The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see any video knocking Tim down a little, but these people really did absolutely no research on why Jojo is getting so many subscribers?

Reactions: 12
That picture gives me so much anxiety!!!!! How can they live like this?!?! And we’re all supposed to be jealous of this lifestyle, right?
She did say a clean house directly affects her mental wellbeing. Well, I guess that picture of all the filth, clutter, hoarding, and excess is a glimpse into the mind of Jenn. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine at 13: Jenn
🗣LITTLE BABE, DINNER!!!!”
She’s so dumb
---
I will be there, ready to report back!
I wanted to be there so bad! But it’s a block out date for me. I’ll wear my patience pants until 4/16

Reactions: 9
New video of them taking the Jeep through a drive thru safari. They mention that they have to keep the windows up because ostrich’s are not friendly. Why the duck would you bring someone else’s vehicle on a safari like this when animals could possibly dent or scratch the vehicle?!

also them having dinner/lunch and she points out that the fried pickles AND her sandwich were spicy. I thought you had to give up spice for the sake of your babies colic?! That lasted long….

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Wow, I was on that safari too that day! I got a brief video of the Trackers on their journey from across the way. Thought I would share...
tenor (20).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This new video is boring AF. I’m sure Jackson can’t see a damn thing or animal being strapped in behind his fat mom blocking the view of everything. I’m wondering if Oliver must be screaming at home with his colic and the only way they can soothe him is to be riding in a car. That baby has probably spent more time riding in a vehicle than actually being home. How is she getting him on a schedule?

Reactions: 19
She is wearing that funky grey tank again get a life Ginn you narcissist lazy hefffa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New video of them taking the Jeep through a drive thru safari. They mention that they have to keep the windows up because ostrich’s are not friendly. Why the duck would you bring someone else’s vehicle on a safari like this when animals could possibly dent or scratch the vehicle?!

also them having dinner/lunch and she points out that the fried pickles AND her sandwich were spicy. I thought you had to give up spice for the sake of your babies colic?! That lasted long….
Answer to both…..
THEY DON’T GIVE A FIG!! 😡

It’s always about THEM, their wants, needs and desires. SCREW anyone that gets in their way, including their newborn son!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
As a mom that had a colic baby, Dolliver is absolutely not. You do not take a colic baby to target, out to lunch, and on a safari at a week old. Colic babies don’t sleep well and their parents don’t look well rested. Colic baby parents are in survival mode. It’s totally possible he’s more fussy than J$on or has a witching hour that they’re not used to, but thats not colic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.