The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Dont Call Them Creators for another funny and relevant thread title. Honorable mention to @Quasimodo for making it so close a race I asked for tie breakers!

Someone else can handle recap but the Trackers are now posting videos again. Mostly Home Vlogs so far which makes the title even more relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Recap: Not a daughter, Oliver made it through it Ginn's secret tunnel. Also, same tit different day. #homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here is Ginn future now hey slackers
---
At least Tammy doesn't lie... and pretend to be something she's not (e.g., fake).

(Though, I'm not too fond of Caleb. I think he's just in it for the money. IYKYK)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Recap (to the tune of the Folgers coffee jingle): 🎶 the best part of giving birth is a sushirrito in your hand! 🎶

sushiburrito.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Recap

Jenn allegedly delivered Baby 2 without any induction meds after a few hours of labor. Buddy was in the room for the birth until he wasn’t and somehow got himself a ride to the “library” and a free book. The library was probably a basket at the nurses station.

The NICU stay was very loud for Tim with all the beeping. Jenn had to spend one night “alone” in the PICU because presumably their paid help left and they have no friends. This injustice was compounded by being in a double room with other people.

The Trackers also managed to do mukbangs from the hospital. Tim gave a bad rating to the sleeper chair the hospital provides.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The Trackers also managed to do mukbangs from the hospital. Tim gave a bad rating to the sleeper chair the hospital provides.
Was this takeout brought in, or hospital food Tim was "reviewing"? Please tell me he didn't review the hospital food. (Why would anyone care?)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was this takeout brought in, or hospital food Tim was "reviewing"? Please tell me he didn't review the hospital food. (Why would anyone care?)
Of course he did! Complained about the hospital breakfast. Can’t miss a review opportunity!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think it was a mixture of both. At one point Tim says the food at the Children's Hospital (where they went for the NICU) had better food than the other hospital--despite the latter's claim of having a luxurious birthing experience.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I think it was a mixture of both. At one point Tim says the food at the Children's Hospital (where they went for the NICU) had better food than the other hospital--despite the latter's claim of having a luxurious birthing experience.
He did say that much he also made a snotty remark about how the hospital potatoes needed salt....

• Wow
That is so strange. No one goes into a hospital for the food experience. That's not the point.
Did Tim miss the whole reason of why and who he was there for?

I'm picturing Oliver when he's like 14 pulling up his birthday videos and noting that his dad used his birth as an opportunity to review hospital food.
If the kid smacks his dad's camera to the ground at that point, I'd not blame him.

Reactions: 30
That is so strange. No one goes into a hospital for the food experience. That's not the point.

I'm picturing Oliver when he's like 14 pulling up his birthday videos and noting that his dad used his birth as an opportunity to review hospital food.
If the kid smacks his dad's camera to the ground at that point, I'd not blame him.
The closet I've seen is my father reviewing all the fruit baskets he got when he was in the hospital when he broke his foot. Spoiler alert, if it wasn't edible arrangements it was crap. Sad that Jenblob didn't even get one fruit basket...though Snackers don't do fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The sushi burritos are from Sus-High - a chipotle like asian restaurant. They serve similar food to Bento but those burritos are one of their popular items. It started near UCF and has a couple of stores thorough Orlando area. I like eating there, but most of the time I opt for Bento. The rest was hospital food I think

Reactions: 14

When isn’t it not ALL about Tim and DJ?
Their wants, desires and needs are the ultimate priority.

Who cares that d’Oliver had serious medical issues, requiring an ambulance transfer to another hospital for special treatment in their NICU?
The sperm and egg donor didn’t give a fig!! 😡

It was all about filming footage, the noisy machines bothering Tim, feeding the Waddling Whale a sushirito NOW and showing off the mukbang!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The sushi burritos are from Sus-High - a chipotle like asian restaurant. They serve similar food to Bento but those burritos are one of their popular items. It started near UCF and has a couple of stores thorough Orlando area. I like eating there, but most of the time I opt for Bento. The rest was hospital food I think
Yeah, their menu looked like it was pretty generic fusion Asian. I liked how they advertised having gluten free options and then nothing was gluten free-not surprised since tempura is in a lot of sushi and unless you buy the right soy sauce it has gluten in it as well. Ugh, sorry, it's one of my pet peeves. Unlike the Snackers I pretty much have to look and analyze every menu at any restaurant I even remotely think about eating.

Reactions: 13
The closet I've seen is my father reviewing all the fruit baskets he got when he was in the hospital when he broke his foot. Spoiler alert, if it wasn't edible arrangements it was crap. Sad that Jenblob didn't even get one fruit basket...though Snackers don't do fruit.
Oh man, Tim would probably screech like a banshee if something healthy actually arrived as a gift.

This makes me wish I had a shop called Basket Case, I could send healthy baskets to the trackers on a weekly or monthly basis - just wait for the Veggie Basket. They'd love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
2 random thoughts

1. I wonder if Dim cheats on Gin
2. Why is Gin always rummaging through her teeth looking for food scraps 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
2 random thoughts

1. I wonder if Dim cheats on Gin
2. Why is Gin always rummaging through her teeth looking for food scraps 🤢
1) There has been a lot of speculation on here that he does. I want to say there have been a few people who have seen him IRL and he does have a roving eye and it has been speculated that Jen's increase presence in the vlog and Sister Wife Mike's babysitting has been a result of this. But nothing concrete as far as I know.
2) Because she is addicted to food and gross. And just nasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.