy man" and Dim's like, "screw you, ginger". And Ginn's like "tootie mctootins big pooper little big buddy laundry dishes paprika".
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 10.45.27 PM.png

---
They're going to keep their Tesla when the Rivian arrives. Will they also keep their hybrid? If they didn't live in a neighbor with a HOA I can picture them parking one of the cars on their front lawn.
3 cars for a family where only one person drives, the color picked out by a preschooler who can't drive any of the cars chosen for a bitch who won't drive any of the cars. Make it make sense.

Also, letting cars just sit around and die (as they confirmed the Volt already has) doesn't scream "we're environmental warriors!" like they like to virtue signal they are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Quasimodo

VIP Member
No, Ginn's mom's ghost is riding Cosmic Rewind repeatedly and bopping out to Tears for Fears, duh.
Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 12.02.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 12.03.44 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
He took up a virtual que spot- I mean it’s not spring break or anything… he got group 12 at 7 and didn’t get out of the house til 9am-
Then arrived at the parking lot at 9:55. He got to the ride clearly after 10- the first CM wasn’t sure they would let him ride, but the second set said he was there in the hour grace they are giving people.
Clearly he wasn’t in that hour time slot- but being a “celebrity” must have it’s privileges 🙄
So basically, and again I haven't watched. He got group12 at 7am and is a theme park professional, supposedly. He did not immediately get in the car and head to MK, not even close. He waited at least 2 hours to leave. Worst case scenario, he left his house at 9:15 if he got to TTC at 9:55am. From their house to the TTC is about 30-35 mins, so he has absolutely zero excuse for missing his time. He should know that they don't call the groups one at a time first thing. So it's usually 1-5 or 6 and then every 10 minutes open up another group. When your group gets called you have an entire hour to get to the ride. If they have been turning away people, and they have, Tim should have also been turned away. Famous YouTuber or not. He's ridden what 4-5 times already? Entitled asshole.

And don't give me the whole--he has a newborn baby bullshit either. Jenn is not disabled in any way. There is absolutely zero reason why Tim couldn't have left the house for "work" on time. Millions of parents get to work on time every day. Real, actual, jobs. Both parents. Assholes.

• Heart
  • Haha

Forest

VIP Member
Recap

Jenn allegedly delivered Baby 2 without any induction meds after a few hours of labor. Buddy was in the room for the birth until he wasn’t and somehow got himself a ride to the “library” and a free book. The library was probably a basket at the nurses station.

The NICU stay was very loud for Tim with all the beeping. Jenn had to spend one night “alone” in the PICU because presumably their paid help left and they have no friends. This injustice was compounded by being in a double room with other people.

The Trackers also managed to do mukbangs from the hospital. Tim gave a bad rating to the sleeper chair the hospital provides.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
ETA: I binged a bunch of their older videos when I first found them, and I remember them making a bunch of pancakes before, then they went to target. This was in the blue kitchen they had.

this bitch knows how to make fucking pancakes 🙄🙄🙄
YES!

It's all for the camera. Once that camera shuts off, she instantly become just as much of a bitchy ass know-it-all as Tim is.

I had started to notice her evolution back when we were watching more regularly and it seemed to start when they were getting more #hosted with the big dog aka Disney, she slowly morphed on camera into this total dumb persona where she became this meek and mild "Disneyfied" sort of "aw shucks..." "is this how you do it?" "ooowwwww" [insert stupid laugh], head-tilt, gazing-at-herself-in-the-camera person who constantly would ask the stans what they thought, or how to do something, or if something she did was wrong. Coupled with the gazillion "sorry!" "sorry!" "sorry!" comments that she'd keep saying all the time.

She was a completely different person in the earlier vlogs and I don't think that person disappeared. Nor do I believe for one second that the woman who frequently berated Tim on camera (or in podcasts) over the years, and ruined his fucking marriage proposal plans by being what she termed herself as a "bitch," is cowering in a corner scared of a Mr. Hyde version of Tim when the camera goes off. (I mean, Tim is a jackass control freak when it comes to J., but I think TIM is the one cowering in a corner scared of JENN; it's not the other way around)

This whole checking with Tim about the pancakes to see if she's doing it right is all an act.

It makes Tim feel like "the man" (old-timers will remember that reference) for a very short instance on camera while it ALSO cements this image of "poor little naïve Jenn" to the stans. (remember when - at the height of their Disney #hosted era - stans would say she was so innocent and pure? LMFAO) When we all know who is REALLY in charge in that household.

Same with saying that shit on camera about "not making the pancakes right so they have to wait for Daddy to come down." ALL said for the camera. ALL said for sympathy. Typical martyr / victim routine and she's got it down to a science at this point.

And I don't buy that she's regressing mentally to forget how to do basic things.

She's doing the bulk of what she does - and says - on camera on purpose, and with purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

WTG

Somebody in the comments said the pigeon is Bandit visiting her. Omg, what is wrong with these people.

Tim is pushing the stroller in Target and shooting video at the same time, while Jenn is pushing Jackson in the cart full of shit. I still can’t believe they took a brand new newborn to Target and a bbq joint.
A newborn who just got out of the NICU with respiratory issues during flu and RSV season. They are so beyond irresponsible,

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

2020planner

VIP Member
That’s pretty specific on names and number of kids she wanted for someone who is infertile apparently
And it appears Tim had zero say in names? It was just what SHE always wanted? Am I understanding that right?

Also, you wanted a kid named Jack, so you name him Jackson...and proceed to call him Buddy. Make it make sense. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
What a spoiled little shit. In his gymnastics class, Jackson was told they would be doing a egg hunt next week but according to Jenn, he didn’t want to wait so they are going to do one now.
This would be the perfect way to teach him patience but instead they indulge his every whim except when it comes to getting an $11 dollar cup

• Wow
  • Sick

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Oliver’s stats
March 6
8:31 am
9 lbs. 3 oz.
(but he wears 3 mos. clothing now)
Jackson was 9 lbs. 8 oz., so they refer to Ollie as a shrimp (not verbatim)
22-3/4 inches (Jaxy was 23 in.)

DJ always (🤮) wanted two kids.
A boy and a girl named Jack and Olive
That’s pretty specific on names and number of kids she wanted for someone who is infertile apparently

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The thing about the Easter egg hunt is that they didn't even prepare him for the chaos that exists for a 3 year old Easter egg hunt. It was pretty much the exact opposite. Tim telling J$ he's going to give him a really hard clue and then basically saying it's in his sneaker? This was the perfect opportunity to say, I'm going to set the timer for 3 minutes, you have to find all the eggs. I'll be sitting right here. Nope, Tim micromanaged every single egg and didn't even make J$ try to figure it out on his own.

There will be no clues at the gymnastic egg hunt. There will be little kids running everywhere swiping eggs. They are doing a terrible, terrible job preparing that kid for real life.

I know we will never know, but I have a strong feeling that the egg hunt will end up with J$ having a tantrum and tears. It is not going to go the way he practiced and J$ will not get all the eggs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

littlemuv

VIP Member
There is only one reason for someone to choose an orange Rivian and that is to say ‘LOOK AT ME’. And people will look but they won’t be saying ‘wow, great looking car’, they’ll be saying ‘wow, what a f***ing wanker’.
And they’d be right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41