The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just zoomed to the end to watch the part in the nursery just to hear them say the weight and height stuff.

I love Tim saying how things were busy and that's why they forgot to share the height and weight info. Meanwhile he tweeted several times about Disney "news" that everyone can read at a million other places on the internet. Ok, man.

And Jenn "reads all the comments" -- of course she does, so she can delete and shadowban anything not 100% ass-kissing. The stans never seem to realize she reads every comment but can't seem to reply to any of them directly on the videos or even heart/like their comments which takes a second to do. 😅😅

"Jenn, you are GORGEOUS AND GLOWING and the best mother EVER!"
Meanwhile, Jenn scrolls right past this and can't press her finger down on her stupid mouse to give it a like. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oliver’s stats
March 6
8:31 am
9 lbs. 3 oz.
(but he wears 3 mos. clothing now)
Jackson was 9 lbs. 8 oz., so they refer to Ollie as a shrimp (not verbatim)
22-3/4 inches (Jaxy was 23 in.)

DJ always (🤮) wanted two kids.
A boy and a girl named Jack and Olive
That’s pretty specific on names and number of kids she wanted for someone who is infertile apparently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That’s pretty specific on names and number of kids she wanted for someone who is infertile apparently
And it appears Tim had zero say in names? It was just what SHE always wanted? Am I understanding that right?

Also, you wanted a kid named Jack, so you name him Jackson...and proceed to call him Buddy. Make it make sense. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
This shot has this energy all over it:

Also,
Watch the video of it if you need to lose your lunch - he thrusts his crotch forward to situate himself in the chair and fix his shirt. I am sure some of the stans creamed themselves. 😫🤢 Of course Jenn left that in.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They blame the house being a mess on Jackson but everything is thrown as usual on the counters. Jackson unloaded the target bags and left them on the table? All this clutter is because of Jackson?
95001B74-6CA8-4F92-9CE6-B8E34C3A50B2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Also, the nursery is ugly and they have zero decor sense.

Rust/brown designs on the sheets and rugs, minty/aqua walls in two shades, and a sort of bland, putty gray chair that doesn't go with the browns at all or the wall color. The colors together are like puke. Why not do a cream color for the walls, or something more neutral, if you are using all this "earthy" brown/rust colored stuff. I don’t get it, and I don't get the ocean print. Also they had to order some fancy fake plant from somewhere? Why? Just get one at IKEA, your new favorite place. But just don't get one because it will only be a dust trap.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That Jeep rents for $125/day. Buddy will never get blueberries again.

The PBK glider is minimum $1400 for a chenille fabric that seems like a good choice for a nursery.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Am not buying it, there's no way the kid was under 10lbs, stupid witch took the estimate they gave her 3 months ago an is running with it

My neice was almost 10lbs an wasn't anywhere near fitting in 3m old clothes, she was in the 0 to 3 month size an some of those were a bit big on her

Reactions: 22
Why does Jenn insist on being in every thumbnail? It is not clickbait. If I watch any, I only tend to watch videos where it's just Tim these days.

Reactions: 16
This whole vlog is the stuff of nightmares. They should base a whole house on this vlog for HHN. Blabbing incoherent spoiled child, Ginn's shorts, Dim's crotch, the messy house, ugly bleeping Jeep that screams MPE, more pointless binge shopping and loitering at Target....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Renting a jeep for their 3.5 year old who can’t speak. Make it make some sense please.

What else do they need to practice?

Ginn practices a “shower.”

Dim practices humility.

J$ practices not being a brat.
They need to practice cleaning that house

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah JoJo's world illustrates how assumptions can go wrong or at least not fit when the payment model changes: no way he's making even the $300k low estimate a year shown on Socialblade because most of his views are short videos that pay out little to nothing from YouTube:

View attachment 2059801

But he does have way more views than Tim Tracker. Not more view minutes though surely Tim wins that.
This bleeping douchebag is obviously buying subs. He's gained more subs in 30 days (135K) than Super Enthused has amassed in her entire YouTube career (121K)?!?!?! His views are tit too. A Tron video from a week ago has a measly 18K views. Nate gets 5 times that many views waddling around Epcot half drunk stuffing his pie hole with food.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why do they always have to have an emotional support cardboard box in the most traffic-congested area of their nasty house?
Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 2.55.12 PM.png

• Haha
I’m seeing so many red flags with J$ and their parenting choices that will surely turn him into a brat/future sociopath. There was a kid I used to work with who happened to have ASD but his behavior was enabled by his terrible parents. One story I like to tell is how the family got a new car, happened to pick blue because the kid likes blue. Fine. But then the kid had a fit and demanded they get a red one instead and they actually returned it and got a red one. He was maybe 4 at the time. There were so many other sociopath behaviors like how he threatened to kill animals, he would pick on the less verbal kids and bully them because they couldn’t say anything, he would scratch himself and then go home and tell his mom it was us teachers, the list goes on. When my admin and I kindly told the parents we weren’t the best fit for them (private school for special needs and we tried to get the parents on board with us first) she told us to discharge her immediately. She ended up home schooling him and it’s been about 6 years so who knows what kind of delinquent he is now. Also, any critique I have is nothing from his ASD, but his parents who enabled him. The ASD was the least of his problem. He was actually very bright in a lot of ways which I say sociopath. He was able to manipulate the adults at the age of 4 so it’s gotta be worse now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or does the nursery still seem very lackluster? J$ had all that extra decor, the oar or whatever from the Boathouse, everything was very put together. $liver's nursery looks like they just gave up. I understand they are still missing a dresser and a fake plant, but it's all very meh. I really don't like the colors at all. No one is asking me, but, it doesn't even fit the "happiness" theme to me.

Who puts a big fake potted plant in a baby's nursery?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.