Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaunnaj86

New video of them taking the Jeep through a drive thru safari. They mention that they have to keep the windows up because ostrich’s are not friendly. Why the fuck would you bring someone else’s vehicle on a safari like this when animals could possibly dent or scratch the vehicle?!

also them having dinner/lunch and she points out that the fried pickles AND her sandwich were spicy. I thought you had to give up spice for the sake of your babies colic?! That lasted long….

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

esc2476

Chatty Member
It takes a lot of hutzpah to beg for super stickers while buying a Rivian as a second car with just one driver.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

2020planner

VIP Member
Mental health, y'all! 🔝 🤪

Also, that Jeep rental wasn't for J., it was for Tim. WTF would a three-year-old have any concept of a Jeep rental, enough to request one?
All the kid does is ride in the back. It'd be the same experience for him if he rode in the back of a Honda Civic. He doesn't know any better.

Nope, this was all Tim.
You could tell how giddy he seemed while driving in the short clip I went to watch. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
3 minutes in and not one thing the child has said was intelligible. He answers in nonsense sounds. He is screaming/screeching in the background when Tim asks him what he wants to do with the Jeep. News flash Tim: Your kid doesn't need to be renting a Jeep and going to Target. Your kid needs speech therapy. Change your priorities.

This behavior needs to be stopped IMMEDIATELY. Or the next vlog will be titled: J$ flipped baby brother out of the swing and baby is concussed.

**The baby was not in the swing. But J$ was forcefully swinging it while Tim was questioning him about a G wagon. J$ doesn't look at Tim once during the conversation and Tim does not tell him to quit swinging the swing. But why is the swing in the middle of the kitchen?

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 4.36.19 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Hey Timmy, how did it feel to see your besties Ordinary Adventures open up the HHN shirt that Universal ORLANDO sent them? You know, the ones you STOLE the house footage from last year. It's not even their home park and they got sent the announcement with a shirt. 😂 Jackie Super Enthused got one too. It must really suck to be you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I think the biggest WTF moment of this vlog for me was when Tim was worrying that when their Rivian finally arrives one day, it may not be orange enough for J. It might be too reddish instead of orange.

Um, who the FUCK cares? What 3 year old gets to dictate the color of a $80K+ car and has parents afraid it may not come in the right shade of the color he wants?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
The part where you can see he’s not in the seat is when they are driving out. They stopped at the corner where you turn from the safari place road to the main road. So the safari part was done. Even then, it was very bumpy and wouldn’t be safe for a two week old baby, fresh out of the NICU, to be nursing while moving in the vehicle. Especially while filming with one hand.
Yeah- they drop the baby with someone at the check-in area. That’s point where he is no longer in the car. It’s about the 3 min mark.
So yeah- again- I am not leaving the house for two months Jenn- not only drove an hour away to appease her 3 year, she dropped her 2 week old baby off at some sort safari house for an hour. THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST PARENTS.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
She’s disgusting. Absolutely vile. He’s just as bad. They’d neglect their newborn baby just so they can drive around in a rental Jeep! What disgusting person is agreeing to look after their baby and change its diapers so she can do that? And in the next home vlog she’ll be pretending to be a doting mother. What happened to her staying in her pyjamas and looking after her baby? The cow will probably take Oliver to a theme park soon. You’d think they’d want to be even more careful since Oliver had breathing problems. They couldn’t care less what happens to Oliver or Jackson. These two vile creatures only care about themselves.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I didn’t get through the whole video, but starting to wonder if it was prior to Buddy #2 D’Oliver birth?
Definitely after he was born. He is clearly visible in the car seat going into the place and then he’s gone. They are also pushing the stroller into the restaurant.

I've been trying to figure out when they went on this adventure. In the It's Been One Week Vlog, which was put out on Saturday, 3/25, they mention going to the BBQ place. We see the 4Rivers visit in We Rented a Jeep, put out on 3/27. The next day they go to the safari, because they still have the Jeep. They say that's on Sunday. So, I'm thinking that this safari trip was Sunday, 3/19. In which case, $liver wasn't even 2 weeks old and was 10 days out of the NICU. These people are so fucked up. Beyond fucked up. So fucked up my head hurts when I think about the damage they are doing to those poor kids.

• Angry
  • Sad

rageblackouts

I had to roll my eyes when he was talking about how it was his sixth ride on Tron and he wished the photo was from HIS side of the car. :cautious: Imagine thinking of literally anyone other than yourself for once, Tim - your co-rider may have been riding for her first time and wished she didn't have such a weirdo sitting next to her in her picture, and maybe wished she didn't have to listen to you talk through the entire ride!! It does look like she was having a ton more fun than he has in any of his six rides, so I hope she didn't even notice him.

I finally watched the rest of their birth vlog, and was really turned off by a lot of it but especially by Tim "reviewing" what it was like to sleep in the NICU while the beeping was going on. He always makes a lot of stupid dad jokes when he's with Adam the Woo especially, and that moment seemed like one of those "jokes" but fell very flat to me. They shouldn't be filming in the NICU for a monetized vlog ANYWAY, but for them to film in their private room and then in a shared room (I feel like it's irrelevant whether the other family was IN the room or not), and then to make light of it like that while showing absolutely no gratitude towards the nurses/doctors who worked on O while they were there is yet another new low for them. As many have mentioned here, they are extremely lucky that O only needed a short stay in the NICU versus days/weeks/months or worse, and for Tim to take a dig at how hard it is to get rest while in there is really disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Imbris

Chatty Member
Tim is probably bunsexual. I could see him pulling an American Pie with a hamburger, but that's about it.

• Haha
  • Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Jenn: I was busy cleaning. Everything has to be clean for my mental health
Also Jenn:
CDA008CE-0C32-4C4B-979D-9F778A65CEC7.png

Is every word out of that woman’s girl’s mouth a lie?

• Haha
  • Wow

erry

VIP Member
You can’t over mix, if you don’t mix at all

ETA: I binged a bunch of their older videos when I first found them, and I remember them making a bunch of pancakes before, then they went to target. This was in the blue kitchen they had.

this bitch knows how to make fucking pancakes 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
So I went to skip through the vlog and he says near the end that, while he wanted a Jeep where you could take the entire top off and "ride it without the roof on in the back," he didn't get it this time around because he didn't have "anywhere to store the actual roof."

and NOT because there was a mere weeks-old baby in the back, I guess. 🤦‍♀️ Storage issues, is what it was. 🖕

• Angry
  • Sad

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Jackson is almost 3 ½ but they just now took him for his 3 year doctor appointment. They made it a priority to get him a $1,400+ annual Disney pass right when he turned 3 but they didn't care about taking care of his health. Great parents! The doctor must have said he is behind developmentally because in the next scenes you see him with educational books and they're talking about him "studying."

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The unhinged stan aunties and uncles when a non-Oliveson vlog gets posted.

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 3.10.27 PM.png

Why do they need a Buddy 2.0 update? The thing is a baby. Eat, sleep, poop, cry, avoid flying projectiles from OG Buddy, repeat. There's your update.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 36